Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:08:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns  (Read 18194 times)
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

I am still doing bounty and airdrop work, but I am very sure that the quality of the bounty activity is declining, and the fraudsters are still growing no matter whether the market is at the bottom or not!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
I really agree with you that this is the best time to invest in some tokens or alt coins. But in some bounties you need to choose a project that have potential and real world use case. With the current market condition some ICO's are having a hard time on raising some funds and some of them failed to reach the softcap. Choose a project or bounty that you believe can solve a real world problem then invest and promote.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

I just would to join to bounty campaigns, but not to invest. It's very good chance to find scam in your invests now. When you find it with bounty, it's not so regret.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I just think, the bounty and ICO don't gives you good money to earn. Better to buy good coins and work with trading.

Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Soon everything will be restored, be patient. The market can constantly grow, as well as can not constantly fall. Everything in this world is cyclical:)
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

I agree. You need to be more careful with investments, but now it's time to participate in the bounty. When the market will recover there will be a new wave of successful projects, so do not lose hope and work.

WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

I agree to the investment account. Now is a good time to buy your favorite asset at a low price. But at the expense of participation in the campaigns are not quite sure. In the last days, projects stopped collecting money and paying rewards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

Yea, I think we are very close to the bottom and now is the right time to start work hard, search new bounties and undervalued projects for investing.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.

To be sincere this is the best time to invest, I just look at one project  Multiversium that I bought at $1 per token and the current price is now $0.04, that means if some one decided to buy into the project now because there is a airdrop to attract stalking and the price go buy to $1 the ICO price that is a 25x ROI. Most of us have our fund looked in projects that we can't even take our money out for now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

This is the best time to invest in crypto currency right now i'm investing 4 kinds of altcoins for this coming december or in first quarter of 2019 hopefully i'm not mistaken my investment, i'm also continue to join different bounty campaign because it is big help for me.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

As for the fact that many coins today are terribly undervalued, you are absolutely right. But in order for bounty to start generating profit again, I think the market should be in growth for some time in order to restore investor confidence.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

May be to invest into some coins from the TOP it is really a good time now, but you should remember that noone can predict you when exactly this rising to the moon will start. Too many factors this day depends on. And it may happen the next year as well as it may be in 2, or 3 years or so. So it depends on when you would like to get your big profit from this investments. But as for bounty - may be good time, may be not. Nowadays you should choose more carefully the project to participate in, because some project do not collect even the half of soft cap... so you may not get your reward in this case. You should keep it in mind.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

Though we cannot predict when will be the next bull run but we can be optimistic that it will come soon,so having our bag full now in bear market will be to our advantage in the bull run.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

Though we cannot predict when will be the next bull run but we can be optimistic that it will come soon,so having our bag full now in bear market will be to our advantage in the bull run.
in bearish market it could be our advantages if we buy more coins , especially if we have more free money we could use it to buy several coins that could give us profit in future.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

Not much "good projects" at this time compared to last year as we saw lots of potential innovation for the blockchain. Even the bounty for the signature I'm wearing at the moment is not properly managed.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

I agree with what you convey in this regard. Right now is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency, towards the end of 2018. It is possible to experience a moment that might be the same as last year. All can happen in crypto, or maybe vice versa. But thinking optimistically will be better for now. Thanks.

Yes this is the wonderful opportunity to invest in bounties or in cryptocurrency trust me guys you will benefit with a lot profit if you Start investing now. At the moment the price has dumped most probably it will start pumping from next month and hopefully the price will increase sooner. I hope the profit days are on the way.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

I think i rather do some bounty worls instead of investing why because at this time everything is going down so is best for me to gather a lot of token's from bounty works.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

I agree with you totally, this is the best time to invest because coins are very cheap now that almost everybody can lay hands on by stacking some bags, though the market situation is not encouraging now but either sooner or later the price will skyrocket again but it'll be late then so invest now and don't regret anything... Yes also work more harder doing bounty campaigns and get as many rewards as you can, though it might seems it's not worth the effort now but if you can hold your rewards and keep them safe you'll smile when crypto takes its glory back
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

Some bounty campaigns thats new and releasing at this start of october lot of them are legit and good to put some money. Ofcourse we need to know it and always ready whitepaper.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

I think it is the opposite, this is the worst time to be a bounty hunter, the coins that you get are going to immediately crash since there is no demand for them in the market and it is unlikely the coins you get now are going to be around in a few years when the market finally begins to recover, this is why you see many bounty hunters giving up since they do not see a way to get profits in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: