Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gpu miners are selfish, butt hurt gamers  (Read 585 times)
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

hip hop and away... Kiss

359 posts and 2 maritz; that sounds about right. Please come down to the lobby to pick up your consolation prize:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiphoptrail (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

hip hop and away... Kiss

359 posts and 2 maritz; that sounds about right. Please come down to the lobby to pick up your consolation prize:

listen up you circle jerk mamma boy fruit of the looms whitey tighty stained filled basement dweller that weighs 364 lbs. you spend all day and night reporting people and get merits by mods you bat shit crazy loon shit coin promoter. step aside 364 boy and let the grown ups handle this. i hear your mommy calling, she made you some hot pockets.

ps, how is your ai girlfriend? did she dump your 364 lb. moon bat pale pasty white pimply face again? lol

you need a hug, time to blow up your doll...clean it for once

peace little 364

Kiss Kiss

hip hop and away...
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

What I love is when someone on the internet is offended by truth they immediately go to throwing insults.  Lack of intelligence I suppose. Or in so balls deep that they will lie cheat steal and tell you whatever they have to to make sure they don’t become the victim of crypto and it’s overlords.  Anyway have fun with your thread hiphop. I see your not wanting truth just some bias leaning arguments that shore up your beliefs. Look into cognitive dissonance will ya

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
hiphoptrail (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

What I love is when someone on the internet is offended by truth they immediately go to throwing insults.  Lack of intelligence I suppose. Or in so balls deep that they will lie cheat steal and tell you whatever they have to to make sure they don’t become the victim of crypto and it’s overlords.  Anyway have fun with your thread hiphop. I see your not wanting truth just some bias leaning arguments that shore up your beliefs. Look into cognitive dissonance will ya

BR

if you only knew who you re talking too...

sending love your way  Kiss

hip hop and away...
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

What I love is when someone on the internet is offended by truth they immediately go to throwing insults.  Lack of intelligence I suppose. Or in so balls deep that they will lie cheat steal and tell you whatever they have to to make sure they don’t become the victim of crypto and it’s overlords.  Anyway have fun with your thread hiphop. I see your not wanting truth just some bias leaning arguments that shore up your beliefs. Look into cognitive dissonance will ya

BR

hip hop and away...

That matters none. the truth in my message remains the same.  And if you feel that who you are would change my judgement on how this all plays out then by all means one would think you would devulge that info. Holding over my head like you have some power over me is part of the problem with this world.  What exactly are you looking for in this thread. Maybe I can attempt to see where your coming from. Without the parents basement insult. Your gonna find out with me. Respect is earned. Just because of your name. Means nothing to me. You have to earn my respect. I don’t take people word for it.  I have to experience it myself. More people should try this.  Stop idolizing those that aren’t really there to help them but themselves.  Anyway. Not trying to have a pissing match with you.

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Iannn

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
Merited by MagicSmoker (1)

Hiphop you do hit on a few points worth some discussion but beyond that your post is a turd.  Flush it and start again not behaving like a jerk off.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:53:28 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 11:43:13 AM by Thekool1s

Alright since we are feeding the troll. I will get to it. I kept away from this thread but looks like I have to jump in. OP claims that GPU miners are "selfish Butthurt Gamers". I have been a gamer for like a good decade now. I am your PCMR guy, who believes in the superiority of PCs but I never bought a high-end card for my gaming purposes. I frequently jumped ship from Nvidia to AMD. Depending on whoever created the better GPU for the mid-range gamers. I never bothered SLIing or Crossfiring. But as a Miner, I bought over 30 GTX 1070s. So your claim of "Butthurt Gamers" isn't valid for me at least.

As for being "Selfish" Who the fuck doesn't want to make some money? Why are you into ASIC mining? Let's not be hypocritical here. You are in for "Ez" money. You don't give a fuck about the network and would ditch mining the day your ASIC stops making you a profit. If you aren't "Selfish" why not donate all of your Hashing power to a charity or something?
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

BR

hip hop and away...

You're either Kanye or Scott Adams?  Which is it?  Come on don't leave us basement dwellers in the dark!  It's dark enough as it is with no windows down here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: