Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bountyhive.io a new brand follows the signature campaign  (Read 259 times)
icomr (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

how do you think the senior barnd new people follow bountyhive.io, follow the signature campaign is it possibel...? and how it work.
please guide me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

It's hard to understand your question. Do you want to participate in signature campaign with Brand New account on Bountyhive? If yes, it's not possible. First of all, after you made your first post, your rank soon will update to Newbie. Secondly, to wear signature on Bitcointalk you have to be Jr. Member and above. To reach higher rank you need to get Merits.

S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

It's hard to understand your question. Do you want to participate in signature campaign with Brand New account on Bountyhive? If yes, it's not possible. First of all, after you made your first post, your rank soon will update to Newbie. Secondly, to wear signature on Bitcointalk you have to be Jr. Member and above. To reach higher rank you need to get Merits.
First of all, this thread deserves to be located at Help and Beginners, IMO.

@OP, You should move the thread into Help and Beginners, check the lower left corner and you will be able to move.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
icomr (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

how can I get merits...? then what about my bountyhive that I just followed was useless Cry
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

how can I get merits...? then what about my bountyhive that I just followed was useless Cry
There are many guides how to get Merit. Don't be lazy and try to use search function, I'm sure that you will find answer to your questions because it was already asked thousands times.
@S_Therapist, I don't that this topic belongs to Beginners and help board also, IMO it should be somewhere in Altcoin service discussion probably.

icomr (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

[/quote]
There are many guides how to get Merit. Don't be lazy and try to use search function, I'm sure that you will find answer to your questions because it was already asked thousands times.
@S_Therapist, I don't that this topic belongs to Beginners and help board also, IMO it should be somewhere in Altcoin service discussion probably.
[/quote]
thank you sir for de input, maybe this is difficult for me who just know bitcointalk
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

thank you sir for de input, maybe this is difficult for me who just know bitcointalk

It will not be difficult if you read first the rules and guidelines of thr forum, hence do real also the stickies in every board.
Of course you'll see this difficult because you don't know what to do. As newbie you shouldn't look where you should join thus familiarize yourself first to avoid spamming.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

how can I get merits...?
~snip~
Like @Tamilson said you should learn about rules at this forum like this Newbies - Read before posting . First time maybe you will have some difficult to doing act with this rules because you can't just make post or thread to avoid spamming,you should make construtive post or make good information and help any member at this forum but when you did it this will make you have good habbit. and then i think merit will come to you. Because now i see many new member can get some merit. I think you can do it if you want

~snip~
then what about my bountyhive that I just followed was useless Cry
It still not useless you still can join many bounty like social media or article but your social media account have many follower to get some stakes.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

Your question is confusing because I am not sure what you want to know actually! As your rank is a newbie with 3 Activity! And you are talking about a signature campaign! I think you should read bitcointalk rules, signature rules first! You need to be jr member at least to able to participate in a signature campaign. Bountyhive is a good platform for bounties, but you have to post in bitcointalk forum by registering in the bountyhive !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: