Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4295 times)
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

There is no need to think long when you know for certain that the project you are following is a scam. Immediately move and join in other projects that have better quality and high potential, not a scam. To be able to find out, at least you join a project that has reached its minimum sales target. This method helps you to know the prospects of the project.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

You have left and forget your coin getting from scam project, never is important you get from ico investment or bounty campaign, you have take more experience at the future with new ico and bounty campaign project if you joined.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Yes indeed, scam projects are now increasingly developing. This is because crypto is very free to use and develop, so that everyone can make their respective ICO projects even though they are scam projects. So it is very natural if scam projects are growing from year to year. I don't know how this can be prevented and I don't think this will be changed unless there are regulations that tighten the making of the ICO so that it can be better monitored so that scam projects cannot be developed.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

We should invest a lot of our time to investigate different project, and search for the proofs of legit for an ICO. It may cost a lot of time, but it would definitely save a lot of money in the future, if you detect a scam project.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

we really need regulation to become an ico bridge, ico must have a credible license that can be held accountable so that investors have more full trust. but it seems difficult to happen if it does not involve countries in the world. and this is the real problem

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

I think we need a new standard for ICO fund raising model if we want the industry to thrive again and I think the DAICO concept will be a perfect solution. Any solution that can protect the interest of investors and force team to be responsible will surely chase off scammers and those that has nothing tangible to offer out of the industry.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
I think only when strict responsibility will be applied to those who launched scam ICOs, the number of such "projects" will decrease dramatically
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

We need to create an organization, which will destroy all the fake tokens and will restrict their future appearance. It seems to be the only way.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

The easiest step is to leave. The absence of punishments and binding rules makes the scammer free to carry out the action. Then we must always be vigilant. In my country, the government has warned that cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, is a high-risk investment.

danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Nobody forces you to invest in such projects. All you need is some more attention, so you could avoid them and put your money into right ICOs.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Due to the market's decentralization mechanism, no government can independently supervise and control the market, which requires all national alliances to achieve!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

The easiest step is to leave. The absence of punishments and binding rules makes the scammer free to carry out the action. Then we must always be vigilant. In my country, the government has warned that cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, is a high-risk investment.

Before leaving, you first need to understand that the project is really scam. A lot of projects start their way honestly, but having collected enough money can turn into a scam. Like, for example, the Jinbi Token project by Sylon manager, which collected more than $ 40 million (according to their assurances). Since yesterday, they deleted the chat and banned all chat participants, including investors.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

You cannot defend your rights in any way. Your only way is to abandon the ICO investment and learn more about cryptocurrencies. This year, the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, most investors are losing money, and ICO's failure rate is very high.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Yah! What could be a scam? Now there are only real projects on the market. No one self-respecting investor will invest in story without a prototype, at least, and even without a working product!
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

I saw with my own eyes that there were fake projects that had already been planned with only capital communication through social media, they seemed to be gathering teams from various countries even though they only put up their photos and pretended to create ico, it was very disgusting

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

Nowadays it is not very difficult to detect scam ICO. You should simply check the info about the project at different crypto portals and websites.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

There is actually nothing to do with that. Scam projects is there when I was first started joining bounty campaigns. But not totally all projects are like that maybe you said that because the project youve join in didnt reach their target and nothing for them to pay you. Cryptomarket is actually down right now so we should wait for it to recover.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

I saw with my own eyes that there were fake projects that had already been planned with only capital communication through social media, they seemed to be gathering teams from various countries even though they only put up their photos and pretended to create ico, it was very disgusting

They just want to get money from the results of the fraud they did and this year there were many things that happened. You should be careful to look for a project that you want to follow.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

They just want to get money from the results of the fraud they did and this year there were many things that happened. You should be careful to look for a project that you want to follow.
we already know that bad thing happened this year. Even with the poor market increasingly making a lot of project scams. there must be something that limits ico going on, if not it will be more ico who deceives many participants.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

We need to start by instilling a culture of a smart investor. Many people too lazy to study the project before investing in it. I think only 1 out of 10 read the white paper and only 1 out of 50 look on the teams profile.
Most of the scam project can be detected by simply analyzing this information. We never get rid of scammers, they always are near to the money. But we can be more cautious and selective. And I think it will be a good start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: