Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto and XRP: Next Generation Money  (Read 112 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/crypto-and-xrp-next-generation-money/

In this blog, I remind readers why we fell in love with crypto and discuss the latest news affecting XRP!

Mojaloop usage about to expand globally?  SIBOS is coming up with Dilip Rao from Ripple in attendance.  There are two new Ripple customers you may not have heard about.

XRP news includes further decentralization of the recommended UNL, three exchanges adding support for XRP, the ability for XRP owners to access an instant credit line, and how to earn XRP through renting your personal property.

I hope you enjoy the weekend read! Please leave any feedback below. 

Thank you & Sincerely,

-Hodor

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1053607350014304258

Choswen645

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Ripple XRP has the potential to be the next generation of money but it has to overcome many impediments. With all the available cryptocurrencies available in the market, I am a bit skeptical.
Grauhar69

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

XRP is surely a great altcoin and has great potential, but for it to be the dominent one it needs to go through some more developments. There are many competitors in the altcoin eco-system that it needs to go through.
Gwiladan211

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

I think xrp is going to get bigger than expected. I'm not convinced with Mr. Trump but a USA backed currency last time I checked was dominating the world economy. Same thing might happen with xrp
Maoper602

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

XRP certainly has the potential to become something great. Obviously it needs to overcome some barriers but in the end it will be one of the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: