Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is KYC For Bounty Hunters Good? Lets Share Our Views!  (Read 2157 times)
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

this is too risky when many ICO scams and their vague backgrounds allow theft of personal data from users and are vulnerable to abuse. I further limit the use of KYC for this activity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

I totally dislike KYC as a bounty hunter and investors, we have seen so many projects come and go and soon we will see how bad KYC is, and why do they care about genuine bounty hunters when all they want is to reach their softcap to realize their project, let's admit it, there are multiple accounts here but as long as they can do their job effectively promoting ICO I don't see any problem with it.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:05:30 AM

KYC is good because it can prevent people from using multiple accounts and bots but there is a bad side about requiring KYC in bounty. what if the bounty is a scam? they will sell your info and you won't know that your info is already been used in illegal activities. there are also bounty campaign that don't require KYC at the beginning but at the end of the campaign they change and require it.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

In recent times there has been several ICOs introducing KYC for bounty hunters, and that has made many Bounty hunters to feel bad.

I would like to share my opinion over this issue. I never see KYC as a bad idea, KYC will actually reduce scammers from using multiple accounts for one bounty and that will also give the genuine hunters the space to earn more in their bounty hunting.

The place I have issues with ICO projects running bounty programs is the idea of some projects that introduce KYC at the end of the bounty program which I really feel it should not be so. It is the same thing as those who used multiple accounts during the bounty because it will still reduce the amount the genuine hunters will earn.
If KYC should be introduced at the end of bounty, the left over coins/token should be distributed among the genuine hunters otherwise I see it as the same scam to the genuine bounty hunters:

Anyway, this is my own view, If you have a contrary view, please share it. I would like to know more also.
I personally doesn't like to have KYC applied for bounty participant.
I just think is unfair, cause what everyone got from bounty isn't so much in number, so there is not so much worth if we do KYC just for bounty participant.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

Honestly, for first time I joined a bounty that requires bounty participants to do KYC and it makes me very worried, whether they can keep our data well or not ... if all looks good maybe I will not hesitate to join the bounty that needs KYC

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

the system probably felt strange to KYC bounty hunter. It is the workers and not the customers for the ICO. However, it is on the other hand like to reduce fraudsters with a double account then this is required. But if to the terms in the identity then for bounty hunter system is less precise.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:49:12 AM

The use of KYC for Bounty, in my opinion, is a positive value that we can take. Of course, this KYC is used to find out the identity of the Bounty participants, so there is no more cheating. I personally have good experience for KYC, many projects that use KYC, in my opinion, are projects that can be successful. But we are back to the potential of the project you are following.

SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

Actually, I would not recommend it. Because KYC was just needed for those investors that are investing on the ICO project. But with the bounty hunters, they are just a regular employee with the project, and I think it is not necessary.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

In recent times there has been several ICOs introducing KYC for bounty hunters, and that has made many Bounty hunters to feel bad.

I would like to share my opinion over this issue. I never see KYC as a bad idea, KYC will actually reduce scammers from using multiple accounts for one bounty and that will also give the genuine hunters the space to earn more in their bounty hunting.

The place I have issues with ICO projects running bounty programs is the idea of some projects that introduce KYC at the end of the bounty program which I really feel it should not be so. It is the same thing as those who used multiple accounts during the bounty because it will still reduce the amount the genuine hunters will earn.
If KYC should be introduced at the end of bounty, the left over coins/token should be distributed among the genuine hunters otherwise I see it as the same scam to the genuine bounty hunters:

Anyway, this is my own view, If you have a contrary view, please share it. I would like to know more also.
Declaring mandatory KYC at the end of a bounty campaign is fraudulent in my opinion. It is a deliberate act of trying to deny participants their rewards.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:17:22 AM

I fully agree that KYC today is a really useful and promising procedure. Because the market has long been in need of additional methods of regulation. Although in any case there is still work to be done to improve this technology, certain disadvantages and risks for users still remain.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

After the bounty are over, I see the KYC condition as an injustice to bounty hunters. But if the KYC is specified in bounty thread, I respect
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:07:25 PM

Yes, it is very good to collect the KYC from the bounty participants in order to eliminate multiple accounts and as well as a company should maintain documents if they face problems with the government. Whether they are doing the business in a legit way or not.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:34:24 PM

i dont like KYC, becouse here is a lot scam projects, and if i send them my private information, ID and so.on - i think with ID and other documentation can make same bad work, for example make KYC on loan website.  its so bad.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:36:45 PM

Yes, it is very good to collect the KYC from the bounty participants in order to eliminate multiple accounts and as well as a company should maintain documents if they face problems with the government. Whether they are doing the business in a legit way or not.

say bounty hunters, Reg on web site. and you can check all IP. and if some people use one IP you can delete all of them. + if 1 acc  have 100-200 IP - its mean = IP changer, and you can delete to Smiley

KYC is last chance.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:38:38 AM

KYC is good because it can prevent people from using multiple accounts and bots but there is a bad side about requiring KYC in bounty. what if the bounty is a scam? they will sell your info and you won't know that your info is already been used in illegal activities. there are also bounty campaign that don't require KYC at the beginning but at the end of the campaign they change and require it.

In fact KYC is done on their platform. If you really want to find bounty cheaters, KYC bounty participants should only end in the hands of the bounty manager or many other ways that can be done without using the KYC system.
Also, KYC is not necessary if their fundraising involves people outside their country because their services will not be enforced throughout the world.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:38:15 PM

I don't think the bounty needs KYC. Because this will reveal our information. But ico needs it. kyc is a must with the legality of ico.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

All of the people who commented here already answered that most of them gonna say no, and I would like to say no for the dozen times. Just imagine, even if the bounty hunters must KYC, but pro abusers just take an ID card and fake them all.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:10:08 AM

I don't actually join in any bounty campaign that requires your KYC it's a hassle work to update your personal information, I really hate . In the other side it's a necessary move to implement due to abuse from bounty hunters.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:16:27 AM

I don't actually join in any bounty campaign that requires your KYC it's a hassle work to update your personal information, I really hate . In the other side it's a necessary move to implement due to abuse from bounty hunters.

i feel you man . i do also hate kyc because its a hassel . what i do is i only skip the bounty or an airdrop with kyc so that my efforts wont be wasted .

In the other side it's a necessary move to implement due to abuse from bounty hunters.

kyc is not implemented to bust abusers because theres another more important reason on why we have a kyc now  .

aside from that . kyc is also kinda bit risky if you will give your information to a scam project because they can use it to abuse other service or people .

kyc isnt bad at all only if you confirm that the bounty/airdrops are 100% verified  . i also notice that kyc supported projects are more profitable than those who dont have a kyc . they increase the rewards because they know that kyc is a risky and hassel thing to do  .
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:11:56 PM

For me KYC is not good for bounties hunters but for all investors only that are holding a big amount of cryptos  because bounties hunter are small holders and there is no reason that they need to take KYC to join bounties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: