Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4293 times)
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

yes that's true, this year there are many projects that are scam. I think we need regulations to regulate ICO in order to prevent scam projects.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

Do not invest in projects that give signs of SCAM, and for this you need to spend time to study what is on the market, what is common in projects that turned out to be Scam, and in those projects that you want to invest that they have a special, team, idea and everything else, only careful measures will help to save and increase money

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
and how do you suggest our resistance? if we somehow manage to insert nore security in projects, how do we know they won't find a way round it, too? we can share the information about scam though, might be useful

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

The government can only play a limited role in this. Because even if one country bans the ICO, they will just move to some other jurisdiction where there are plenty of loopholes. It is up to us to take the necessary precautions.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

There is too many scam project this year more than others because there are too many newbie investors in crypto space more than other years. So if these investors will increase again in the future these scams will increase automatically. Goverments can not do anything about scam icos.
Crypto is decentralized they may try to do something but they can not block that fully.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

Unfortunately now can find alot scam projects. So we must be very careful and need to read all information about project, about team, whitepaper... so in this way we can understand if its scam or legal project.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

The scammers aren't going anywhere so we don't figure out how to deal with them they will always come up with something new and I think there will only be more scammers.
The only thing that we can do is to try to protect ourselves from scammers it is impossible to protect the whole community from scammers because they are always going to find a way to deceive people and some gullible people are always going to believe whatever they are told, it is way better to use our energy to try to find good projects that are worth supporting than to try to eradicate the scammers of the market because that is simply impossible.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

maybe one solution to reduce the level of scammers is to recover the market, because if you look more closely, the beginning of many scammers was earlier this year which was the beginning of the deteriorating market conditions. but basically no one knows when exactly the market will experience a recovery, it's true that lately many people predict market recovery will occur at the end of this year, but even now the market situation is even worse and continues to decline in price.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

I believe that investors can hardly do anything in the crypto market. The only solution in this case is to analyze your mistakes in order to prevent them in the future. The success of investing money in various new projects will depend on the knowledge and experience of investors.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

I am also part of scammed campaigns ,not one, but many in year 2018, not earned tokens after putting hard effort, and got tokens which are of $0 value due to ICO's run away or proved to be scammed one. Nothing much left in crypto industry as of now.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

The only way to stop scammer is to stop investing to ICO who do you think is scam and for sure once that happen scammer will be lazy to create ICO. Before investing make sure you will do make some research to know if the ICO is scam or not.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

yes, in 2018 there were so many scam projects and the best solutions to avoid scam projects we had to be careful in determining projects and doing a lot of research to avoid scam projects

acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

for now I can only direct here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0, because I think this forum is the biggest in the world in the context of the discussion about cryptocurrency
I am very sad to see my bitcoin brother being a victim of a recent SCAM case
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

I think the steps taken are many to eliminate scams but they still exist.
due to the absence of current regulations from the government, it is better to guard ourselves to be careful to invest in an ICO project.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

There are so many SCAM projects.
I do know that there will be more of that.
How can we really not have them?
I want to know the basic and the thing we should have to not cross with them nor join them
i have been into many BOUNTY, i encountered more than 3 of them.
I have a similar experience. Now I choose the projects after examining them with all possible resources. I do not feel good promoting a project that ultimately results in a SCAM. Also for our crypto world, it is very harmful. I wish there are strategies that do not allow them to create themselves anymore.

kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

we are very difficult to determine which projects are really serious in developing the project or just playing around to get big funds from investors, so this is what we need to know that this kind of project should be avoided, therefore returning to strict regulations in creating a project
provmipacan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

What to do on such market?
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

It is usually rather difficult to identify scam projects, so I do not think they can be regulated. If you are an ICO investor, the best way to avoid participation in scam ICOs is to analyze the projects carefully, starting with the idea and the team.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Our current difficulty is that we are not sure if the project is safe. I think this is an unsolvable problem. Due to the decentralization of the market, no country can achieve unified management and supervision of the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

Of course, 2018 was the worst period for investors in the ICO market. Because the number of scams among the new ICO projects turned out to be too large. Therefore, there were big problems and difficulties in finding really reliable and promising projects that will be developed in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: