Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL - The benefits of hodling cryptocurrencies  (Read 834 times)
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Ill believe that holding some of my altcoins that i have was worth.
Than to sell it early even if the prices of it was in low situation and not earn some profit of it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

yes, the only good strategy to profit from crypto without making a hard work mind is holding, I also hold several altcoins for almost 6 months. but I feel this is not enough. making profits quickly in crypto is very risky. so it's best to keep holding for the long term.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

Yes, of course, I still believe in the blockchain and cryptocurrencies and I am sure that these investment will bring me good results

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

Hodling any cryptocurrency is mainly because you want to be like that patient dog that eats the fattest bone at long last. It is like locking away an investment with the believe and hope that such an investment will yield massive percentage increment in the future. Instead of selling for peanuts now, why not sell for better returns in the near future? So many persons have made tremendous wealth from holding unto their digital assets. It is a strategy that has worked miracles for many. If you are new into cryptocurrency, the best way to go is to hold some good coins or tokens, while learning day trading. It's the best way to go.....
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

Yes everyone feels like holding for a long time but you can never get your eyes off any coin you're holding and knows it worth thousands of dollars and all you do is full time trader and hunter so tell me if you will hold when you are in need of fund. You know what only those who earn tokens as side work and only hold.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Do you believed that staying strong will reap the biggest rewards. Full-time trader Smith – a.k.a. jaynemesis on eToro – describes his trading style as “fundamentals, future and HODLing”.

As we all know the cryptocurrency is unpredictable, not only crypto but any other traditional businesses such as Apple and Amazon. The history of the original founders who sold their shares for a small value gives regret after a couple of years and I believed you experienced selling crypto due to present market struggle and felt regret after seeing the tokens you had sold increases the value rapidly. Am I making sense? Hodling has huge benefits in the future.

Are you still on HODL?

yes, of course i still hodl my assets on my wallet
there is no reason for me to sell it in the cheap price my friend
because, soon or later the market will be back  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

Do you believed that staying strong will reap the biggest rewards. Full-time trader Smith – a.k.a. jaynemesis on eToro – describes his trading style as “fundamentals, future and HODLing”.

As we all know the cryptocurrency is unpredictable, not only crypto but any other traditional businesses such as Apple and Amazon. The history of the original founders who sold their shares for a small value gives regret after a couple of years and I believed you experienced selling crypto due to present market struggle and felt regret after seeing the tokens you had sold increases the value rapidly. Am I making sense? Hodling has huge benefits in the future.

Are you still on HODL?
Many people are focused on holding at this moment because selling won't give any positive outcome for investors especially at this point wherein downtrend on the market value of cryptos are continuous. As such, holding would make the investors safe from regrets once recovery take over the negative market situation. Although holding won't be easy since profit loss is observable, it is still considered as the best thing to do on such behavior in the market.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

Recently, holding was becoming a good way to earn much profit because most of coins were have good value. It is consider as safe way and not wasting time. It is now becoming a worthless even many coins is losing out the value from the market. It is better to do trading or short investment.

Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Are you still on HODL?
I am holding some of my coins that in my mind will give me some profit as time goes by but i am selling all those coins that have no support on their devs. There are a lot of shit coins that you may have and it is your job to research on them and the future they bring as they might only cause you loses in money.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

The best solution is to buy coins and keep them for several years. You will smile to remember that bitcoin when it was worth 6000-7000 Smiley
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Holding is a good strategy if the portfolio is made correctly. Not everyone has time to trade. But investing in the crypto market, it is necessary to constantly monitor the news and adjust the crypto-portfolio if necessary. and be sure to fix the profit!

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

Holding gives the investors a chance to earn bigger profit from being patient on holding. Also, holding would help the investors to avoid profit loss especially whenever the market value of cryptos are falling which do happens a lot due to the nature of volatility on cryptos. Right now, holding would make an individual in crypto, be safe from regret s if ever recovery would happen soon.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

When looking at this for the long haul then hold will be a good thing. but when viewed from the side the need for results and also entered the capital with crypto in not too large then the daily trade precisely that will be expected to help deliver results. the hold will be able to provide the appropriate profit expectations when it's on a large scale.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

I believe the hold can still make a good profit. Of course not all coins are worth holding, but I have some that I trust and will keep them because I think they will be able to survive this fall and show a good price.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Long-term trading or investing is a priority for me kind of earnings on the cryptocurrency market. For short-term trading my knowledge and experience at the moment is not enough to get profit and avoid losses in their investment. Often in General account for a single time period long term investments will yield a profit of not less than short-term trade over the same period .

but in seeing the current market situation, I think HODL is also not suitable, because most charts form a decreasing pattern, expectations that initially get profit within 1 month can change up to 2-3 months.

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

My advice just hold them if you get the lowest price don't buy at new ATH then hold it until next year or you will only get losses
But if you can't getting the lowest price, you can buy several altcoins that have low supply and never has been pumped high before
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

If you don’t need to withdraw money urgently, then in the long-term holding you can get a large amount of money, but it may take a year or more, and the most important thing is patience and choose the right time to sell.
CryptoBull31

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

A lot of people just think they HODL... If you store your funds on an exchange you are not hodling anything. If you don't have the private keys, you can lose money any time, like many people had. How many people keep their crypto on coinbase or binance and just wait to lose it? This is not hodling. The very point of bitcoin was to make banks obsolete, and people now use exchanges as banks - letting someone else take control of your money.

The same goes for people who store their crypto in closed source wallets. How can you be sure what happens to your private keys if the application is not open source? Again you are trusting people you don't even know with your financial security - this is not hodling. Only if you own private keys and use a fully open source wallet (like Electrum for bitcoin or HODLER for storing multiple coins and tokens) you truly HODL and can be sure of long term security of your funds.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

I still HODL my cryptos, I believe that someday the market will increase and hopefully in the month of December is the key to start increasing in the market and will continue to increase in the next year.

shadow.bishop

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

You can save a day, a month maybe a year with trade, but you can save your life also even your grandchilds' life with hold.
But common wrong knowledge about hold is choose one coin, it will increase in the bull definetely. This is not differences from gambling. You can go to las vegas. On the other hand you should choose coin that has a very good project and good future and after that you can sleep rest because it will increase in bull market %100 for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: