Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:43:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4293 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

the government is up to it already which is why they are trying to come up with all these regulations unfortunately is unclear to most countries. there are things that you could here in the forum to avoid it and warn users. check the scam accusation section and reputation section.  there are active users identifying them, it will be good to have more of them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

Well, it is clear that fraudsters have become more than in previous years. And how to deal with them - in any case, they will always be.

We cannot really determine exactly if a project is a scam or not. In order to avoid this, you should take into considerations, the principle that can help you filter the best projects which are considerably not Scam. Study their white papers and understand it carefully.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

Many people will always exploit things that are famous and popular and we all know ico have become popular lately so it is expected to see a lot of scammers. Since there are no authorities yet to report those scammers all we can do is share our experience and informations to others as a warning for them to not fall for these kinds of people.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

Simply we don't have to participat in any ICO has potential to turn to scam, and we should warn others in case we suspect somthing abonormal.
How can you define abnormality before first time when ICO started. Fraudulent activities find out not like easy or anyone can do it without researching long time. But we should more analysis with specific project to invest before or who is very well experienced will have to take help from anyone.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

It seems like a fraud project will always go hand in hand with other projects. So it's very difficult to determine a scam project or not a scam.
Because it looks like a project that is not a scam, an explanation of the website, there is white paper and displays the team in the project.

In order to avoid a scam project, a deep analysis is needed, not in a hurry to take a decision and assess good to invest. Security is in each of us. Don't be interested in the big bonus promised by the project.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Nah, I think we can't avoid that to be honest because bot chat is allowed in the ICO. It's kinda impossible you know, when  you join the project at the first time there is no difference between scam and no scam project untill you realize that the ICO was scam. So, just becareful of it and goodluck.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

Just do not support ICO scam projects even the bounty or reward is big. Due diligence is needed but still some people will not mind as long as they are paid to influence.

nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:53:16 AM

visit Scam Accusations on bitcointalk maybe can help find out the ico is good or not, if there is a negative statement from the member here you should consider not joining the ico maybe it's a little help.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

Guys, the solution has already been found. Pay attention to the project ICOVO. On this platform will be held only transparent and reliable ico. Participants will be able to follow the progress of the projects, participate in its developments, control funding, with the possibility of refund if scam to be occured, or work is being done not in a good faith.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

The frauds and scammers will always be there, so that's not actually our problem to think about. What we can do is to invest in proper places, secure your passwords, not to accept any scams and don't just believe everything or offer you see.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
  Many of these ICOs scam this year. I think that would have a huge impact on the Crypto market and what we have to do now is limit those scam ICOs. Now we can just try to see if it is scam ICOs and ignore it. If you do not get a solution soon, everything is really bad

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

There is now way how to recognize which project is scam and which is not.
These market is free, no regulations, everyone is able to do everything from very good project which is changing the world or big scam project like Centra.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

The most sensible thing is to stop investing in ICO, please stop immediately. I think the risk of ICO is very high now, and you should wait for the market to recover when considering investing in ICO.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

I believe that many people have been deceived - they themselves are to blame for this, before investing your money you need to study 100% of the project in which you are thinking of investing money, and not chasing easy money and promises of huge profits.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

Yes, we really need a platform to prevent scam projects.

I think there are already several service provider platforms to reduce scam projects with certain schemes. more or less the scheme used is money investors will not directly enter the project wallet that he wants to invest in.
And when the project is successful and intertwined, the investors' money will enter the project wallet, but if the project fails and does not continue, the investor's money will be returned safely.

It may sound detrimental to the running project team but this will be safer for investors.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

You will need to back up your claim with some data before I could agree with your submission on increased scam activities in cryptocurrency. Scam as always exist and thus no need to compare this year against last year except for research purposes!
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

I can not believe that there will be outside help. For the time being, investors themselves reveal such bad projects and share with others, but this is only a small fraction of them. And then they will be even more, so we ourselves must develop a platform to combat them.
bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

in my opinion all kinds of fraud will always be in the world of cryptocurrency and we cannot compare every year we have to do now is overcome all the fraudsters

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

Sadly, no government can punish these fraudsters because the cryptocurrency market is a global market and is not subject to the laws of any single country!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

With our help.this scammers will be preempted because we are the one who’s directly involved with them.and we are the one whos being targeted as victim.not only investors but also the bounty participants,what we need is to be more vigilant and more aggressive in checking each project and report directly to the moderator and DT to make a final judgement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: