Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitwebz.com - Buy or Sell your Websites and Domains with Bitcoin  (Read 101 times)
bitwebz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:17:01 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 01:39:54 AM by bitwebz

We have created a amazing and straight forward platform for bitcoin users to buy and sell your websites and domains!

Meet the new and only site where you may buy or sell your websites or domains with Bitcoin!

What do we offer?

• Private and Anonymous way of selling your websites and domains
  • Escrow service which guarantees both parties are satisfied
  • Mobile Optimized platform
  • Message and chat with users around the site
  • Two factor authentication
  • Instant notifications and emails
  • Verification of websites and analytics data
  • Referral system - Invite friends and earn bitcoins!
  • and much much more!

We have a lot more in store and have several updates in mind and are still developing several things on the website to optimize the performance and user experience!

Come join us today ~

https://bitwebz.com

-----------------------

Follow us on twitter @bitwebz
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Just one question :

How can one sell their domains anonymously? Like they have their domains registered using some legit info and if they have to transfer that info, don't they have to reveal those details? Moreover, the buyer is likely to get those details from who.is information? I can be anonymous while selling a domain but can't hide from the details I used to register the domain with. You also forget to mention your service fees.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Just one question :

How can one sell their domains anonymously? Like they have their domains registered using some legit info and if they have to transfer that info, don't they have to reveal those details? Moreover, the buyer is likely to get those details from who.is information? I can be anonymous while selling a domain but can't hide from the details I used to register the domain with. You also forget to mention your service fees.
You can use a service such as https://njal.la/#about to register your domain "anonymously". I guess you can then transfer/sell it to someone, who then either has to fill out who.is data or use it in combination with njalla.

But yeah, if you don't use such a service as mentioned above, i'm quite curious as to how exactly this is "anonymous" in any way at all.
(It simply isn't?)

bitwebz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

Just one question :

You can use a service such as https://njal.la/#about to register your domain "anonymously". I guess you can then transfer/sell it to someone, who then either has to fill out who.is data or use it in combination with njalla.

But yeah, if you don't use such a service as mentioned above, i'm quite curious as to how exactly this is "anonymous" in any way at all.
(It simply isn't?)

We offer a anonymous platform to buy or sell websites. As in we do not collect any personal identifiable information for our service. We do not verify if users have used correct information for whois
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: