Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling SECURE Private Tracker Invites  (Read 115 times)
RealityCheque (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:33:05 AM

Hello,

Whilst browsing this Forum today i came across some topics sellings Private Tracker Invites/Accounts in bulk at very cheap prices and even asking for buyers to return to the topic after to share feedback. Not to shit on other people's topics but I found this pretty laughable because if you happen to know anything about the rules of Private Trackers you will be aware that being caught selling accounts/invites or even just being in the invite tree of a busted seller or bad user will often mean you lose your account. Funnily enough, the Admins & Sys-Ops tend to be pretty good at busting obvious abusers of the system!

FYI. Nobody selling you private tracker invites can offer you any guarantee but the least they can do is be responsible about security and reveal as little about their dealings as possible.

For that reason i will disclose as little information here as i can. However, for anyone looking to get into Private Trackers/Private Torrenting i have well over a decade of experience across many great sites and plenty of Invites available. Because i value my own accounts and your potential invite i will take every measure necessary to ensure that your purchase and hard earned money will not go to waste and result in us both being banned, that includes a more Premium price than others are offering to deter previously banned users/traders who are not welcome by any means.

If you are already into Private Torrenting then you don't need me to explain the benefits to you, if you are new to this internet underworld and/or looking for a way in then i'll be there to help and guide you too with everything from security to seedboxes. Eitherway, please feel free to drop me a PM on here if you are looking for invites.

Cheers,

RC
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r01eit

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

Hi, I am interested in what you can offer, especially for how much you can offer?
Feel free to PM me!
r01eit

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

Eitherway, please feel free to drop me a PM on here if you are looking for invites.

Enable receiving messages from all!
RealityCheque (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Enable receiving messages from all!

Done - Thanks for letting me know.
RealityCheque (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Hi, I am interested in what you can offer, especially for how much you can offer?
Feel free to PM me!

Since there is some ridiculous low PM limit i will reply here:

Please don't waste my time, if you want to spend $5-$10 on an invitation then good luck to you, your account will not survive long and your money will be wasted, i'm not selling in bulk and prices are what you pay to be on a trusted invite list.
RealityCheque (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

PM me if you are looking for legitimate invites as stated above. Beware of others offering invites here who are scamming (you can tell because they are still "offering" invites for sites that have been shut-down for years!)
RealityCheque (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

bump!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: