Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's predict, the next bull market, which altcoin will be pumped to the moon  (Read 1065 times)
vivinamie (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

Some people say that it is xspec, but the holder is too scattered
 pudi x? Very high market cap ,how to find dark horse x100?
Talk about your optimistic altcoin and reason
iota xem neo start ,What are the commonalities of these targets?
After the next bull market is completed,Let's go back to this post and see who is the prophet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Accumulate all the gems on TradeOgre, wait for the bulls to come back, profit (hopefully).
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Accumulate all the gems on TradeOgre, wait for the bulls to come back, profit (hopefully).

Nerva (available on tradeogre) seems to be a good option that has shown a nice growth the last weeks. It's actually one of the few that has green numbers
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

my questions is why tradeOgre mate ?
in my opinion in the next bull run, ethereum will growing hardly and surpass the past high price  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

I would stay away from unusual and never heard altcoin.

The alt that I'll say is base on my opinion and I don't have any amount on my holding with this. Since you've mentioned Pundi X, I think that will have its great progress. There's a recent news about it.
Dubai to offer digital payments on Pundi X technology

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

After the next bull market is completed,Let's go back to this post and see who is the prophet

Do not offend  are your joking even the expert are failed to predict the bull run, the volatile fluctuations was very active and do not expect huge price increase in this year of correction.

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

The alt that I'll say is base on my opinion and I don't have any amount on my holding with this. Since you've mentioned Pundi X, I think that will have its great progress. There's a recent news about it.

If that was the latest news and then pundi could get a pump in the next moment. But that needs more clarification about does dubai interested to adopt the pundi's technology? Remember they have problems with cryptocurrency regulation. I doubt if that was a real news.
Waiting for that to be appeared in reliable crypto news site.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

Almost everything will be pump as long as the bull run comes back, I never sell most of my holdings this season unless I urgently need money. This bear is the build season for most of successful ICO's and new coins, best time for creating value about their projects. Majority will hit the pot when the price will surge again, but the only question is when?
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:04:46 AM

Agree that most coins will pump hard when the bull is back. Even pigs will fly when speculative frenzy is high!
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

Just get any good coins and all those should do fine. Even shitcoins will pump hard when mania like January 2018 is back. Just need to get out fast in time before the dumps.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:48:00 AM

If that was the latest news and then pundi could get a pump in the next moment. But that needs more clarification about does dubai interested to adopt the pundi's technology? Remember they have problems with cryptocurrency regulation. I doubt if that was a real news.
Waiting for that to be appeared in reliable crypto news site.
The effect wouldn't take immediately. But buy the news now and sell it later.

Lets wait for more reliable news that will verify if that's really happening if that's just a rumor up til' now, I guess this rumor is one good at the moment. But as long as it isn't official it will remain as a rumor, good luck to those Pundi X holders. That coin seem to be quick in progress and has an active team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

i agree with your statement for pundi x, when this coin was listed on binance, sell wall is really high, no pump again by community or dev.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

I chose PundiX and when the bull run later maybe PundiX will experience rapid growth from other altcoins that the OP said. The XPOS Payment System has been released and has been sent to its users and some partners have received and used the product to meet customer needs, especially the crypto community.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
bpchill12

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

Priv and Elixir for sure.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

i choose futurax/ ftxt, if bullrun coming this coin will be on the moon and even bullrun not coming but this coin list on indodax its already on the moon, watch.
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

AE
vivinamie (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

I chose PundiX and when the bull run later maybe PundiX will experience rapid growth from other altcoins that the OP said. The XPOS Payment System has been released and has been sent to its users and some partners have received and used the product to meet customer needs, especially the crypto community.

What is the actual adoption situation? Why not use traditional and efficient pos?
Data on growth rates? In which cities can I find adoption points?
vivinamie (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

up up
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Among the one that you have listed I think iota has the advantage to be pump. There are hundreds of coins out there that may get pump in some days to come and one that I have seem making some significant move this days is graftcoin. From 90 Satoshi to around 398 Satoshi last week alone and many good news are also coming up about it that is going to be transmitted into another bull run in some days to come. I am bullish on tron, Ripple and digibite also and I expect them to moon before end of this year.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I think bull market will start from the November 2018 as you can observe the bitcoin is running very stable on price since 2 to 3 months and so many positive news are going on in the market.  https://dailyhodl.com/2018/10/19/bakkt-and-fidelity-will-bring-an-enormous-amount-of-capital-into-crypto-pantera-capital-ceo/.

My next 100X coin prediction is on Zilliqa blckchain, Zilliqa will be launching its mainnet on january 2018 to tackle scalability problems presently cryptocurrency community is facing. Zilliqa aims to solve this problem by using Sharding, and in testnet, it has been proven to work efficiently, achieving transaction speeds of over 2000TPS , without any inefficiencies to the network.
https://www.cryptorecorder.com/2018/09/26/zilliqa-zil-a-sleeping-giant-that-could-make-you-rich/

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: