Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 9.2 LTC for BTC  (Read 207 times)
SnowBall19 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

Hello, as title says i am looking for someone Who can exchange me Ltc to BTC with lowest fees. Please pm me or post here. Will check offers tomorow.  Edit: i read here about escrow, i guess we Will use it for trade. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

Hello, as title says i am looking for someone Who can exchange me Ltc to BTC with lowest fees. Please pm me or post here. Will check offers tomorow.  Edit: i read here about escrow, i guess we Will use it for trade. Thanks
Consider you can pm/post only once a while, its not a bad idea to leave contact details to people who wants to contact you, because even if they send you pm, you can't reply back soon, or if they not allowed pm's from newbies will be the same.
Feel free to leave contact details such as skype/discord/telegram or anything you like.
Friendly advice Wink
SnowBall19 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Hello, as title says i am looking for someone Who can exchange me Ltc to BTC with lowest fees. Please pm me or post here. Will check offers tomorow.  Edit: i read here about escrow, i guess we Will use it for trade. Thanks
Consider you can pm/post only once a while, its not a bad idea to leave contact details to people who wants to contact you, because even if they send you pm, you can't reply back soon, or if they not allowed pm's from newbies will be the same.
Feel free to leave contact details such as skype/discord/telegram or anything you like.
Friendly advice Wink
thanks for advice, telegram to contact me: snowwball19
Developerx11

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Friendly advice Wink
thanks for advice, telegram to contact me: snowwball19

messaged you on telegram Wink
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1273

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

Hello, as title says i am looking for someone Who can exchange me Ltc to BTC with lowest fees. Please pm me or post here. Will check offers tomorow.  Edit: i read here about escrow, i guess we Will use it for trade. Thanks
I can  trade with you. My charge 2% extra. That mans if you give 102$ I will give you 100$. For escrow you can see: Few Trusted Escrow Provider
Suggestion: As you are newbie, before trade please read: Strategy of Scamming People!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: