Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: z-enemy / supranova.cc No transactions since 11 Nov.  (Read 107 times)
Scryptik (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

I had an SSD go bad, reinstalled Win 10 and z-enemy. Started mining, and realized after a few days, nothing was appearing in my wallet even though I was mining away with good hashrates etc.
I didn't have a backup of my cmd file that I start z-enemy with, and struggled a bit with getting it setup correctly.

I looked at a lot of the other cmd files and the one for suprnova and they look like:
z-enemy -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://rvn.suprnova.cc:6667 -u your_Login.your_worker_name -p x -i 20

I noticed when I use it with nothing following the '-p' I get an authorization error.

When I enter the password, it connects, and start mining.

The dashboard for suprnova shows the lowest possible bar for hashrate, which doesn't make sense to me.

I can't access supranova from where I am right now or I could craft what my CMD looks like out of the example from the download. (Can't access mega either)

Since I'm working from memory I'll make this up as the exact phrases are irrelevant to get my point across:

In the example it says 'something like':
-u WorkerName.YourWorkersomething -p YourPassword.YourPass

The only thing I could get working, which surely is the problem was something like:

-u WorkerName.(FRED_THEWORKER) -p YourPassword(P@SSW0RD!)

I am assuming the parens are delimiters.
I can't imagine I should actually have to use the literal 'Your.Workername' and 'Your.Password', but that is all I could get to work.
When i am mining, FRED_THEWORKER shows up, and after 10 minutes or so, It shows I have a rate though it's probably about .00001 looking at the graph, and no transactions are showing up in my wallet since the 11th (Presumably when I rebuilt my OS.)
I am guessing that I have been mining all this time, with no clue as to where the coin is going.
My wallet address matches the payout address at supranova. It is the same address from before the rebuild. My wallet shows all the coins I had previously. (I had that backed up)

I would be quite grateful if anyone could provide a bit of an explanation on what you take from supranova.cc and place into the CMD file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: