Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4295 times)
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

Yeah that just sad, but we can't really stop them are we? i don't know how do we get rid of them, but we really need to do something about this, if not it will continue to grow. For now what we can do is just to avoid them , do research about their team and the project before you joining any ICO.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

The one things we can do right now stay away from the scam project. We should be careful to choose the project especially if we want to join in the bounty campaign because we don't want to get scam too. But it is too difficult to know which project that can reach their goals since there is no guarantee for every project to not become a scam.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

When it's getting fucked then security project might be very necessary to anticipate the circumstances do not become worse. but many scams that appear naturally also loose-leaf not from lack yourself in selecting projects. When it can be quite selective in choosing the right one is certainly possible scam would not be followed. However, it is only for analysis is already a hard thing to do.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Unfortunately we cannot do a lot about this. The only thing we can do is not to participate in such projects and without our funding, no project will survive. We need to identify scam projects and to share this with the whole community to avoid such projects financing. This would help to clean the market from trash projects.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Maybe it becomes learning in the future, no longer seeing a scam project. Of course we must always be careful so that before investing we must see how the project will be in the future. So we don't get another scam project.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

I don't think that governments want to do this becasue a lot of them just wanna finish this area for own profit. I think that we can help to us fo example we can write there when we face any scam coins or any chances to be scam than all of us use it.

Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

The traditional stock exchange also contains scams (fake financial results for example). In a few days it is easy to set up a scam in the world of crypto currencies. A website, a whitepaper and an ERC-20 token are enough. You must do your own research and be vigilant about the project you are investing in. There is no magic formula because it is easy to set up good communication and make an exit scam.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

I think that every potential ICO participant should finish self-study course of the venture investments. It is the hardest way but if everyone will increase their knowledge about that field - there will not be any scammer.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

stay away from it, its a trap.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

You need to make sure that you only invest in projects that are legit, it's easy to get tricked but as a bounty hunter you need to think well before joining some projects
if in my opinion to make a better investment into clear and reliable coins such as altcoin and bitcoin because these two coins are very sure and reliable too, so if you invest in an ICO or a new coin you must be careful and careful also to read the vision and mission
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

That's right, only amid the growing number of ICOs increased accordingly and the number of scammers, unfortunately so far nothing can be done about it, you should at least be more careful not to get caught by yourself!
CelebratingBTC

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

I think there must be a security agency that oversees the ICO, where each ICO must go through verification first before raising funds for investors, if the ICO cannot be verified then it can be ascertained that the ICO that is run is illegal. I hope there will be an institution like this, if there really is anyone who wants to make a security company like this, I am ready to become an investor, because I am concerned about investors who are cheated investors
We can do nothing because you cannot find the scam projects and when you come to know about the credibility of a project, they have taken all the money. The best thing we should do is to invest our money only in big and reliable currencies like bitcoin; Ethereum, Litecoin, ripple and some others top currencies in the list. Never invest in new ICOs. Your money will be safe.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

I think the government is unlikely to come to the aid of cryptocurrencies, since this is not their zone of influence, because the main idea of blockchain technology is to decentralize its network so that it does not belong to anyone and does not obey anyone. As for the settlement of scams, I think soon this situation will resolve itself and there will be methods and ways to calculate them immediately when they appear on the ICO horizon. How it will occur up to the end it isn't clear, but I so think. I may be wrong of course, time will tell...
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

That's right, only amid the growing number of ICOs increased accordingly and the number of scammers, unfortunately so far nothing can be done about it, you should at least be more careful not to get caught by yourself!

YA ! We can't stop scammers
The only one way is "yourself" carefully when invest,do your own research,or ask to forum about "is legit ico /not" there is so much expert here.
We can't really stop scammers,just can avoid them.
Many scammers manipulate with fake "photo",they use photo of famous people on cryptocurrency to make investor interested.

Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects?

NO,i think its hard to make security project for detect scammers,the only one way is avoid the scammer
scammer never die,they had so much trick to scam investor
,be smart investor.
Aristotle71

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

There is no unmixed blessings in this world. There will always be people trying to scam others. All we can do is to stay above these scams by proper investagation before investments.
Griffith339

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

Everything in this world has both good and bad sides. Cryptocurrency world falls in that matter to do. There is nothing to do as it is decentralized and research properly before investing in a project.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

I like to compare this situation with dotcom bubble, at the dotcom era there were a ton of shady companies who took advantage of bull market and careless investors. We experienced something similar and it seems that government regulations + market itself will regulate the industry in such way that scam will be minimized.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

More regulation = less scammers
But
More regulation = less volatility
And
Less volatility = less huge profit possibilities

It's like Wild West now here in crypto. Use this time smartly Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

i read on one article on cointelegram that there are instances that the government is moving to stop this activities, but with to many of them, we should all be aware of the activities of the ICO that we are investing, if there is a bad sign when it's time to report it here so people will know

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

in fact, most of these projects are not at all fraudsters, but they are closing due to the fact that now there is a bear market and people simply don’t network into tsrataps. I’m sure that when bulls return to the market, we’ll see how well we can earn on this market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: