Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency.  (Read 2079 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Too much bounty hunters there so there is a demand and so a market. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Perhaps bounty hunter job is a more popular job than a call center operator

The country is poor as much that it's ready to accept anything that can be Fx'ed
You are too stupid to say that this is a poor country. Maybe you live in a developed country with prosperous and wealthy people. But you should know that in the poorer countries, the rich always hidden. It is impossible to identify people living in a country through reports of that country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

The Philippines was one of the first Southeast Asian countries to adopt Bitcoin and has policies to promote the development of Bitcoin. This can be considered as a potential country and a destination for many Bitcoin investors. here to join
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.
This is a good initiative from the Philippines. They are already taken a step ahead of others including the so-called world powers. Sooner or later when the cryptocurrency boom takes over the entire world, I am sure the Philippines will be a force to reckon with in Crypto decision makings.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

Too much bounty hunters there so there is a demand and so a market. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Perhaps bounty hunter job is a more popular job than a call center operator

The country is poor as much that it's ready to accept anything that can be Fx'ed

How you can say that the philippines is a poor country do you have a link ? please link it here bro.
Philippines is can be like other countries but because of greedy and corrupt politicians the country suffer. Dont be fooled by the false news.

You dont even know what is happening here and if you are my fellow country men you should be proud what our present administration done for the technological infrastructure to benefit many people.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

Looking forward for this one to happen as Philippines is a rising country with all the infrastructures being built, soon enough their economy will also rise too. With the adoption of cryptocurrenccy in the financial system of the country, a big bulk of transactions will most likely be for ease of payments-- this will pave the way for Filipinos to actually pay at the convenience of their homes and at the convenience of their time. On the other hand, meticulous regulations should be established for cryptocurrency to prevent malevolent people from transacting for their mischievous acts guidelines should also be laid to protect the investors as well.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

I think it is nice that businesses and huge corporations are starting to use the block chain technology. Actually a lot of Filipinos had been into crypto as early as it started. There are a lot of Filipinos who are earning decent amount of money because of it. Let's hope that more and more companies or even the government will start adapting cryptocurrency.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

Indeed cryptocurrency are all over the world. In every counter there will be a different decisions that will be made about crypto. But I guess, in the future, cryptocurrencies will be accepted in every country and all over the world.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

Yes its true that here in the Philippines there are few business company who accepts cryptocurrency, but there are still more people here in the Philippines that is unfamiliar with cryptocurrency and in bitcoin, that is why it wil take long before every store here will start to accept cryptocurrency as a transaction.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

If that is true, then good for you guys over there, it would really be a good thing for the cryptocommunity, having more countries patronizing cryptocurrencies will be bringing more and more people and it is good in the crypto community. Its good to hear more countries are getting in to cryptocurrency, lets continue to spread the word and continue to believe in a brighter future that we are about to achieve.
Every government when it legalizes something that was previously illegal will have a special attraction for someone who knows it. They will be curious about the functions and risks that have been talked about by many people about cryptocurrency, and surely if they know cryptocurrency in a good way, I mean they read cryptocurrency information from a trusted source so it will give a good effect on the assessment that they will feel. Unless if someone wants to know cryptocurrency, but he lives in a country that still rejects cryptocurrency, then he learns more about negative information about cryptocurrency. So, I hope that all countries can provide opportunities for their people to assess cryptocurrency well and it would be better for the government to support it.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

It's a good news. I hope when a country has accepted bitcoin and it's legally accepted as the currency, another country will also do the same. All crypto enthusiasts in Philippines must be happy to know about that, and also will freely to express and use bitcoin as much as possible. Transactions are now legal things to do and people have no doubt on bitcoin anymore.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Philippines countries began to adopt cryptocurrency and in the African part of Africa have also begun to adopt cryptocurrency but what is needed to be able to increase prices is not only adopting but developing cryptocurrency technology in order to be more useful.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Despite of accepting cryptocurrencies in Philippines, Filipino users here in Bitcointalk still obtains issues that some say Filipinos were shitposters and spammers while they're really not. Instead, this forum helps the Filipinos to know what is this cryptocurrency thing hence now it helps them which most leads to that acceptance and broader knowledge about the cryto and blockchain technology as they already had their exclusive crypto wallet that exchanges BTC ETH BCH XRP to their Philippine Peso.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

with the fact that crypto in the philippine hopes that other countries in Asia will also emulate it. I hope the impact of the philipine has an effect on the Asian market, of course. As in my country, Indonesia still legalizes local market transactions.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:32:51 AM

In near future, i am believe more merchant accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency in many country. Its good for phillipines people when their government allowing transaction using cryptocurrency
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

I think because they see the big potential of blockchain technology that's why they are open and adapting cryptocurrency, this is a great news and will boost confidence to the people not just in the Philippines but also in the whole world. I also seen on news that one fuel station starts accepting bitcoin in the Philippines, so adoption is slowly progressing.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

Philippines countries began to adopt cryptocurrency and in the African part of Africa have also begun to adopt cryptocurrency but what is needed to be able to increase prices is not only adopting but developing cryptocurrency technology in order to be more useful.

Actually the country of the philippines is not a strict country when compare to other asian countries , thats why the government is open to new ideas or technology and one example is the adoption of cryptos .  

Now there are now merchants that accepts crypto payments and there were now also bitcoin atm's on some popular spots .

Since you also mentioned africa ,  what i know is that africa is a poor country and cryptocurrency wont really become a hit if ever their government will accept it .
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

I am happy with this news because I often read that countries with rapid growth in ASEAN are only from Singapore and Indonesia so far.
Philippines and even Thailand will increase ASEAN crypto market share to be fast and this will have a good impact on any existing crypto fintech collaboration. the most important thing is the addition of a large exchange market in the ASEAN region that is connected bilaterally.
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

Actually the country of the philippines is not a strict country when compare to other asian countries , thats why the government is open to new ideas or technology and one example is the adoption of cryptos .  

Now there are now merchants that accepts crypto payments and there were now also bitcoin atm's on some popular spots .

Since you also mentioned africa ,  what i know is that africa is a poor country and cryptocurrency wont really become a hit if ever their government will accept it .

Yes sir! There are also small merchants in BGC starting to accept bitcoin and you can now buy some goods like in Salcedo, Makati which already started.

In Bitcoin ATM i think the recent news was they are upgrading it into a two way bitcoin ATM with you can convert btc to fiat and fiat to bitcoin something like that. I lost the link of the news. I will try to research it again so that i can share it here.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

well that was quiet intresting information, the adaptation for them that increase in very significant and make their country improve with that technology, hope with that can make other country in south east asia can start begin with that

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

I can see that crypto itself is improving. I hope that many of countries from Southeast Asia adopt and accept bitcoin. I am glad that my country is aware in this kind of thing that may help our country in so many ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: