Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i know Which Coin Suddenly Pump?  (Read 720 times)
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

I see Gainer & Looser every day in Coinmarketcap. I always try to know, which coin will Suddenly pump? I've read a few article, But I can not understand it easily. Many people say learn Fundamental analysis. If you have knowledge about this topic. Feel free, You can share your skills & knowledge with everyone.
It's find to hard that which coin pump or dump. But i think good project and token always pump when bitcoin pump and dump when bitcoin dump like as eth,waves,etc.So first analysis any coin than buy and always focus on bitcoin news  and its price . Crypto market only negative news for bitcoin and you also see when bitcoin accept some country or company this bitcoin price high and crypto market also high as a result some good coin also be pump .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

I follow coinmarketcal for more updates on their catalyts but better join telegram for their great promotion on when they will release the mainnet- Most of the traders hype their coins on twitter so people would buy on a FOMO stage.

ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

I see Gainer & Looser every day in Coinmarketcap. I always try to know, which coin will Suddenly pump? I've read a few article, But I can not understand it easily. Many people say learn Fundamental analysis. If you have knowledge about this topic. Feel free, You can share your skills & knowledge with everyone.

You cannot predict any pumping coins if you are not monitoring it's movement in the market. Ofcourse you should learn the fundamentals of trading if you want to know which coins is pumping. Monitor the prices daily and predict it's price whether pumping or it's on a drop.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

You can know the possible coin to dump if they a lot of people talking about it here forum and other social media and the content is all positive and after that I will see for the news and I start buying that coin. Mostly startegy for that is worth it because zi always earn money because of that but it's up to you if you do or not.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

for the coin sudden pump i think that cannot be told as it is done by the developer of the coin or the whales who are running the coin. they are the person who pump and dump the coins. So if you are lucky and find any whales group then you can know it.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:21:51 AM

There are more than 2000 crypto asset tradeable on the market,  and some of them will be pump in different days. With a lot different  coin will be more difficult to know when will be pump,  and when that coin pumping is hard to predict the highest price.  So is better only trade crypto that has good fundamental and use trailing stop when they pumping.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

for the coin sudden pump i think that cannot be told as it is done by the developer of the coin or the whales who are running the coin. they are the person who pump and dump the coins. So if you are lucky and find any whales group then you can know it.
following pump group didnt guarantee us we get first information about pumping plan.in my opinion they owner group was the only man get the benefit.and other people didnt.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

Coins usually pump on the day of an exchange listing, or after a product or a service is launched. Some coins are pumped artificially due to an agreement between some traders, this may be traced in so called signals groups. But I don't trust them and don't recommend them.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

You will never know which coin will get pumped because the market is not based on facts right now, its only about FUD these days and even a prank can pump a coin.
avarnet

Activity: 868

Enterapp

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

You will never know which coin will get pumped because the market is not based on facts right now, its only about FUD these days and even a prank can pump a coin.
That's right and it's also very difficult to predict which coins will pump the price, so this year it depends on the FUD. the most important thing is that we all hold coins that have great potential if we want to get good results

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Fundamental analysis won't helping you to see which coin being pump, analysis only work with normal situation and pumping is not a normal situation, you can join pumping group to know which coin will be pumped,but you need to be careful because most of the time you will become the victim that losing money, some of the group only used the newbie to make the price higher, my suggestion is to stay away from pumping group

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

Actually it is so hard to guess which tokens will suddenly pump. But if you keep your eyes all time in market you can guess. You also have to know update news of tokens that token authority give on line. Maximum time we see that when any positive update news come to market  of any token, token price raised up. So give step carefully in market.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

no one can predict a sudden pumping coin. because some coins are currently in a risky position, I see if nowadays coins suddenly increase suddenly and that can be used as a surprise for the owners.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

no one can predict a sudden pumping coin. because some coins are currently in a risky position, I see if nowadays coins suddenly increase suddenly and that can be used as a surprise for the owners.
All the crypto investors are expecting sudden pump but reality it is impossible in crypto market. I think beginners are expecting this much profit in trading so we only guide the real trading because many times market is slowly moving forward and suddenly it was get back to previous value so quick profit is hard to predict in trading platform.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 705

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

It is impossible to know such a thing, every day there are coins that go up in value despite the bear market in which we find ourselves to be in and many people like you think about all the money that they could make if they could predict when that is going to happen, but those movements are unpredictable because in many cases those coins are being manipulated by pump and dump groups and if you invest in that coin when it has gone up already you're going to lose your money when the price of that coin crashes.

It is way better to concentrate on trying to obtain consistent profits over the long term instead of a few lucky winners, this may seem a very slow and boring process but that is the way most successful traders make money in any market.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

All the crypto investors are expecting sudden pump but reality it is impossible in crypto market. I think beginners are expecting this much profit in trading so we only guide the real trading because many times market is slowly moving forward and suddenly it was get back to previous value so quick profit is hard to predict in trading platform.
Yes, the trading platform is hard to predict which coins well to pick which is getting more profit. Some project owner there is having a hype on their project platform that's why they have just pumped the price in the market. One of my friends ask me to join their group because they know which coins to be pumped on their exchange but I refuse because I don't have experience in trading and I don't know yet what exactly to do.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

Do not look for a coin that will be pumped. Look for a project with a good idea, a professional team and a good volume. Well, you can choose another parameters for yourself. And you can invest in such a coin

DigiSwap
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Nobody can predict which coin will pump.
Only market makers and P&D groups can make it happen. So if you wish to have some insights just join some groups like that and you might have chance to catch some action.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

A lot of fundamental analysis is required to know which coins will pump as you can't just pick any randomly. Like it's been said earlier, Bitscreener comes handy as it helps you filter coins to focus on. If everyone knew coins that will pump quite easily, them we'll all be millionaires Grin
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

Its hard to predicted accurate but we can make prediction by checked the trading volume, when the price of crypto in the bottom and the trading volume increase , that good sign the price will pump. Use technical analysis combine with fundamental analysis also will help to make beter prediction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: