Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4293 times)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Scam projects is why the SEC and KYV have been introduced. However, it should really be the project team that undertakes the KYC process otherwise it could be anyone that just collects a whole load of IDs for them to sell

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

I think that more blame lies on investors. Scammers have always been and will be. The big problem is in new investors who invest without even knowing where. This led to such greater distrust. If investors had studied projects before investing, we would always see a growing market.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Since there is no cental body, there is nobody to control the process. It is the dark side of decentralized platforms and it is finally obvious for everyone.

Now we will see a new wave of scammers since market is recovering. But we can advertise scammers so everyone know what not to buy. And if someone have been scamed let he warns others. Its not a solution but it is a start
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

The only fail-proof methodology is to invest in those projects where the promoters are well known figures. Such projects may be 2% or 3% of all the ongoing ICOs and in some cases they might not appear attractive to the investors.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

We are going frustrated if we participate on the scam project, Because we work for them and till the end it's was useless  and we don't have a bounty rewards receive from the project we work for. So if that happen maybe we should take a look at first if this project was better to invest or participate.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

We can't do anything about it because this is there's no regulation yet for crypto and you can't stop someone from scamming others, the only thing that we can do is increasing our Knowledge so we can avoid getting scammed. They will stop scamming if the cost is higher than the result that they can get.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

there is no control and therefore punishment is unlikely to receive therefore it is better to check projects and the feedback from people on the forum can also
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

In my opinion at the moment, there are no regulators to check the project for involvement in fraudulent actions, and I think this is bad, since the cryptocurrency has been around for years, but no one has developed regulators to solve this problem.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

We are not authorized to have the right to punish scammers. The only adequate way is to learn how to identify them and not to fall for their projects
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
The government is not going to be in charge of managing this market. This is a decentralized market and we now have no tools to manage all the information users from the country. So when you are cheated, you should accept and draw experience for yourself. we can not do anything else.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

They have always been, are and, unfortunately, they will! We must learn to bypass them with a party or at least try not to get very upset about them!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Certainly, some projects have been designed as scams, but most have simply been badly designed and managed worse, and inevitably have not achieved their purpose.
The important thing is to choose well with whom to collaborate and where to invest.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

All this can be connected with 1 thing. The Fall Of Bitcoin. Very enterprising people begin to do what is more profitable , and fraud at this point has become much more profitable than trading on the exchanges.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

I think that only the regulation of these projects can give us a guarantee that we will not be deceived

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

you are right, crypto become hotcake by ending of last year and by beginning of this year, a lot people join the space including scamming projects, but curently government is taking every measures they can to prevent scam from happening in the space and i think it's good for us all.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

Yes, i got scammed and experienced that gross stuff. It is really unusual with that looking for search for good ones. Key is for searching to find its worth development throught activity of investors and to see its members and their previous working process. With that look for roadmap on website and that should do it. Try also to go to their social networks , how they work and how they frequently share their work. And that is all it is need it.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

The government can only ban ICO and that is what happens now, I agree scamming is very high now because of the number of ICO that are coming up only few ICO are now getting funded and it's very hard to know if the ICO will succeed or not it's now a gambling and every one on each on now.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

I think that only the regulation of these projects can give us a guarantee that we will not be deceived
Do you need anybody to trust your money? I can help you, if you are interested you can send all your assets to my wallet.
Come on! You want somebody to make decision instead of you? ICO was that third person between you and blockchain which killed trustworthy paradigm, and you decided to add here fourth person which will control the third person
Madness Huh

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

New quality experience comes only with time. It is impossible to avoid of accidents falling on fraudulent projects. I think that many investors who has seriously deals with cryptocurrencies had such a case when they met a scam project. It's a normal, the experience of recognition and the ability to distinguish good projects from fraudulent comes only with time.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

We can kick them by exposing them and letting the community know, I have seen so many scam sites being posted in the scam sections this year than any year, every week there is a long list of scam sites, so better check them out and see if you are one of their investors or promoters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: