Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4293 times)
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

Scammers are very difficult to eliminate. They are accompanied by the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Only when the cryptocurrency market rapidly grows into a mainstream investment product can fraud be eliminated.

Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
The government is only watching the cryptomarket and is not in a hurry to strictly regulate it. I think that in the coming years there will be no changes and the price of bitcoin will continue to be controlled by speculators.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

The problem with fraud projects does exist and this is a sad fact, but I do not think that government intervention can improve the crypto-currency market. There must be some other way out and a solution to this problem.
We do not have effective opportunities to influence fraudulent projects of ICO and even more so to resist them. To do this, we need certain powers of law enforcement and judicial authorities, that is, we need to use the repressive apparatus of the state. Moreover, in this case fraud as a crime has signs of simultaneity in several states and the efforts of several states and an international police body like Interpol will be needed.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Its hard indeed, to try to avoid any scam project, but we all still need to keep on moving.
We have to learn even more to avoid being scamed by those kind of project. So learning is a never ending process to be better.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

We can't get rid out from the scam projects, this is like a bad side of the crypto world. No security projects can remove scam totally from the ICOs or bounties. It's all about us. We have to be more conscious before participating in any projects in the crypto field. Scammers are very active to cheat you! So, Everyone needs to read and research as much as possible before making any step here.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

There is not really anything that we can do about the number of scams in the market, scammers have realized that they can make so much money in this market that they are not going to leave it just because we ask them nicely, also it seems that regulation is going to be impossible for this market so the only option that we have is that the level of education among investors goes up so they stop investing in those projects.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

You are indeed correct that lately many scam project appearing. What we can do perhaps tried to report to moderator or perhaps informing the others that there is a scam project, but we need to have a good evident to do that.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

SEC is not too influential to prevent ico from really leading to scam, regulations to prevent ico scam must be in place so that investors do not give up, and every ico must have a permit from a certain institution which is a legal umbrella, for example the SEC or others such as the state maybe
Bagani

Activity: 375

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

I think its really hard to distinguish a project that will last for long term, every funds on ICO we invest is 50/50 so I always invest what I can afford to lose. There is no assurance that the project will become successful and not gonna exit scam. For a higher chance of success, I must say always diversify your investments portfolio.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

the scam seems to be a big threat in this year for crypto. It is true because crypto is also increasingly promising so more and more people have a way of being able to search for instant results without a comparable effort. avoid this of course quite difficult due to the fact there is always a victim. the analysis in the project becomes the main thing ICO be determinant to expect profit from ICO.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

You have take more learning with many scam project have your participated, at the next time you have learn more before joining and investing at some ico project investment for keep away from scam and fake project ico investment.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

You have take more learning with many scam project have your participated, at the next time you have learn more before joining and investing at some ico project investment for keep away from scam and fake project ico investment.
yes, let's just say that is a learning and another time you have to be more careful in investing in ICO fraud. I think to avoid or know fraud the first step is to check all the details of the ICO project before investing because it is a good way to see if that's ICO scam or not. one additional point, and don't forget to always monitor and see information from the team.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

This problem of scam projects is we deal this for a long period of time and until now they still continue to exists because it is their easy way to earn money, I think that this is also the reason why some investor are afraid to invest into ICOs especially to new to crypto, we can't avoid it if we check carefully into the tiniest detail of their project and where it came from, scam projects used fake location and fake name of their team.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

I think its really hard to distinguish a project that will last for long term, every funds on ICO we invest is 50/50 so I always invest what I can afford to lose. There is no assurance that the project will become successful and not gonna exit scam. For a higher chance of success, I must say always diversify your investments portfolio.
The investment in ICO now looks like 30/70. 70% is ICO scam and we can meet if not careful. I have invested more than 12 ICOs and only 4 ICOs are successful for me, an alarming rate for investors

akishang

Activity: 434

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

I agree. The government should be aware of what is happening on the ICO and they need to get involved so that they can minimize the number of scam ICO's. It's luke having a police in a community. Their presence itself will stop those scammers. I think it is much better than letting them do what they want. We already seen the results.l and its not good for anyone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

In order not to fall into the hands of scammers need to be careful when choosing a project for investment. More to study the documents and team members, the most important thing that the company's product was interesting and preferably ready. I personally consider only those projects that have finished goods (products) and advise you.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Fraud in ico projects has become much more! 90% ico is a Scam. Before participating in the project, it should be carefully studied.

Not only do analysis need to know in advance what you will get or nothing at the end of the project Grin, if you take the time to make sure and find enough information about that project. But according to my observation, only up to 75% of the ICO's projects are fraudulent, not to 90% as you said. Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

I don't think a government cares about the scammers. We need to take care of ourselves by ourselves. The effective way of doing this is sharing your negative experience and knowledge here on this forum. This way we can inform each other about the scam projects and prevent other people from getting into that trap too.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

There is nothing we can do but learn from an error, for the future, if you will invest in Iico, you must really learn in detail about the ico, do not choose the wrong one that will cause you to get nothing
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

It is very difficult to distinguish a good project from a scam, even if you carefully study everything. Scam a lot and we need him to do something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: