Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns  (Read 18191 times)
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

This type of time I think one kind of opportunity for invest.Now anyone can buy lot of good altcoins in very cheap price.When market will green again it can change anyone's life.overall if anyone can collect lot of altcoins and hold that.So invest or bounty you can do it now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

A very correct this is truly the best time to invest and join bounties prices are down at the moment but we should look out for bounty with high percentage and very much reliable to be worth out time cause there so many light bounty that would pay little or nothing
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

yes i think so alot of people lose faith in bounty program and in altcoin in general right now it's the best time to take advantages of those deep and jump in good luck for all Smiley  
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

There is a grain of reason in your words. I also thought so, but we will be able to verify this only in a couple of months, when the crypto market will recover. 

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

That's right, many think of the short term so that's why they see the bounties as a waste of time, when in fact you're getting a good amount of tokens in alts that probably recover their value in a few months, of course, many never will and probably will crash, but with those who do we can win a lot.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

It is good time to start learn the technology. Learn about blockchain and crypto currency. May be buy some tokens, but investment is way of life and "full time job".
Bounty is good to start even now but it will not give good profit.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
i think the worst that may happen is an absolute crash of the whole crypto system. as we are nowhere near it yet, some hope still remains. and indeed, beware of scam

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
Yes, you are absolutely right. We need to continue to work and earn as many tokens as possible, and also if there is investment capital to buy coins in the market, because the market will recover sooner or later and we will be able to make good profits.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

I think soon they will find a way to fight the scammers and everything will be fine with us .. I like the cryptocurrency and we will promote it in front.
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

Um. Your judgment is strange. Why do you think that these projects will not be empty of the bear market?
Everything says just about it.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

I think that our time to make money will come, invest in proven projects and then everything will be adjusted.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

It can be because we already facing worst situation in crypto market and we dont know anything about future. If we will join some bounty programs now and if market will start to be bullish again in 2 months profits can be amazing .  I believe we should invest in crypto market when everyone start crying about prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

You are absolutely right. It is the best time to collect the tokens that are on the bottom, but the problem of investing in fresh projects is, that nobody is ready to take some risks and to invest in them because almost no ICO is collecting a soft cap.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

hMM! Your suggestion/opinion is good enough for the fact that it suits mine doesn't mean it would suits everyone's. As a matter of fact, I discussed this personally with a colleague today which he concur as well. What I observed is many people are already leaving the bounty campaign industry for the fact that the recent pay is kind of low, though varies with projects. I'm joining the train sir
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

I think it's still time to invest and join some good bounties, when the market is down a lot of coin in the market becomes so cheap and investing in these coins and wait until market recovers will give huge profit though patience is needed because no one knows when the market will recover.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

I couldn't agree more... With the recent panic in the industry, prices of tokens haven't seen any positives instead they have kept depreciating in value with even the more established coins/tokens suffering major hits. These tokens will be on the front row of recovery once the market trends change for the better and as such, it is only wise to accumulate these coins/tokens as much as possible now that they are at their lowest. These are the kind of opportunities that will make you so much money from this industry. Like they always say, buy as much as you can when prices are dipping and sell for huge gains when prices are appreciating. This is the winning formula in this industry.
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

You are right their are so many bounties and investor was coming also even the value was falling and the prediction was no bull run this year we should be work hard because we don't know if this coming year was have a bull run so we need also to be patient. Even their are so many bounties are here we should also need to be careful  and vigilant on what our joining because some of them are scam.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

We are in a hype now and we are increasing so many ICO are being launched, and so many bounty hunters coming in to take the bounty campaign, no wonder there are so many complaints happening in the ICO's, failed and fraud projects and so many bounty hunters not getting their shares.

Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

I think joining bounty campaigns is enjoyable and will provide help to the community of bitcointalk, because it gathered more ideas coming from legit posters. Investing your time here is worthy specially when we support a legit project that could be successful because of us. There maybe some projects will not come to success but don't ever lose hope, and I am sure in the next one you're going to earn bigger bounty tokens.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:07:57 PM

I think this isn't the best time to invest in ICO project or join the cryptocurrency market but now you can join bounty campaigns , it will be a good idea to project your assets and increase your balance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: