Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns  (Read 18191 times)
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

In General, each company can have its own conditions, and each time you need to learn in detail with them. You can not take into account certain nuances, which in turn may lead to a refusal to charge tokens. In General, developers are usually willing to pay for the following actions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

I agree about the fact that now is an excellent time to make investments. But the fact that now is a great time for bounty - controversial. 2 years ago-then it was just a super time for bounty and many of those bounty hunters became dollar millionaires, although they participated only in social bounty programs.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

Considering there are now less and less illegitimate / copycat / scam ICO's and that are achieving any success the most worthwhile projects will eventually demonstrate their true value, especially once the market gets into better shape so you're right and as long as you're doing your due diligence to ensure you're not investing into anything that's not a viable proposition you should benefit in the end

perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

i do bounty hunting and do not let the current market put me off. i really hope that i will be rewarded for my work in the future.
You can't "invest" into a bounty campaign. You can invest into an ICO and you can sign up to a bounty campaign. If you want to invest that's fine and if you do your research on which coin you want to invest into than you can make a decent amount if you are right. Putting your money into an ICO and waiting until it hits an exchange is still one of the highest earners in the history of investment.

You can buy into some scam coin or at least a coin that is totally useless and doesn't really took off in price but if you are into a coin that is really good like IOTA investors than you can make so much money that its insane. However if you want to sign up to a bounty campaign know that it is not free money,  you need to work for it and spend time for it and really depends on what you are capable of and how much you could make but in the end it is much better than a salary.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Well, at present is the best time to invest, as market has been down and most of the coins is cheap now, so if you make investment now it would be profitable for you in the long run. As far as, bounty is concerned there are a plenty of scam ICOs now.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Well, at present is the best time to invest, as market has been down and most of the coins is cheap now, so if you make investment now it would be profitable for you in the long run. As far as, bounty is concerned there are a plenty of scam ICOs now.
But to me this is not a good time to invest. The good time to invest has passed and it is too dangerous now if we can invest. The market is too quiet and has a very high risk of falling down. I agree that everything is very cheap but we should wait and buy them at cheaper prices.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

But to me this is not a good time to invest. The good time to invest has passed and it is too dangerous now if we can invest. The market is too quiet and has a very high risk of falling down. I agree that everything is very cheap but we should wait and buy them at cheaper prices.
We will not know at what price the lowest point will occur. in fact, it could be precisely the price will continue to rise because it is too long to wait value is increasingly falling. the market in this time already in a fairly stable and even to trade this is already a good time. entered in this time I think it becomes the right point and it's a great opportunity.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

i hope you are right and the work in bounties pays off eventually. at the moment it does not look as though participation in bounties is worthwhile. i hope i will do everything right, because i participate in bounties.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

In times like this. I'm always reminding myself not to give up. Compare to the previous Market price, it's still good.  We've waited for years to reach the All-Time-High so we have to be patient for few more months and Bull Run will come gain. Bounties and airdrops is considered one of the solution in times of crisis like this. Now I'm back, working very hard again for it. It pays to be patient.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

Its the best time to invest, but not for joining bounty campaigns.
Today ico market at deep, and bounties how part of them also

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Whether new or old coins, anyone you choose to invest in will be good as long as this is the bottom price. My plan is to buy more Bitcoin since it has been stable at the price rate of $6000, same as Ethereum and some other coins. Seems like the new NEO coin is really trending this year, so I am buying it too. I have Ripple and I’m keeping all these coins and will buy more when it’s bull to make extra profit.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

When a market is pretty down and has hit the rock bottom with nowhere to go much lower, is always the best time to always be looking at when it comes to trading the market generally.

I cannot tell exactly what would be coming in the next few months, but one thing for sure now is that being a part of some projects I have always wished to join, has more like been a situation with which the market has given me a good chance for the future and I believe that one way or the other, with recovery kicking in, I am certain that this is something that would be beneficial when it comes to potential gains anyway as well as when the market sets to kick in with real life usage.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

I agree that this is the best time to invest because we've reached to the bottom as you can see bitcoin still around $6k so coming in a few months bitcoin will increase.

blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

all time is the best time to invest or join bounty, but soon is the time to harvest for ICO investors and bounties participants, because the token price will increase according to bitcoin bullrun which will happen soon
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Not yet the best time to invest or working on bountie because most of the bounties were postponing their ICO sale because of no investors and low ethereum value so if you are also joining in that bounty you need to wait to get your rewards.So not the best time now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

I don't actually think about it before, i think you are right .. this is the time to invest after many coin are reach bottom but i still watching is it time for coin to bounch?

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Although I am still engaged in my hunting work, I am disappointed with the bounty activities. As the number of fraudsters increases, the quality of activities also declines. More than 70% of the bounty activities will not give any rewards!

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

I absolutely agree that the time will come and all good coins will increase in price many times!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I also want to believe that the red days are coming to an end and all our coins are going to fly to the moon. But I'm afraid if this does not happen if we wouldn't look for the second bottom? This is a very complex question, but worth thinking about.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

Recently, I have picked some ICOs that have really got hit by the bear trend and trading a whole lot low, and far below their ICO price and have great potentials, which as far as I am concerned right now are pretty good bargains for the long term increase in growth of their value, which I believe once the whole market recovers, this is something we would easily get to see eventually.

For what it is worth, this has always been a strategy for me over the years and I have really used this to increase my bitcoin stash greatly as well as my altcoins stash to some good extent. Overall, down market conditions are the right time for maximizing our portfolio.

I have read in this forum some people are sharing like they want lower priced bitcoins because they want to collect as much as they are able to, when bitcoin is priced comparatively lower. For all the people who are all hunting bounties or buying bitcoins, this must be the right time to accommodate more number of bitcoins/altcoins. Hence, fasten your seat belts and make use of the opportunities as much as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: