Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 801 times)
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:01:58 PM

Bitcoin in the last month kept at the same level. Therefore, it cannot be said that he falls. I think that in 2019 we will be able to see its real price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Virtually everyone around here have had one or two to say about what has happening all this while. I believe things have gone too out of hand to the end that all the explanations we have been giving doesn't provide a good/precise premises about what is really going on.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

The cryptocurrency market is stable now and I do not see any reason for an even greater fall, only volatility. Bitcoin as the whole market will begin to grow most likely at the end of November, but it is possible that you will have to wait another year.

Serg33vnik

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

The same reason is responsible for the growth of its price - these are investors.  Unfortunately, hackers and general instability scared people away.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

In my opinion, the main reasons behind the fall of Bitcoin are the large players playing the “pump and dump” scenario on a global scale. It is possible that some governments are involved in this fraud. This idea was prompted to me by the statements of Steve Wozniak that he sold his bitcoins for $ 20,000. How could he pinpoint the peak price of Bitcoin so precisely? Therefore, the crypto market is in a dump state now. But I hope that the pump will start again soon and all the losing investors will be able to cover their losses.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

The reason is that the volume of the coins being bought and transacted has reduced drastically. I know that people are holding and that is one of the best ways to make the money but then again it is also affecting bitcoins in the fact that people are no longer using the coins as a currency which is what they were intended for so the network is not recording a lot of traffic

Hudora

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

I think it's just temporary difficulties which we will overcome. Bitcoin is a popular cryptocurrency that is able to change the world. So I hope that everything will change. Bitcoin should not disappoint us
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

currently its not falling much. i can remember once BTC was stable at $400 and it went to $3000+ within few months. now also its stable at $6000 and soon we will see it climb back to all time high

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

I think it's a correction and we just need to wait a little bit. Now the situation may change for the better so that the usual expectation will be the best solution in this market. Other reasons I not see now
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

BTC is still falling to the pit and I want to know the reasons behind it and do you think it will go down more!

I dont think someone could accurately answer your question.
It will all just be a wild guess. If they are basing on technical analysis it is not that accurate too but there might be a chance it could happen. Count all the trading website by now. It has grown to full scale that you cannot monitor every trades that will happen by now.

Might as well just go with the flow or keep holding.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Last week, the BTC fell without there was no reason, but luckily for us its price did not fall below 6200$. When it fell below 6250$, it went back up to 6400$ today. In November we still have the opportunity to see the BTC go up and can reach 8000$

xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

I believe that the drop in bitcoin is associated with a decline in demand for it and a decrease in the number of investors. people are waiting for the market to start growing again to invest in bitcoin and then its price will rise again
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

As far as I understand, the pricing system includes the amount of demand and the level of hype around cryptocurrencies. But still it is not clear what exactly most affects the price, because it can be whales who drowned cryptocurrency down the first six months in 2018.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

I think because of it is being delay on like accepted from local governments that it being a valid currency at that country and of course the investors can't find a right timing to buy which means pumping will be delayed.
Nowherman

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

I think the main reason for the Bitcoin falling was the activity of the G-20 governments, who saw the popularity of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, their exponential growth, realized the real danger of an uncontrollable turnover of such a huge financial mass and took measures to regulate the cryptocurrency sphere.

Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

I believe that the main reasons why bitcoin is still falling is the same volatility. People stop believing and stop shopping. Bitcoin and will fall in the near future in my opinion
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

I don't think it will drop more than 20% of the current price. Bitcoin prices are stable at $ 6200 and again around $ 6500 is always the case. I am also confused about why prices are stable.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

In the fall of the cryptocurrency, even for a long time should not panic. At least 30 per cent of the assets should remain on hand. Even if it seems that bitcoin will soon collapse, be safe so that in case of growth of the rate will not remain with anything.
For people who are versed in cryptocurrency, the fall is an opportunity to purchase large batches. It is possible that the planting of the cue ball will continue, but the fall is predicted rapid growth. This will significantly increase the savings of depositors and allow you to get a huge profit. The main thing is to think about everything in advance and study the market forecasts, as well as take the advice of experts.

Do not panic and remember that experts predict a strong jump after a sharp fall in the rate. Don't let it go for nothing. Leave at least 30%, which reduces the risk of large losses and in any case will leave you in the black.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

Large cryptocurrency whales sell bitcoin on all cryptocurrency exchanges. For this reason the bitcoin goes down in price. Will buy bitcoin the price will grow.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

In fact BTC is behaving like a stable coin for months. It is moving  in the  range of $6.3k - $6.6k . SEC postponed ETF to
29th Dev. At least they did not reject it and it is a positive news mowing forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: