Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4293 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Well, it is clear that fraudsters have become more than in previous years. And how to deal with them - in any case, they will always be.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

There is no doubt there are alot of scams in the space which is getting very disturbing, but one thing I have observed is that this people that were been scammed are always looking for free money, lazy to research the team, are newbies, or investing into a pure HYPs project promising 100% return in 24hours.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Year by year number of people that involving with crypto world is increasing.So there are so many type of people coming to crypto world. So i think with this kind of bear markets scam projects can be survive. People will not accept any ico without any analysing.  so i believe this bear market is clearing crypto world from scammers.
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
We can't prevent many scam project because to make new token maybe is to easy as i know. And to make token it  does not require expensive fees. And if goverment come in and help to take care of this maybe there will be some positive and negative. Positive think maybe the people who want to make scam project will be less because they afraid and the negative maybe the goverment still can not accepted crypto world since too many scam project. So maybe we can tell to every one or make some guide how to spot scam project before they join or make rule that before they can make project ico or somethink they will be a team to selection.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

You can not above those kind of projects. Some of them will be a scam project, so we need to take a good closer look for where we are going to join our funds to.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

There are community projects aimed at protecting people from scams.  These message boards even have a scam accusation section where anyone can announce a scam they have found.

I think Reden is interesting as an anti-scam effort and they may even blossom into something truly valuable as a security consulting firm regarding cryptocurrency.

Beyond that... I would just advise caution when calling something a scam.  Some scams truly are scams but some projects just take a long time to develop and sometimes lose value.  It may also not be fair to call a project a scam simply because some of the team leaves unless they leave as an exit scam by taking a lot of money.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Lots of scam projects are a real proof that cryptocurrency are getting the attention that it needs though I pity those people who fall for a scam projects. If Gov't will come in then I think it will be much better for investors cause they will have assurance that the one behind one project will think twice before doing that scam thing cause the Gov't should know who are the real founders of the group.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Scam projects have become menace in the crypto world and have eaten deep into the fabric of cryptocurrency which is totally unacceptable and killing the enthusiasm of the investors and shutting out potential investors, what I think can be a lasting remedy is government coming in to regulate cryptocurrency fully to kick out scam completely in this space
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

There are so many SCAM projects.
I do know that there will be more of that.
How can we really not have them?
I want to know the basic and the thing we should have to not cross with them nor join them
i have been into many BOUNTY, i encountered more than 3 of them.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

You've lost your marbles, sir.  No offense.

Advocating for the banks to come in and regulate ICOs to save us all the trouble, is EXACTLY WHAT THE BANKS WANT!

And don't forget, banks are the arch enemy of freedom and individual liberty -- not to mention, everything they touch always goes to crap.  Everything.  Period.  Always and forever.

In fact, we are in a time of history where the banks have never had more power and are looking to permanently seal the deal on the control of humanity.

Relying on banks = slavery

Personal due diligence = freedom

fiat fractional reserve currency = slavery

cryptocurrency = freedom

Maybe it's time for ICOs to figure out a way to gain people's trust.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

We can't do anything, many things are not what we done.
The only thing we can do is to find these scammers, expose them, report them, and expose their ugliness to everyone.

Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Crypto market drove the attention of vast slice investors and intuitively bandles of scammers, I see that DAICO idea will disrupt this issue, but it still need investors to have knowledge about the technology.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

I also think that governments should regulate this area of activity, but unfortunately politicians turn a blind eye and only in some countries is the fight against fraud.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

The big problem is that the government can not enter the market. Scammers always find a way to escape the police. This is a large-scale international market, we need the SEC to come and protect us. But they have refused and the fraudulent ICO projects will continue. We have no other way to combat fraud.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

we cannot eliminate that cancer in every industry. i believe that little efforts will be worth to do in this case. me, i posted on the announcement thread of my suspicious scam projects to give a warning on investors and hunters. i believe that those small efforts will count in fighting fraudsters
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

very troubled by our destiny, as much as possible we should be able to avoid fraudulent projects that are increasingly many years before, an ICO project one of the others to develop our money capital to promote products with developers therefore it is an opportunity to commit fraud in order to gain a lot of profit by the developer for yourself, this is something that we must eliminate and the government must tighten the security system.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

The best option is not to invest money in ICO/ So you will save your money and definitely not run into scams) I would advise you to better invest in already proven projects that are on the top exchanges and have a strong team. Such projects will live and develop constantly
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

I think we can kick scammers from icos market ...

You "think" but we "can't". We can only avoid from fake teams, fake projects but cannot from real teams, real projects then still becoming scammers (like Bitconnect).

... and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

Which governments? Cryptocurrency world is no border. Scammers are maybe come from any countries. And I think only international organizations can help the crypto world. But it will be a long time.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

maybe reporting the scam project development team to the authorities will deter the team that committed the fraud, and the impact on us, especially investors, will definitely get huge losses, but maybe it can be a lesson for us not to invest or participate in the project is scam again and more careful in choosing a project.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: