Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns  (Read 18194 times)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

I don't think it is the best time to join bounty campaigns as there are too many ICOs and bounty hunters and not enough investors. This means that projects will fail and work is unpaid. When the bull run resumes, ICOs will hit their targets and bounties will be distributed

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

You're right man. Now we all faced depression time and many many bounty hunters refuse to work, give up and just left this 'business'. Fortunately new people are steadily coming. So I think when the upward trend will come back all old hunters and many many new come too.
Join Bounty campaign is indeed capable of generating profits that are much more in the future. Since the current results obtained with Bounty campaign is large enough so that the very profitable with a join. so also with the investment profitable enough this time.
jazzy111

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

https://airwire.bjammerboy.io/6761/5308165
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

I may agree that this is the time where people should consider in buying btc and alts since the price is lower than the usual case. Once market will be able to recover from this successive dips, definitely there will be an uptrend market thus, probable increase in cryptocurrency price will be expected to happen soon. Joining bounty campaign is not 100% guarantee that you will be able to earn profit as there are still scam ICO's in the market. I believe that the best way to look for a good ICO is for you to do research on that particular ICO if it will be worth for your participation. Check clearly for the team members, the whitepaper which indicates the project platform and it's bounty manager that handles the project in which he/she should possess good reputation with no red trust ratings.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

This year I only had one bounty which had a market value, most of my bounty tokens has no value yet. Maybe, once the bull-market starts and the coins start mooning, they might have good value too. However, we cannot speculate when this will happen. There's no other choice but to wait and be patient.
[/quote]

Probably your correct patient and not all tikens from bounty are right away to include in the list at cmc
Obviously investing and participating in bounty are very profitable source of earning herein forum

Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
Yes you are right, invest more and join more bounties which is a legit one dont stop believing that there is always a comeback, we dont know when.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:23:28 AM

I also heard that great news lately,2018 is the year which is quite surprising after in the end of the year 2017 crypto, the increase is quite remarkable. Yes you are right we should be more diligent in working on a project bounty because some bounty hunter experienced a project will experience pretty good results when the turn of the year. But still don't expect too much,we better do it with good and diligent, hope bull run it really happened because the 2018 market is already quite boring.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:24:21 AM

I partly agree with your point, This time is best time to join bounty campaigns is possible but this is not best time to invest in crypto. Due to this time is bear market, holding is the best choice, and during this time, should do bounty and wait for bull market.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

This is the best time to invest but doing a campaign is not that easy because there are a lot of fraud ICO in the industry, you never know what you are going to pick if it will turn out ok or it will be paused or extent of if you are unlucky you have a bounty rewards that will get stocked to your wallet because it failed to get into the market.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:14:23 AM

I am still not losing my hope that crypto will still recover in the next coming years, started last year i am actively promoting ico projects through bounty programs, only loser will quit.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:15:28 AM

I bet to disagree, at first I have the same views as yours wherein if ICO got listed in this kind of situation they will be bullish once bull runs but thats the opposite it is only few who can survive this market. Some of them(finished ICO) are too scared to list, why? Same reason "market condition". Perfect timing and strategy would be the perfect recipe in order to succeed in any situation.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:19:02 AM

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but I've gradually been increasing my holdings as the year's progressed, slowly bringing my dollar average down. Recovery back to levels at the beginning of the year would need a minimum of 5x on the coins I held then (some less, most more), but with the extra money put in, I am now positioned to take profits on some of them with smaller rises. Bounty campaigns are even more risky, it is not just about the overall market rising anymore, investors have become more savvy (and rightly so), it's not going to be like last year when almost every project hit the exchanges at multiple times the initial value. You have to be very careful which projects you choose to spend either time or money on.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

opinion, the opportunity to participate in investment and bonuses campaign at any time. The most important thing is that you have to make the right choice and accuracy. You need to use experience, knowledge and time to refer, analyze ... before deciding to invest in or participate in any bonus campaign.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

yes maybe now is the right time to invest because the current coin prices are cheaply average while waiting for the bull market, we can join the bounty program with the hope that after this bear market coins or tokens that we hope can float
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

I don't think it is the best time to join bounty campaigns as there are too many ICOs and bounty hunters and not enough investors. This means that projects will fail and work is unpaid. When the bull run resumes, ICOs will hit their targets and bounties will be distributed

Just because many campaigns fail doesn't mean that all the future campaigns would fail. It is still up to you to choose what campaign has the likelihood to succeed in the future. If you want to be sure that your effort would not be wasted, it would be better to join a campaign that you know has the likelihood to pay like the bitcoin campaigns that pay weekly or choose those projects that have an escrow because of a higher chance that you will get paid.

yes maybe now is the right time to invest because the current coin prices are cheaply average while waiting for the bull market, we can join the bounty program with the hope that after this bear market coins or tokens that we hope can float

When the market is not making some significant movements, it would be better to invest because you are not chasing your trades as opposed to only buying when the price is already up so you miss the opportunity to buy it at a cheaper price so that you can get more coins for the same amount.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

I think that now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as they will not fall more this year. Now one of the best moments when you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
I agree. Price is more fall this year and good to have more to hold and have patient to wait for long to gain good profit. There could be good bounty that good to support which going to become successful and have a good contribution of the in the market. I am looking forward on the projects that really has potential.

lyntruongakad09

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

I think so. Now is a good time to invest, if the virtual money grows in the future, then we will make a lot of money.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

I have recently joined many altcoins bounties, But I am actively promoting the project if I also see the management or team are also updating their news and post plus developments. For example in their Social media pages, If they are posting, sharing  4 to 5 topics about their project. Then that project is legit and has a small chance to become a scam.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

Yes I love this topic, this year has really disappoint so many people, because of the bearish market, next year may be the year of mooning for cryptocurrency, so I will say lets invest and accumulate as many crypto as possible.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:11:12 AM

If there is any time I always tell people to invest, it is times like this, this is when you will benefit as soon as the bear market gets over. Although we never can tell when it will be over, but invest, because we may not be this low again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: