Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects, what should we do!  (Read 4295 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

scammers using crypto to scam other peoples because government cannot control the cryptocurrency.
Maybe some regulation about cryptocurrency is needed to protect the crypto holders in the future.
As holders and investors in crypto, we must do many things before give our money into some project so we won't getting scammed.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

Unfortunately, today the number of scammers on the crypto market is huge. Especially this problem was aggravated during 2018. The main problem of the crypto market - investors are really very difficult to identify fraudsters. You can only minimize your risks if you carefully consider the choice of suitable projects.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
dtdd2208

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

This year is worse than any other year
NordBoeeren

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

We need to do something, but relying in the government to come in and help is the first stepp of regulation and I would not hold my breth will waiting for them to help.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

if we know a scam is a project we'll cover it? if we think it's bad for a project to join us? First of all, not to be scam and not to be foolish is to be careful and to be especially smart in investing and working in a bounty project.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

In the investment market a lot now alluvial. In the traditional business also occur, but less frequently.  Fraud is almost not calculated consciously, no one will calculate any projects at the government level, but it is necessary to create information portals, where such projects and their teams are entered. Now all on intuition and information communities. Good luck to all of us.

Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

Information channels are a good idea...only publish there will be fraudulent projects only after they are invested.It is not easy to recognize dishonest organizers and it is not always possible to define such a project at once.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

What else to do if you find or find a project is a scam? no sensible bounty hunters will join a project that they know is a scam. Even novices may be fooled by scam projects.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

no bounty hunters are skeptical of scam projects if they are trained. the scams of scam projects are new and less experienced and capable of it. and the most affected by scams are the beginners.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

I think a service for the supervision of projects that conduct their ico should be created , the creators themselves should pass the kyc , and in which case it will be possible to contact the police !
Wulan

Activity: 285

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

well that's right it seems like there are too many fraud projects this year, we have to be smart to look for long-term projects that can be sure that it's not a scam, but it seems pretty hard to understand scam projects or not, what we must be careful in choosing for this year might be so as not to repeat itself, and I strongly agree if the government intervenes in this matter.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

It is evident that the community is uniting and trying to at least somehow reduce the number of fraudulent projects, but this is not enough, but not many options!
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

We definitely need a project that selects ICOs for us. I think Vertex was gonna do that and invest half a million dollars per project.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

you need to immediately begin to regulate this market as fraudulent projects collect millions of dollars and leave with them

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

There must be a KYC for ICO process, so if they are SCAM they will be subject to punishment by the law. They can request KYC investors but the project does not need to declare, it too loose information for fraudsters to take advantage of.
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

The government can't control ICO. If that is what you want, then each ICO will KYC and your power will control the cryptocurrency threads. You want it? Now developing projects that needs to conduct safe ICO, for example ICOVO.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

if we know a scam is a project we'll cover it? if we think it's bad for a project to join us? First of all, not to be scam and not to be foolish is to be careful and to be especially smart in investing and working in a bounty project.

If we do not want to be cheated on these dimensions, we simply have to have good eyesight and good vision. Watch out for fraudulent schemes and fraudulent schemes. It would be nice if people knew and warned each other, this is what I hope to see Grin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

There must be a KYC for ICO process, so if they are SCAM they will be subject to punishment by the law. They can request KYC investors but the project does not need to declare, it too loose information for fraudsters to take advantage of.
the KYC is needed for the developer team not just for the investor when they want investing they're money in some project.
in 2015 i've seen some project called POD Proof of Developer, this project running for verifying developer some altcoin for running their project is a verified person

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

In fact, it is very difficult to calculate the scams, especially experienced. They're always coming up with new ways to steal our money. We need to think for ourselves about our security. I don't think the government will do that.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

In 2018, there have been a plenty of scam projects, many scam projects have already scammed many investors and run away with their money. As this year we have seen many new investors have entered into crypto world, so scammers thought it would be easy to cheat new investors. I think we have to research well before joining these projects and the governments have also do their bit to stop these scammers.
yes right, this year has always been interesting because there are a lot of investors coming in from some of the increases that occurred in 2018, surely automated investors will be more confident in the benefits of cryptocurrency but behind that there must be people who use it to benefit them as scammers or others project and progress on cryptocurrency prices themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: