Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 809 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 02:52:47 PM by masterrex

BTC is still falling to the pit and I want to know the reasons behind it and do you think it will go down more!

As the time you wrote this thread it was October and i think the bitcoin price backed in October comparing today is the same and it was stabilized at $6300+ level and the ETF issue is one of the cause of this dip. but  i believe its just temporary as soon as ETF issue will address it will be back to normal.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

BTC is still falling to the pit and I want to know the reasons behind it and do you think it will go down more!

Many are actually the reasons behind the fall of Bitcoin. in my personal opinion, there are large numbers of users who sell Bitcoin and other crypto on a large scale in a relatively short time and cause a lot of decline against Bitcoin. Not to mention those who panicked and chose to sell Bitcoin, which caused the price of Bitcoin to fall.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

I think that after the February drawdown, further price collapse was caused only by whales, as I can understand that after a strong growth as it was a year ago, there should be a correction, but the coreection could not be so significant.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

It is because of the bad news regarding on the update of bitcoin's ETF. Because before the news, the investors are accumulating hard on bitcoin, because they hope that it would pass the ETF. But turns out the other way around, causing some major sell and panic sell, for bitcoin price to go down.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

I think the reason why Bitcoin can't grow fast is mainly from the new altcoin, because the new altcoin is constantly absorbing the money of investors!

You are joking? Bitcoin can not fall because of the next useless altcoin which has no value and does not cause interest among investors. This is most likely due to bad news.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Not only BTC the entire coins are down and the entire crypto community is disappointed with this. Investors were eagerly waiting for the last quarter but they losing hope slowly as there is no improvement in the CMC, the entire altcoins are dependent on BTC. If it goes up then other altcoins will shine, few say the secret behind this fall is whales are playing a key role here. Few say competition in coins are more and demand and supply is low. Let's pray for a better future of crypto trading.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

For me, bitcoin is something that is quite a complex cryptocurrency that everything else also regulates the state of the market. I still can't figure out why he's falling so hard.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

I think the reason why Bitcoin can't grow fast is mainly from the new altcoin, because the new altcoin is constantly absorbing the money of investors!

You are joking? Bitcoin can not fall because of the next useless altcoin which has no value and does not cause interest among investors. This is most likely due to bad news.
In my opinion, no one knows exactly why the price of BTC is down, now the market is bleak and I think that every market has ups and downs and prosperity and electronic money too. At present they are declining and it is possible that 2019 will grow again.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

It always goes down and up, just because it goes down a bit there is no point on getting excited or scared. You can be rest assured that bitcoin will go both directions all the time. It will never be sort of coin that will either stay the same or at least move one direction, it will definetly move to all directions possible.

It goes up (like we saw last year when it hit 20 thousand dollars) it goes down (like we saw going down to 6 thousand dollars) and it goes sideways (like it has been for the past 5 months). Bitcoin usually goes down when there is someone that sells a lot of bitcoin at once or at least there is a market scare about something and people sell to get out, thats the only reason, more bitcoins sold than bought which causes the market to drop to cover the difference.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

One reason for the fall in the price of bitcoin is the negative news that has been circulating out there. So that makes people or investors a little worried about the situation. I actually thought and also hoped otherwise, "When is this situation improving?"
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

It is because of the bad news regarding on the update of bitcoin's ETF. Because before the news, the investors are accumulating hard on bitcoin, because they hope that it would pass the ETF. But turns out the other way around, causing some major sell and panic sell, for bitcoin price to go down.
Consider from how much has been loosing by bitcoin and it's not a lot. Bitcoin is still on its way, as far as i know etf is not the only way to get a lot of investors from teh US. there was a lot of ways to try.
BAKKT, more marketing on the centralized exchange site wil help bitcoin a lot.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

for me is the delay ETF result where most of the whales and big names in the industry are playing safe to enter the undecided market. if we have a good news regarding etf and other regulation on cryptocurrency then this will be the confirmation that we are waiting for the bull run.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

I'm sure that you will receive many answers for the reasons behind falling Bitcoin price, currently governments is looking towards Bitcoin suspiciously, and whales are collecting bitcoin as much as the could indirectly through trading Altcoins so they keep bitcoin at the low level if we can say that.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

All very simply went large uncles who wanted to control everything, but did not want to buy at high prices,and the market was first lowered to go low,and the second to drive as many people as possible from this market,and then the governments of all countries will introduce the digital economy,all under control,taxes,the movement of digital tokens,and legalization,and then you can already in space prices,but all again in their hands!

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

The reason is that offers are higher than demand, it could be because of negative news or because of frustration with market conditions this year. And this we must be able to really be patient to avoid losses.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

its not falling, it is stable standing on the bottom, altime make +200 -200 $, the same is happening with all others currencies
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

The main thing of course is the decline in the level of investor confidence in the crypto currency, because of the large number of hackers and ICO scams that continue to hit investors with considerable losses, I myself have predictions that it will be very difficult to return to the end of 2017 where all crypto currencies experience a fantastic trend
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

I think the market is now in a state of waiting. Many events should happen in December. And there is no way to guess how the market will react to this. There are three options - down, up, sideways ... Today, the state when any of these options can occur with the same probability .. We can only wait.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

I think there are many factors that cause BTC prices to fall, aside from negative factors, also EFT's delay factor, and many parties want BTC prices to fall so they can dredge as much as BTC prices fall, remember BTC is a very promising investment. now,
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Maybe this will sound like conspiracy theory. I think that there are a lot of government facilities that are mining bitcoin and probably some altcoins and that they dont pay electricity at all! North Korea is best example for that.
They have huge amounts of coal that they can't export and they can produce electric power with it, and dump all that they mine everyday and get sum of money that is unimaginable to them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: