Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4295 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
We can't kick them out of here. Now the scam is very smart and they fake the project looks so perfect, I have met so many projects in the past few months. The best way we can avoid them is to join only those famous ICOs or not participate in the ICO

anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

You can not on top of those quite comes. a number of them are a scam project, thus we'd like to require an honest nearer seek for wherever we have a tendency to ar planning to be part of our funds to.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

I would probably still be very active in telling people that a scam project should be punished because it is scam projects that today scare people and many investors from the market, so we need to develop this area.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

We should just simply avoid scam projects. We won't be scammed if we don't engage in scam projects. In investing we should do our own researches and we must make sure that we know what we are investing into. Most of the scam projects won't be easily determined and it's inevitable, let's just be cautious at all times.  
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

indeed the circulation is, the more interested people in crypto, the more bad people around us, so in my opinion there is no need for the government or state agencies to go down to secure the crime, we are cautious enough if there are activities according to our intuition is unnatural. we continue to read and study cryptocurrency so that we can avoid scamer projects
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

Simply we don't have to participat in any ICO has potential to turn to scam, and we should warn others in case we suspect somthing abonormal.
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

what do you have in mind to do about them? because definitely i know you have nothing in mind to do except to be careful and avoid them.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

Everybody hates scammer. But, they always grow drastically. They scam everywhere with the very crucial and complicated ways. I think that we all want to defeat and kick the scammers. But the question, can we? This is very difficult to detect which is scammer and which is legit. We cannot guess in the beginning. They prepare the scam ICO very very well. That is why, what we must do is learning and learning again how to analyze the ICO.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

In the encryption market. We can't avoid fraud altogether. If we find that fraud projects should not be promoted. We can expose fraud projects. Usually we can publish them in the Scam Accusations section of the forum. Let more people avoid fraud.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

We should just simply avoid scam projects. We won't be scammed if we don't engage in scam projects. In investing we should do our own researches and we must make sure that we know what we are investing into. Most of the scam projects won't be easily determined and it's inevitable, let's just be cautious at all times.  

Definitely, we cannot do anything for these scam projects due to this most of them lose trust in cryptocurrency. We need to cautious and careful, as researching on our own is the best solution to avoid scam project.

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
That is absolutely correct but to join them is very difficult. The SEC is one of our hopes, but the people who represent Cryptocurrency have made things crashing down. They do not want to cooperate with the SEC and we are not protected. We should think of ways to protect our property.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

I really give up with the scammers. It really defeats the investors and all participants from bounty and other teams that support and work for it free. Scammers will really make us worried every time we are going to participate in ICO. however, we cannot stop the scammers. They are very slight and they are very hidden. We cannot predict or detect it easily. but, we can make a very careful decision and analysis about the ICO projects whether scams or not.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

very good question.. i also agree with you , we must find a solution for this..but it is very hard to find a solution . because spammers are coming with very very good plan...so i also think the most successful thing is ' government should join with this' and then they can inform us whether it is a good project or a spam..
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

This is currently an urgent question and it interests everyone. unfortunately, no one is insured and it is very difficult at the early stage to determine where the scam will end up. be careful

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

in my opinion the best way so far can be done is to really close the door for ICOs who don't have development, so that everything they plan is only limited to writing, there is no authentic evidence to show that they will really continue their project

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

There's nothing we can do about the crooks. They are and will be in any sphere. They're skilled. Sometimes it is difficult to determine where the real project is, even to an experienced investor. Therefore, it is necessary to study the project very carefully before investing in it and be vigilant.
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Scam projects in the cryptoforeign exchange market appears many every day. I try to find as much as possible a lot of information on team, the project, his purpose and partners.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Everybody hates scammer. But, they always grow drastically. They scam everywhere with the very crucial and complicated ways. I think that we all want to defeat and kick the scammers. But the question, can we? This is very difficult to detect which is scammer and which is legit. We cannot guess in the beginning. They prepare the scam ICO very very well. That is why, what we must do is learning and learning again how to analyze the ICO.
Now many sell unique and good designs for the ico website, and easily deceive investors with their web appearance, you can learn to do ico's own research whether it is a scam or not, in this thread you might be able to add a little insight whether you know ico scam or not.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5004397.0
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Of course, there will be a solution and new ways of scamming too. Whatever the solution is, scammers will find a way to scam people and when it will spread, the new solution will come. That's how the system works. There will be more regulation so that those can be reduced. You can see STO instead of ICO.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

The only way to get rid of fraud in ICO projects is government regulation of these projects. Other methods of dealing with them will not be effective. In addition, the state is simply obliged to intervene in this situation because because of fraudsters investors suffer millions in losses. And these are already criminal offenses and the state must respond to them and work out methods for their prevention.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: