Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns  (Read 18194 times)
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

I like the way you of your thinking , not everyone thinks in a same way. I also believe that now it is the best time to grow your portfolio, but for bounties it is tricky!

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

The thing that it is the best time for investments into some TOP coins it is fact. Of course if you have assents in Bitcoin I would recommend to buy more. But the situation with Bounty is different - it is a pity, but there are too many participants, projects do not collect even the soft cap, too much scam and so on.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

Agree, new up-trend is comming and ETH is still cheap. You can invest in potential ICOs now and be rich in future from profit.
Organicco is one of the best projects now, they have big bounty program too: 2.4M GBP
You can check and support this ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

The best time to engage in investing would probably be in 2009, but of course no one really knew about it and did not understand what was the matter, because today people have a very strange feeling about the people who keep BTC
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

Do not think. If this trend continues, investors will simply stop investing. While there is a growth of projects. However, many scammers. Many useless projects. Just kill the whole industry. Everything will be clear in the next couple of years where we are moving.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

At the current market state that fluctuating up and down, it will be the time for any trader to makes some profit, I think taking small profit at a time can be a good decision. then do that regularly to gain another profit. and at the last, we could accumulate many profit from all those trading.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

I also think that now we need to work hard and participate in various bounty companies. Because the best time in the market will come soon and our earned coins can bring us a good profit. Therefore, choose good projects to participate and everything will be fine.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

There is a significant decline recently with the bounty. Because they can not be more patient with the market's hardship and it also limits the value of their labor. Trends are forming true cuts. The hold will soon come back and bring success like 2017 as I think Smiley
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
Even though it is a good time, that does not mean you should just invest into any ICO. Do make sure you carryout appropriate research and be very sure that the ICO is genuine before investing. The same is applicable to bounty.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

It's never too late to invest in encryption and add rewards. In the bear market. We have to find ways to get more altcoins or tokens. so that once the bull market comes. We can get more profits.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

You're absolutely right, this best time to invest your money and time is now. If you don't have money to invest, don't give up in bounty. Continue to accumulate them even if they don't worth anything now. As we are planting, certainly the harvest season will come.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

I would not say that now is the time for investment because the market is trading without large volumes and this means that large players do not buy currency. When there will be volumes and then it will be possible to talk about investing and yet it is better to do short-term transactions
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

It is not easy to keep up this time, but i will try it anyway.
I have not lost my faith in bounties yet and i hope i can benefit from that at some point.
The next few years will show me whether the work was worth it.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

Yes, I really agree with your opinion. I am currently learning how to trade and buy good and potential coins. as a crypto lover, I still believe crypto will rise and reach its former glory.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

if for altcoin investments I think there are many choices, this is where our knowledge and experience are involved.
but not for bounty campaigns
Nearly the average bounty campaign is currently experiencing problems, whether it's a long delay or a very low selling point.

tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Nearly the whole project ico is currently experiencing difficulties in sales. yes I have checked a lot of ico projects. the concept is almost the same as it is very difficult to find truly different and profitable innovations. I agree that the current situation is more profitable to do daily trading

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Yeh, maybe you I write. But we can't predict the next bull wave. Unfortunatelly, this year was so bad as for investment and as for bounty. But we all wait the new wave of growth.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

The best time to start investing is now since the market is down this is the right opportunity investor make a very large stock and there I see best time to join bounties everything is the best time when ever you get a good bounty to participate in just do it
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

This strategy maybe worth it once the market invest you can invest now in cryptocurrency and join to bounty campaigns and once you get the token or coin wait for the price to pump and you can sell it and yoy will earn more money from bounty and investing your money.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

always is good time, also everyone is waiting for big rise of market so need to keep calm and participate every where!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: