Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's predict, the next bull market, which altcoin will be pumped to the moon  (Read 1065 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

I really don't like picking coins or tokens for price movement because most people would just be picking the projects they have a stake into, do you think anyone would be picking projects in which they have no stake, because when the demand of a coin increase it also cause the price to increase with it, which is wht most of us are expecting form the market now that we have this drop the whole year so far
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

Some people say that it is xspec, but the holder is too scattered
 pudi x? Very high market cap ,how to find dark horse x100?
Talk about your optimistic altcoin and reason
iota xem neo start ,What are the commonalities of these targets?
After the next bull market is completed,Let's go back to this post and see who is the prophet

Every coin in the top 20 pumps when bitcoin goes up.  If your looking for those 100x dark horse coins you have to do a lot of research and have a lot of luck.  I'm sure more projects will do 100x but the problem is finding them.  For every coin that rises that much there will be 10 that fail horribly.  If you are really lookinh for these type of returns make sure you only use a small portion of your funds because there is a lot of risk involved.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:19:08 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 02:30:21 PM by Ararbermas

That's to hard to predict mate but for me in my personal opinion probably all altcoin will increase only once when bitcoin gradually increasing as well , which like what always happened even before , because indeed as we see all alternative coins nowadays in the market is still suffering along with bitcoin and since bearish occurs in the market,  so probably it will increase again only unless if bitcoin start to bullish as well.  
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Ethereum will be pumped not to moon but a other galaxy probably, look how small small this market is. ETH still looks like me as $10 at these prices, people can't think long term.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

That's to hard to predict mate but for me in my personal opinion probably all altcoin will increase only once when bitcoin gradually increasing as well , which like what always happened even before , because indeed as we see all alternative coins nowadays in the market is still suffering along with bitcoin and since bearish occurs in the market,  so probably it will increase again only unless if bitcoin start to bullish as well.  
When Bitcoin increases, all other altcoins will show signs of improvement. This market is very dependent on the king because only a slight increase, all altcoin will be profitable 20% - 50% in just one day. I personally am waiting for this stage and will continue to wait until the downtrend ends

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mavzi

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

We may only predict and guess, but only the big daddyies know when and wgich coin will go to the moon..)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Just get any good coins and all those should do fine. Even shitcoins will pump hard when mania like January 2018 is back. Just need to get out fast in time before the dumps.
Those coins will just good for a short period of time some of them might probably vanish from their market activity and trading because they are just good from pumping and dumping manipulation, we should be looking for altcoins that have been proven for long bull run holding, never heard some altcoins from the mentions of the other people here, top 10 is the basic but if you want to dig in you should look for undervalued coins right now.

vivinamie (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

After the next bull market is completed,Let's go back to this post and see who is the prophet

Every coin in the top 20 pumps when bitcoin goes up.  If your looking for those 100x dark horse coins you have to do a lot of research and have a lot of luck.  I'm sure more projects will do 100x but the problem is finding them.  For every coin that rises that much there will be 10 that fail horribly.  If you are really lookinh for these type of returns make sure you only use a small portion of your funds because there is a lot of risk involved.
How to find, what kind of method?I urgently need money to get rid of my financial difficulties
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

AE
traveller51

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

tron will surprise.
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

All i know is if bitcoin goes up then the top 50 altcoins will follow but if you have to pick for top 5 coins then it's hard to tell because the market is not stable it may go up or goes down depending on the fluctuation rate. I do believe it won't take long before this bull run to happen, let's just wait and see but for now i'd rather hodl for a moment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

For sure the prophet is not you because you are predicting shitcoins lol

I believe that many altcoins are going to mon,but the first in my mind is ethereum,because this has dropped the value from $1,500 to $200 so if this one go back to the hype then this is our mooning coins lol
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

ETH is the common prototype of 90% of altcoin in the market. Of course I expected and prioritize speculation on it. With 100x, there is a dream drunk at this time. Considering the wind direction and market return to the orbit at the end of the year or early 2019. I believe ETH will get x10. Would not be surprised if I was not chosen as a prophet then Smiley Lol
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

If the bullish market will start then i bet on top 10 Altcoins lead by Ethereum as they were proven the most promising crypto investments and have the potential to make your money grow as their products already known that very usefull in the society but if you mean cheap Altcoins then i favor CAPP, DTRC, DOCK and XPAT. Just review their details at CMC.
Doctorgomez

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

I think bull market will start from the November 2018 as you can observe the bitcoin is running very stable on price since 2 to 3 months and so many positive news are going on in the market.  https://dailyhodl.com/2018/10/19/bakkt-and-fidelity-will-bring-an-enormous-amount-of-capital-into-crypto-pantera-capital-ceo/.

My next 100X coin prediction is on Zilliqa blckchain, Zilliqa will be launching its mainnet on january 2018 to tackle scalability problems presently cryptocurrency community is facing. Zilliqa aims to solve this problem by using Sharding, and in testnet, it has been proven to work efficiently, achieving transaction speeds of over 2000TPS , without any inefficiencies to the network.
https://www.cryptorecorder.com/2018/09/26/zilliqa-zil-a-sleeping-giant-that-could-make-you-rich/

I agree with you. Zilliqa is indeed a superbly promising project for the near future, I'll be holding their coin as well as ADA and NEO.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

Bat for me is a dark horse that should show its growth and development in the nearest bullish trend. A very young coin that has not yet had time to show itself in all its glory, so everyone is waiting for the growth of the market.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Both of us has different opinion about predicting which altcoins will be pumped it to the moon.For me we must think positive not only one or two coin will be pumped to the moon but we must hopeful that all alternative coins will be pumping up.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

dark horse with 100x increase when bull run? very unlikely, even bitcoin or ethereum will find it difficult to fold to 100x in a the next bull run.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

Ethereum will be pumped not to moon but a other galaxy probably, look how small small this market is. ETH still looks like me as $10 at these prices, people can't think long term.
We do not know exactly when ETH can be pumped up, but I know that this coin will soon rebound up to $ 1,100, so I always try to hold them, maybe for a short time. The market will recover strongly and my expectation will become a reality.

EmKen

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Divi... It will shoot up before the next bull run, and then again during. MainNet launch was only a couple of weeks ago and over half of all coins are already in masternodes, and with a low cost (~$1000 currently) and high ROI (~76%) for the cheapest masternode, you can see why. They're ridiculously easy to set up too : )

Caveat: This is ONLY my prediction, I've followed this space for a little while and made a few $$ here and there, but I am not an experienced trader. Or any kind of trader actually, I prefer the passive income from POS coins, much less stressful/time-consuming. So please, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Good luck in all your investments Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: