Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is KYC For Bounty Hunters Good? Lets Share Our Views!  (Read 2157 times)
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

I am thinking in the same direction with you, I believe KYC is a good thing to weed off scammers and reward good bounty hunters but I think it is not good when you don't inform people about the KYC at the early stage, as it is required some countries will not be allowed to go through KYC and it is bad for such hunters after doing the bounties for months.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Look at ICO if there sayed what some country residents cant participate in the ico, be sure at the of bounty camp they ask kyc from you.
because you can be citizen of resticted country and they cant give you tokens

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

I hate that fact as well that some projects implement KYC at the end without informing at the start of the campaign. Some hunters are conservative on giving up some important info due to identity theft and frame up. I understand this, but KYC has also good point to limit the campaign to legit participants. The problem here arises if the project was a scam and you already did the KYC. This is dangerous as your data can be used on fraud activities.
That's the point, with how those many ico's turned into scam project and if you already provided your KYC, there's also some chances that they might used it illegally, the point of KYC is really good for well succeeded project maybe after the bounty ends up they can ask for KYC before receiving the rewards in this case the managers and the team will be assured or maybe have a big chance that the campaign is not being populated by cheaters.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

I hate that fact as well that some projects implement KYC at the end without informing at the start of the campaign. Some hunters are conservative on giving up some important info due to identity theft and frame up. I understand this, but KYC has also good point to limit the campaign to legit participants. The problem here arises if the project was a scam and you already did the KYC. This is dangerous as your data can be used on fraud activities.
That's the point, with how those many ico's turned into scam project and if you already provided your KYC, there's also some chances that they might used it illegally, the point of KYC is really good for well succeeded project maybe after the bounty ends up they can ask for KYC before receiving the rewards in this case the managers and the team will be assured or maybe have a big chance that the campaign is not being populated by cheaters.
I have seen some scammers have been selling the investor's email in this forum. It will have the same way with these emails if you have sent your identity to the scam project. They will try to convert it to the money. The KYC requirement can be applied if the token has already distributed to the investors and there are some markets that have listed it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

I find KYC checking for bounty hunters illegal. The ICO team does not have the right to require identification from headhunters. Moreover, the requirement to provide such data at the end of the ICO, after the bounty hunters perform the agreed work, will be even more illegal if it was not previously stated in the conditions of joining the ICO signature campaign. This is definitely reminiscent of fraud for the non-payment of earned tokens.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

It is true that it reduces scammers, but only to be a hunter for gifts seems like it doesn't need to be done, moreover it is not necessarily that the projects that are followed make a lot of money. in my opinion that will add complexity to participating
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

As a bounty hunter, i feel that KYC is just like one of nightmare in cryptocurrency world.
I believe other bounty participant will feel that way too.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

KYC for the bounty can be quite good if the goal to reduce the double account is pretty much obsolete. but many who thus avoid this because it considers it unsafe in shipping identity because it can be abused by the other party. will probably need some consideration also for this though for ICO and bounty is quite important for the sake of clarifying the existing distribution of flow.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

KYC for the bounty can be quite good if the goal to reduce the double account is pretty much obsolete. but many who thus avoid this because it considers it unsafe in shipping identity because it can be abused by the other party. will probably need some consideration also for this though for ICO and bounty is quite important for the sake of clarifying the existing distribution of flow.

a savvy guy can actually still do multiply accounts to participate in bounties, all he needs is the passport of someone else. so with IP address filtering anyone can participate with proxies. its not hard to do it if there is the motivation. i hate KYC but what else can we do. investors were asked for KYCs, all the more to bounty participants.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

I have seen some scammers have been selling the investor's email in this forum. It will have the same way with these emails if you have sent your identity to the scam project. They will try to convert it to the money. The KYC requirement can be applied if the token has already distributed to the investors and there are some markets that have listed it.
worse thing than that, if some "bad people" sell email and password of users that register in their site. Although not much people who submit same password in every site, it still can dangerous because hacker can take advantage from that. KYC itself we can't avoid it if some project make regulation about it. So be careful when pick project and input your data.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Kyc is not good for bounty hunters in terms of their privacy what if they send information to a unsuccessful project or scammers. High possibilities that those profile will use in illegal businesses. We dont know much about it, just more safe if we remain anonymous in this field
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

What you write scares me. In my opinion, it is quite the opposite - most ICOs are legit projects and even have to cooperate with lawyers.

I am afraid you are mistaken.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/80-icos-are-scams-report/

81% of ICOs are outright scams. Add that to the 6% that fail outright, and the 5% that just "go dead", it takes the total amount of trash ICOs to over 92%.

Less than 2% of ICOs were "successful" in this study. However, "successful" only meant that they had a beta of a product, a roadmap and some github activity - a very low bar to be set, and really the bare minimum that any ICO should reach. And we all know plenty of projects which fulfill these criteria that still go on to be worth nothing or turn out to be scams.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

In my opinion KYC for Bounty Hunters is perfectly reasonable. Because it will strictly manage the number of participants in the campaign. However the weakness is that the information we provide may be leaked to the market and bad guys take advantage.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Introducing KYC to Bounty was and still remain the Best decision and method to Phish out those set of hunters using multiple accounts or those that are in the habit of stealing other people's work and claim ownership of it. KYC is good and I welcome the idea only if our information are safe with them. I have a friend who is scared of KYC till date because she doesn't trust them with her personal Profile information because of those scam project out there.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Agree, kyc isn't bad as most ico are left with no choice, i think ico have to be compliance with the new regulations.
It is dubious to introduce it at the end of the bounty campaign, cheating asides a lot of hunters wouldn't want to submit their documents.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

In recent times there has been several ICOs introducing KYC for bounty hunters, and that has made many Bounty hunters to feel bad.

I would like to share my opinion over this issue. I never see KYC as a bad idea, KYC will actually reduce scammers from using multiple accounts for one bounty and that will also give the genuine hunters the space to earn more in their bounty hunting.

The place I have issues with ICO projects running bounty programs is the idea of some projects that introduce KYC at the end of the bounty program which I really feel it should not be so. It is the same thing as those who used multiple accounts during the bounty because it will still reduce the amount the genuine hunters will earn.
If KYC should be introduced at the end of bounty, the left over coins/token should be distributed among the genuine hunters otherwise I see it as the same scam to the genuine bounty hunters:

Anyway, this is my own view, If you have a contrary view, please share it. I would like to know more also.
I like your opinion and I agree with it. As we know, KYC has a use as a medium for verifying user data. So, if KYC is used to verify the data of the bounty hunters themselves it is not a bad thing. This can also avoid the occurrence of multiple account usage in 1 campaign and there is nothing to be afraid of doing KYC because crypto is no longer anonymous.

But it is true that you say that if this campaign want to do KYC for bounty hunters, they must notify at the outset, not at the end of the campaign. Because if there are many bounty hunters who are not ready for KYC and want to remain anonymous then they will definitely leave it. This clearly becomes unfair because the campaign did not have any commitment from the start.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

I also do not see anything wrong with this, but still it seems to me that there should be at least some guarantees that your data will not be delivered somewhere to another place or to other people

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

If KYC is needed by those to whom I trust, then I will gladly do it, but often the project turns out to be a scam, and our data is sold in the darknet.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

If KYC is needed by those to whom I trust, then I will gladly do it, but often the project turns out to be a scam, and our data is sold in the darknet.
Of course, for scam projects, Our data will be sold everywhere. With the airdrop required kyc like today, surely 100% of those projects are scam and are trying to steal our information, and only a few bounty is required KYC and I see most of them are legit

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

in my own opinion the kyc (know you custome)  is a great verification process that can ensure the safety of every individual, 
through this all bounty hunters are in the good hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: