Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4293 times)
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

Since the projects are scam, people don't want to go into real projects that will make money anymore. The reason is that ICO's isn't as lucrative as it used to be. Almost all of the ICO's made this year are almost 90% non-profit. I think the ICO investment model is over.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

Ok, how do you want to control something that has no unified control point. You are such dreamers if you really hope for bad projects to end someday.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

Since the projects are scam, people don't want to go into real projects that will make money anymore. The reason is that ICO's isn't as lucrative as it used to be. Almost all of the ICO's made this year are almost 90% non-profit. I think the ICO investment model is over.
Many have run out of money,others have stopped investing due to the fall of the market and prefer to buy coins on the stock exchange.I also believe that the ICO in the form, and which is now-will not exist.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

for me we should be more careful in investing ICO, right now many people have noticed the ability and use of crypto that's why many scam project has been sprout everywhere if you read the details and system this will be a great help to you to choose what is the safe project..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Yes, there are really a lot of fraud projects, but at the moment we cannot hope for anyone in choosing a project other than ourselves. It is unlikely that the government of any country will take responsibility and control the market for ICO projects.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

it is madness how many scam projects, I loss too much time, some people loss a lot of money, need some KYC system for projects
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Yes, there are really a lot of fraud projects, but at the moment we cannot hope for anyone in choosing a project other than ourselves. It is unlikely that the government of any country will take responsibility and control the market for ICO projects.
in this case what must be corrected is the result of the analysis carried out before investing or joining a bounty campaign. because mistakes remain with themselves because they are not careful when choosing the ICO project
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

In anything or any place you must find fraudster the are in all angles all we need to do is just anything we are planning to do we need to make a good research first before doing it.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

the reality is that there will be people who don't do research and will eventually invest in the ICO even if they are fraudulent. I am personally very deceived by most because you see every week that people have been taken. These scammers are getting smarter and finding ways to make it look more legit that for the average user they can't find it. I would say the way to improve it is to force people to really do their research before making a decision to avoid adverse events.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

it is madness how many scam projects, I loss too much time, some people loss a lot of money, need some KYC system for projects

theres already plenty of solutions like DUNS and etc, but also actual work on the code is what should be a standard start for research with, github/gitlab/bzr/...
a lot of tech companies reviewing github instead of resumes, its weird there is no such practice among majority of cryptocurrency investors

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

Its quite difficult to detect or scrutinize the real ICOs from the scam ones, in the beginning everything work perfectly and  I discovered that most of them are rated however towards the end of the project they begin to give excuses of not reaching Softcap or hardcap, citing other reasons which are not genuine.
Some ICO do that. They'll like hiding their funds from public, so they can give fake information about their ICO result was unsatisfied then they'll disappear. Also, what I see now is few ICO give information on their website that they already reach the softcap while it's just a fake in order to attract more investors.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Its quite difficult to detect or scrutinize the real ICOs from the scam ones, in the beginning everything work perfectly and  I discovered that most of them are rated however towards the end of the project they begin to give excuses of not reaching Softcap or hardcap, citing other reasons which are not genuine.
Some ICO do that. They'll like hiding their funds from public, so they can give fake information about their ICO result was unsatisfied then they'll disappear. Also, what I see now is few ICO give information on their website that they already reach the softcap while it's just a fake in order to attract more investors.
Well i think we need to choose a good and legit ico, because anytime the ico will become scam and we can loss everything. I think there are so many ways to identify scam ICO I believe we really need to have more research and become more practical on choosing because it is not easy to get scammed.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

Be careful when choosing a project, do not be too hasty to make a choice before knowing the purpose of the project, spending time doing the research is better than you choosing and regretting later.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
There is only one right answer to your question: avoid them! But it is pretty hard and I think that I can say that it is almost impossible if you invest in ICOs. Most of ICOs can be considered as a scam because after token sale there is a long time when the project is silent, so many people think that the project is died and thats why they selling their tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

You should mention scam projects with our community to let everyone know and be protected. Besides, it should be critically accused on the forums as well as the campaign manager to get rid of the Scamers.because scamers take time and effort and money out of us.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

You should mention scam projects with our community to let everyone know and be protected. Besides, it should be critically accused on the forums as well as the campaign manager to get rid of the Scamers.because scamers take time and effort and money out of us.
it is very difficult to get rid of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. although scammers one has been destroyed but there will be more scammers who appear and commit crimes to many people. at least we can avoid scammers by being careful and thorough in doing anything.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

there arw many bad consequendes taht can be after taht but still i tyink the worst is taht peopel lose theyier self assuareance
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

it is very difficult to get rid of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. although scammers one has been destroyed but there will be more scammers who appear and commit crimes to many people. at least we can avoid scammers by being careful and thorough in doing anything.
scam projects kill peopel s trust in cryproxrrencies znd make tehm lose their money maybe the lasr money they had
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

In getting rid of scam projects, we investors have a very big role to play. We need not encourage scammers to carry our hard earned moneys way and also dissolve the market within their few days of existence. We have to be very vigilant when choosing a project to invest in.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Nothing than been careful before we proceed to participate in any project thats the most reason why its very advisable to make concrete  research on projects before becoming a part of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: