Author Topic: Bitcoin  (Read 318 times)
geontrex (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ Bitcoin
October 20, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Hello to everyone!
Im brand new here and i have this questions,im sorry if my questions seems to be funny or childish.

What risk (in relation to the exchange rate) do you think you are undertaking be keeping your money in Bitcoin?

Which player is  the one who quarantees the continuation of Bitcoin existence is all this controlled by some state controls?

thank you very much.
Fiekuane

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

no risk, having fun here. still hodl btc while falling down
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Hello to everyone!
Im brand new here and i have this questions,im sorry if my questions seems to be funny or childish.

What risk (in relation to the exchange rate) do you think you are undertaking be keeping your money in Bitcoin?

Which player is  the one who quarantees the continuation of Bitcoin existence is all this controlled by some state controls?

thank you very much.
There is no player. There are a crowd of people who trade bitcoin. There's a news background that sometimes forces the crowd to make decisions. There are big players who can manipulate the market a little in their favor. Bitcoin is alive as long as it gives you the opportunity to earn
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

With the big community that bitcoin currently have, the limited supply and how bitcoin is currently distributed plus the number of people that keep joining the bitcoin scene, and with the improvement proposals being implemented, I don't think there is such a risk, at least not If we're speaking long term.
geontrex (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

surely we can not talk about the future at any level .. very informative answer
thank you a lot!
geontrex (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

I wiss the best have fun too Smiley
Thank you!
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Bitcoin is an interesting experiment that has captured the whole world. Many governments and the state give the green light to the blockchain technology, but they give the red light to cryptocurrencies, because they can destroy their financial system. It seems to me that in the future ordinary people will not own Bitcoin, they will be worn by large banks and very rich people. We hamsters kicked out of there by the collapse of the course. Many people lost a lot of money during the falls and they no longer want to buy again.
It seems to me that the state will create its own cryptocurrencies under the control of the government and people will use them. I do not think that there will be decentralization, governments will not give control over money to ordinary people!
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

There is no risk but also no quarantees. Watch, learn and have fun. Enjoy the ride an be happy. On one day crypto rules!
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Hello to everyone!

thank you very much.
1. The crypto market is similar to forex, so the risk in here is the value converted into usd fluctuates continuously.
2. The transaction speed is based on the number of miner in the network, and no one can controll  or intervene in transactions of bitcoin.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

While there's a market cap and adoption is increasing, bitcoin will survive and continue.
Bitcoin is decentralized so there's no state or government body that controls it.
Even the blockchain of bitcoin, no one controls it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Hello to everyone!

thank you very much.
No one can control Bitcoin that is why I might suggest to you to search all about how bitcoin works and how to transact bitcoin/how bitcoin transaction works other asking the opinion of peoples here and also how blockchain technology works. Have a best of luck.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

It is not safe to keep all your money in Bitcoin. Crypto currencies market is volatile and a big pump can multiply your savings, but a big drop can cause huge loses. Just try it with a small part of your savings, like 10 percent, wait for several months and decide for yourself.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Can you guarantee not to die tomorrow.. there is no guarantee of anything.. but I trust it until the end anyway =))

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

the main risk is of course its value is volatile, its value can sometimes fall drastically and it is very risky especially for new players. I think here all players can have control in the bitcoin market. the point is that all players who have large amounts in their wallets can guarantee the existence of bitcoin in a country. for example in Canada, some people have lots of bitcoin in their wallets, so the existence of bitcoin there can be guaranteed.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

Hello to everyone!

thank you very much.

I think the only existential challenge to BTC is if the new work is hacked, if it was hacked successfully then that is the end of the game and this can only be carried out by nation state alone because the network as grown successfully now that the opportunity cost of carrying that out by an individual is very low for an individual because it would be very expensive to do

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

there is no bitcoin player that guarantees your continuity while trading bitcoin, if you already do trading activities then the risk of losing money or loss must be faced entirely without the help of any bitcoin players, but the advantages of bitcoin are having a large community in the world and the supply of bitcoin is very limited
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

I don't think there is such risk in this industry. This industry has grown beyond that and the community will not open their eyes widely for such to happen. Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies is not controlled by any central agency, those controlling are the community behind it.

ImpaT

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

It will me much better to keep money in Bitcoin than in bank because of % you may have. Moreover, fiat became unstable too, so the risk is the same.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:09:08 AM

The only serious risk of the Bitcoin is that its price is voilatile. There is also no guarantee of the continuation of exiustence of Bitcoin. However, the bitcoin is maintained by a large community of people who trade bitcoin on a regular basis, and they are the one out there to ensure the continuation of its existence.
Allie Weiss

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

No one can give a guarantee and there will always be risks. Bitcoin's value is volatile, so there will be huge pump and huge dump. You have to be patient with your investment in those times.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: