Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4290 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

I saw a project that develops a platform on which we can safely work in any startup and if it turns out to be a scammer the platform will return our money, I think we all need to work on such sites in order to save our money.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

There is no start date for scam its always in every business i have been scammed before and i learnt their tricks and moved on apparently there is nothing that can be dome about it but we can help ourselves by looking out carefully for projects before participating in them
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Merit: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

And on the forum there is no topic where they publish the scam IC? It seems that I have seen this somewhere. It would be nice to add all the team members who participate in such projects so that other investors do not fall into similar situations in the future.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

I think you are not the only one looking for ways to solve this problem and now many companies are working on the development of such platforms, which, through in-depth analysis, will be able to identify Scam projects at early stages and prevent them from reaching a large mass of people.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

There is a topic on this forum in which people offer to fight scams and I think that everyone who is interested in eradicating scams and not just being bounty hunters, they should join.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
There are solutions and because of this scam projects we now have regulations by the government which I  kind of like to kick against this spammers.  Also, we need to stop patronizing them.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Its true scam projects is at it peak over here but sometimes i blame those who get duped since i think its their own fault which led to be victims. Most duped members just go into ICO's without knowing much about it. Never trust any project and cautious of your actions.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
There is only one right answer to your question: avoid them! But it is pretty hard and I think that I can say that it is almost impossible if you invest in ICOs. Most of ICOs can be considered as a scam because after token sale there is a long time when the project is silent, so many people think that the project is died and thats why they selling their tokens.
Youre right about avoiding the scam ICOs and what think about those people which think the some ICOs are died due to the project silent possibly dont read to understand the roadmap of the project because most of the genuine ICOs follow the roadmap as it was stated. Concerning scam ICOs after we avoid I think it will be better if we also spread the words about them in other to save other investors especially the newbie.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Scam has been in existence and it has been rampant in the crypto space, since the inception of this year, it's just that we did not notice, and it is because we have been been busy with the market that was bullish or moving upsurge. So since we did not notice them, because of the profits we were getting, they were busy succeeding with their schemes. They are are  more exposed, because of the bear market.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

I agree we must safeguard from scam projects at ICO, but if I think the government comes and handles ICO projects so that the scam of the project does not happen then it will be difficult to happen, because the government has not legalized the cryptocurrency, so the government will not take care of ICO projects unless the government has legalized cryptocurrency, I believe the government will definitely take action for the ICO project so that no one will scam again.

hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Now there are a lot of scammers. We must be careful and picky when choosing a project for investment or participation in the Bounty.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

I know there are some measures that are already in place to punish those who scam others but I don't know what exactly goes into it.  If someone can help us by sharing this information, we will all do well to report scammers and the necessary actions be taken.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

The best way to punish scam projects is to avoid investing in them. For this we have to be more careful and to examine carefully what they can give us
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

If there can actually be an approve by some organizations representing crypto on each new coin to confirm how legit they are and announced them as a trusted project which people can invest into i belive that will reduces scam rate.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

In ICO security from scammers, we can make more stringent regulations for the ICO development team. One of the requirements is to enter valid development team information, must have a physical office, there must be a neutral monitoring team at the ICO running.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

It will take only intensive regulations from platforms that host bounty programs and ICOs in order to check the frequent scam project. Setting up anti-scam team that will follow up on each project in order to make sure that the team members of the project are real and the project is with working product or are in the process of developing it. Payment during the ICO can be made using escrow system which will allow investors to be on safe side.
Aside these services, it will take investors the sacrifice of performing self research on new projects and ICOs in order to identify the right projects.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bitcoincole

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:03:35 AM

I agree that there are many scammed ICO's project in todays year if we compare to the previous year ICO's. In action with this scam project we urge everybody and participants in any different bounties to report in the thread for punisheable sunction and punishment pertaining with there account to aware people and investors who is the number one supporters in digital currency.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:03:39 AM

I have found lots of scam projects and it really breaks my heart to see that it is damaging the ecosystem of crypto. Everyone should be vigilant and report it to the community so that everyone will be aware.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

sounds good, that cryptocurrency now needs government agencies, in dealing with this popular SCAMMER problem
if indeed the government interferes in the world of cryptocurrency, is the decentralization feature of cryptocurrency assets still maintained? isn't decentralization the main feature of blockchain technology from cryptocurrency itself?

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:11:56 AM

Scam projects are a major problem for bounty hunters, this year we have witnessed plenty of them. I think that we have to research well before participating in bounties, as joining in scam projects are a complete waste of time and effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: