Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:49:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 807 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

BTC is still falling to the pit and I want to know the reasons behind it and do you think it will go down more!

You should not say like this. Because the price already up little bit. We should believe that the price will get better soon. We can not determinate what is the exactly reason. But I believe that the price will grow. Just hold it! Keep wait and learn the market situation.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

The reason I read from several online sites is that regulations are still unclear in many countries, as well as frequent break-ins.
But I hope investors will soon find their passion back so that prices will immediately rise
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

The market is not getting stronger so the base for the increasing BTC is not here so this coin is falling thanks for this lack of foundation, this is my point.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

The whole year has gone trying to find reasons for the fall, some clinging at straws, blaming everything possible on it, but so far in this year none has been able to pinpoint with any certainty, the root cause of the fall.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

The time is behind of this. The end of each year always have such changes and there is not something surprising or bad. It will get its profit quite later.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
MohamedJones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

The main characteristics of bitcoin is its volatility, its price may rise or fall anytime. And the value depends on the demands and supply of the investors and their related products. So, the bitcoin price might be a bit downward but it might burst out and got skyhigh too.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

Frankly speaking, there are a lot of reasons, but they will not be implemented today, because today people have an interest in this project and most people, on the contrary, support the BTC project as the project can and will be very popular.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:15:29 AM

BTC is still falling to the pit and I want to know the reasons behind it and do you think it will go down more!
I am not sure whether we are in the same market together, or probably you are seeing an entirely different chart, but one thing I can see at the moment right now is just the market trying to find a direction and not a market that is falling to a pit like you have so called it. Even though it ends up falling to a pit, it still valuable and that is all that matters and knowing how valuable it is, is what would make you to easily picture the long term and take advantage of the fallen prices now. The reason behind the present correction is just that it is normal and healthy and I do not know why a lot of people just do not get that.

The reason of falling of the price for bitcoin is very simple. People who bought it a year ago just have begun to withdraw the money and to lock in profits in dollars. And new inflow of people very small and the price doesn't grow.
I guess most of the time, we always get to put some reasons that best suits us as people and then we tend to not realize the fact that this is a market and as long as a market shoots up and gets over bought, the chances of a reversal is something that is normal. We are in a corrective phase, and I do not see any market that has gone to the pit like the OP mentioned, and anyone who knows that this is just for the mean time, they will understand pretty well that this is a market that has been growing over the years, and it has obviously not stopped growing as far as I am concerned.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

I think that there was no even a difinite reason behind it’s drop. It was something like a small drop, but hamsters started to panic
Those who are panicking now because of some simple correction will most definitely have themselves to blame in the long run as that is one thing I am certain of.

A lot of people tend to look at the market in the light of the short term and tend to miss sight of the long term goals, and when a little correction comes, they tend to chicken out like little babies.

What is going on at the moment is normal, but if we are to look at the long term of things, it is still a very good thing to see this market growing yearly, and if that is not something good enough for anyone, I wonder what then is good enough for them.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

Right now Bitcoin is now stable at $6000-$6500 price and continues to move forward slowly. The reason why Bitcoin fall this year is because of the bubble last year. Bitcoin is over bought even altcoin.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

No reason, just manipulation of the market, it's the usual waves in the market, nothing serious, if you know how it is a good opportunity to make a difference of course.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Because of that huge pumped happen last year and the massive dumped which is still occuring up to now, interest coming from new investors have been lessens, afraid being trapped so they are just watching how the market will behave while those who's been lucky holding bitcoin a year before are already
cashing out their earnings making the value of bitcoin still dropping as they can play the market with the amount that they've hold.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

Bitcoin is evolving to more better coin and this process will involve some volatility and different growing and development issue.  Bitcoin is undervalue and any smart investors would give taking position by now!

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

No one know the reason but I believe will still goes down at lest until end of the year. I use MACD and RSI to predict market trend and that's the result, so prepare your self for the worst. If you need cut loss just do it because prediction can be wrong and maybe bitcoin will never comes up again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

There is no real reason. This is only the cyclicality of the economy. The cryptocurrency is also crazy. It needs to settle and then grow again. This is a financial game.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Although Bitcoin is falling, Bitcoin is still the king, it is not behind, it is still a symbol of free trade and cryptocurrency!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

The whole market is falling, not just bitcoin. There is no exact reason, I think this is a common adjustment. Soon there will be recovery and growth. You have to be patient. I think 2019 will be great for bitcoin.
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

I think no one will tell you the cause of the fall, and also growth, no one knows the answer to this question, one thing that I think about it, what is the drop swapno with large growth.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

Yes, agree with your word. Bitcoin just live so long, U think. It's time to change the top coin and give the chance to perspective altcoin like ethereum, you know.

Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

What i see has the major reason behind falling of bitcoin is that People are not investing , people don't meet what they expect and people are not ready to lose there money.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: