Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is KYC For Bounty Hunters Good? Lets Share Our Views!  (Read 2162 times)
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

what you say is true and I strongly agree that bounty must require KYC on bounty hunters but I sometimes feel annoyed if KYC has to use passport, because I don't have passport and if it is a bounty I've to do KYC, in my opinion it is enough to use national ID

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

In recent times there has been several ICOs introducing KYC for bounty hunters, and that has made many Bounty hunters to feel bad.

I would like to share my opinion over this issue. I never see KYC as a bad idea, KYC will actually reduce scammers from using multiple accounts for one bounty and that will also give the genuine hunters the space to earn more in their bounty hunting.

The place I have issues with ICO projects running bounty programs is the idea of some projects that introduce KYC at the end of the bounty program which I really feel it should not be so. It is the same thing as those who used multiple accounts during the bounty because it will still reduce the amount the genuine hunters will earn.
If KYC should be introduced at the end of bounty, the left over coins/token should be distributed among the genuine hunters otherwise I see it as the same scam to the genuine bounty hunters:

Anyway, this is my own view, If you have a contrary view, please share it. I would like to know more also.

Yes, I agree. Also it is probably worth pointing out that if a project only mentions KYC once everyone has done the bounty work, then I think this makes them look unprofessional and like they don't really know what they're doing - which is a bit of a warning sign for the project as a whole. Obviously by that point you've already put the work in for the bounty, but it's worth remembering when considering any further investment.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

I don't believe it's necessary for bounty hunters to undergo kyc. It should be for only ico participants since its part of some countries AML law and requirements. Besides, majority of them sell participants kyc information

apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

My opinion about KYC for Bounty participants is very good. Because KYC itself is used to identify customers. And it has often been used and the result is that many users use multiple accounts to reduce. And this certainly has a good goal, but you have to be careful about this.
You can pass the KYC in the same bounty company using the data of your friends or relatives. This does not affect people who have many accounts. In addition, I do not think that you will participate in the same bounty using multiple accounts.

basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

I do not think that this check is a good idea, because due to it we risk losing our personal data

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

i think yes, because so many cheater in bounty hunter they can use 10-100 account in 1 person.
si kyc is good to delete cheater in bounty hunter so that all participant can get the same reward, different on follower or rank.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

It is really good. I have seen someone do even hundreds of articles. LOL. KYC will limit cheater, this is necessary and I always support.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

This is a great data check and it gives us the opportunity to remove scammers from bounty campaigns.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

I really doubt bounty KYC is a good option most bounty managers announce KYC after the bounty leading to a lost of your stakes if you dont do that i think is better to announce forehand and also i think it just pile the number of of KYC and can make their work even harder

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

KYC for bounty hunter is very very ok because it helps to curb cheaters, some people still find ways to cheat with it but it is mostly curtailed once KYC is involved, so far so good.

Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

I believe KYC for bounty hunters is both good and bad because I dislike doing KYC as a bounty hunter but it is also good because it helps to filter out the cheaters and unserious people.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

KYC should be announced prior to the beginning of the bounty and then hunters can chose if they want to participate under KYC conditions or not. In the reality ICOs can change the rules and do whatever they want without any consequences. The situation is different with security tokens as for them to have KYC is a legal requirement .

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

i think yes, because so many cheater in bounty hunter they can use 10-100 account in 1 person.
si kyc is good to delete cheater in bounty hunter so that all participant can get the same reward, different on follower or rank.
One of the aims of KYC as you said earlier was to eradicate or  fraudulent peoples, now many ICO are implementing such a system. This way the multi account players will disappear.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Good points you made. Kyc verification is OK for projects and ICo's, it is used to reduce people with plenty accounts and scammers. However, i feel its not a good option for bounty hunters because they should be paid for the work done, if they decide to work more with one or two accounts, it's their time they are spending. Now, most projects don't ask for kyc verification until after the bounty is over then they ask, after all the work done to avoid paying some people because they know some would fail verification.... That's deceit and not fair at all.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

in my opinion, the steps taken by the ICO that introduced KYC to bounty hunters were good. however, I am not sure of the impact that is generated. because bounty hunter participants can still manipulate their data by borrowing other people's KYC. my advice is there are other steps to be effective.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

I don't think most of the bounty hunters like that idea , It is very annoying when some bounty asks for KYC , It must be some substitute way to don't do it , I don't like to have my identification revealed!
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

giving an announcement to fill KYC at the end of the bounty was a very embarrassing thing to do for the ICO project itself.
because they indirectly cheated bounty participants by reducing the number of allocations for bounty reward and they also damaged the image of their project by doing that.
if they really want to disqualify participants who are cheating on bounty with KYC, they should screen participants before the bounty starts.
because there are also bounty participants who really joined to promote the project but want to stay anonymous.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Obviously, I think it would be useful. because there are thousands of participants in bounty spreadsheets because of the many users who use bots. therefore, many people cannot afford their labor.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

By itself, the KYC procedure is necessary and there is nothing wrong with it. But the way it is carried out for investors and bounty hunters is necessary to change(improve) as there are many options to cheat the system and send false documents.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I don't think KYC for bounty hunters is good, KYC just makes the program seem legitimate. It does not guarantee the success of the project. The success of the project depends on many different factors such as ideas, development teams, etc

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: