Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is KYC For Bounty Hunters Good? Lets Share Our Views!  (Read 2162 times)
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

I think it is a great option to protect the ICO investors from a big dump and to protect the bounty hunters from cheaters that are using multiple accounts to gain more coins. Also, you should be sure that the project is legit, before sending your docs.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

in my own opinion the kyc (know you custome)  is a great verification process that can ensure the safety of every individual, 
through this all bounty hunters are in the good hands.
This is a stupid statement. In this case, fraudsters, in addition to investor funds, will be able to sell personal data and copies of documents to both investors and bounty hunters.
I have the impression that here they are trying to convince us that it is good to transfer our copies of documents to fraudsters. It is also good to be tested by KYC after the end of the ICO, when you can be told, for example, that you have not passed the KYC check due to political motives. And there are such cases. The ICO teams now have the opportunity, due to this verification, to refuse anyone to pay their earned tokens. Does anyone think this very well?
MOProgress (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Personally I see nothing wrong with KYC, the only area I don't like is when after at the end of the bounty the company change the rules demanding for KYC.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 05:34:20 PM by pieppiep

KYC for bounty campaign seems like a good step because it will make traders less because no one will cheat on bounty campaigns. But when many participants from the bounty campaign will only make it difficult for managers to check all the KYC of the participants.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I believe that this is of course already a Chur came,because many are trying to throw Bautista, and with all these KYC, so I would recommend not to have any checks,so I've lost a significant portion of the token at this

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

In recent times there has been several ICOs introducing KYC for bounty hunters, and that has made many Bounty hunters to feel bad.

I would like to share my opinion over this issue. I never see KYC as a bad idea, KYC will actually reduce scammers from using multiple accounts for one bounty and that will also give the genuine hunters the space to earn more in their bounty hunting.

The place I have issues with ICO projects running bounty programs is the idea of some projects that introduce KYC at the end of the bounty program which I really feel it should not be so. It is the same thing as those who used multiple accounts during the bounty because it will still reduce the amount the genuine hunters will earn.
If KYC should be introduced at the end of bounty, the left over coins/token should be distributed among the genuine hunters otherwise I see it as the same scam to the genuine bounty hunters:

Anyway, this is my own view, If you have a contrary view, please share it. I would like to know more also.

Do you think this can stop scammers? My friend what year we live. Giber prispnost now has a high level. Our personal data is sold in large quantities. Do you think I want to go through this procedure after this? And if the project was originally aimed at collecting your personal data. And this is all served to us under protection.

If you can’t see the essence of the problem itself. Just think. Use Google. View information. Then don't mind why your MEW attacked and stole your coins.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

I think that's ridiculous.Why do I give all my information to these people because I share it with Facebook?I think it's against the whole system.So it's contrary to bitcoin's philosophy.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

KYC is good but if that's procedure is easy, some KYC procedure so critical. So I think project owner should take simple KYC just be our national identity card. KYC helps to protect multiple account owner and is spammer.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

I know bounty managers and other ICO teams will come and defend it but to me KYC is actually not relevant if you correlate it with the reason why they ask for it. Given out your personal details to an unknown person is really risky since you cannot trust anyone of late.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

I see in kyc only pros, in bounty many bots which go in signature or same social networks,  and so of course kyc here salvation
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

It's a little bit inconvenient for bounty hunter but I don't think KYC for bounty hunters is difficult as investors of ICO. It's very easy to pass KYC of a bounty campaign but I didn't do all KYC of all bounty campaigns that I joined because I only do KYC with bounty campaign which I think it's trustworthy.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

Completely agree with the statement that KYC is not bad procedure because it is a something like the minimal guarantee that too many cunning persons would not earn tokens with their multiply accounts, but in my opinion the KYC procedure must be before the accepting the participant to the campaing, because you may participate and earn lots of tokens and after that just somehow technically do not pass the KYC.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

I think it is a great option to protect the ICO investors from a big dump and to protect the bounty hunters from cheaters that are using multiple accounts to gain more coins. Also, you should be sure that the project is legit, before sending your docs.

This is exactly the whole problem. The project developers are in no hurry to provide detailed information about themselves, but require their investors and bounty hunters to provide detailed information. It is not fair at least.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

KYC is good but if that's procedure is easy, some KYC procedure so critical. So I think project owner should take simple KYC just be our national identity card. KYC helps to protect multiple account owner and is spammer.
KYC verification is not intended to prevent bounty hunters from using multiple accounts at the same time. In principle, the ICO teams do not care. They need to write quality messages and advertise their ICO project. If you think that checking KYC will remove multi-accounts, then do not expect it either. You can use the data of your relatives and friends and send copies of their documents. Or just take a sample of the document and use the usual available programs to draw any document. Even if it is exposed, no one will bear any responsibility for such a fake, since the ICO team has no official status and its authority to collect such information is very problematic, and it is completely illegal with regard to headhunters.
The KYC check definitely brings us more harm and no good.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 06:20:30 AM by EdenHazard

KYC for bounty hunters doesn't seem too good because maybe your data and identity are not anonymous anymore and there will be people who will know and have your identity, it's very dangerous.
Indirectly this method might turn the decentralized system into a centralized system, at least this would change and if all cryptocurrency users were willing to provide their personal information, each party would know the assets of other people, then cryptocurrency that is always glorified as an anynomous thing will disappear.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

The only one good thing is that it will reduce the number of bounty participants that will receive tokens, so there will be less sellers and you will be able to sell it for higher price Wink.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

There is nothing good on the part of bounty participants nor even on investors side.
It is 100 percent on the ICO TEAM side and nothing more. this will just give danger on the identity of one person together his or her ID and national documents.
Your place of living is at risk also which is not really good to have.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Pass KYC in order to get the award you will have if you want to take part in a normal bounty company. The main thing is to be careful and do not run into scams.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

In recent times there has been several ICOs introducing KYC for bounty hunters, and that has made many Bounty hunters to feel bad.

I would like to share my opinion over this issue. I never see KYC as a bad idea, KYC will actually reduce scammers from using multiple accounts for one bounty and that will also give the genuine hunters the space to earn more in their bounty hunting.

The place I have issues with ICO projects running bounty programs is the idea of some projects that introduce KYC at the end of the bounty program which I really feel it should not be so. It is the same thing as those who used multiple accounts during the bounty because it will still reduce the amount the genuine hunters will earn.
If KYC should be introduced at the end of bounty, the left over coins/token should be distributed among the genuine hunters otherwise I see it as the same scam to the genuine bounty hunters:

Anyway, this is my own view, If you have a contrary view, please share it. I would like to know more also.

To be honest, you made some good points here, Many ICOs will wait until the end before telling the hunters that there will be KYC, whereas any body that is unable to complete KYC or refuses to go through KYC, they project will collect those token.

This is the problem with bounty campaigns, ICOs and bounty managers have all the controls and authority. They have the rights to change and implement new rules.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

I have been involved in a number of ico as a bounty Hunter most of them are straight forward while others are difficult to pass. I think it would not hurt at all if the process of passing kyc is made easy and seamless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: