Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess when the next bull market will start!  (Read 1320 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

in my opinion, the market will begin to improve in early 2019, and the bull market will start from mid 2019. and I predict that bitcoin prices can reach $ 25k by the end of the year.
We don't need to wait next year. If we want to see bitcoin price up more than 20,000 dollars we need to work on that. But I think in the yeat 2019 bitcoin will be more better and price continue to increase on that year because many investor again will invest to bitcoin.
The overall bitcoin adaption rate is good. People are showing faith in bitcoin and they are trying to use it in the real form of currency for the sale and purchase of goods. Many institutions are adopting it and soon it will spread more. In this context, it does not matter when the next bull run start. It may be by end of this year or next year.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

in my opinion, the market will begin to improve in early 2019, and the bull market will start from mid 2019. and I predict that bitcoin prices can reach $ 25k by the end of the year.
We don't need to wait next year. If we want to see bitcoin price up more than 20,000 dollars we need to work on that. But I think in the yeat 2019 bitcoin will be more better and price continue to increase on that year because many investor again will invest to bitcoin.
The overall bitcoin adaption rate is good. People are showing faith in bitcoin and they are trying to use it in the real form of currency for the sale and purchase of goods. Many institutions are adopting it and soon it will spread more. In this context, it does not matter when the next bull run start. It may be by end of this year or next year.
Actually it did not really matter when the next bull run will start but what matter is that alot of adoption especially the instructionals' one is going on and many people are becoming aware of blockchain technology these days than in the past.  I believe that we are better off now than before and the next bull run may be next year or 2020.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

My guess is that we'll see a small alt pump in Q4 2018 and a true bull run in late 2019
No one has any idea about next Bull Run or may be something else because no one can predict the future exactly and almost all predictions about Bitcoin’s future value are uncertain to its actual values when we experience them actually. I have no correct prediction but it is clear that predictions will be uncertain and I think that it will take two months more in order to regain its value and make an excellent position again.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

This is the crypto market, not some ordinary market that happens to follow a trend. The crypto market cannot be predicted. The price may jump or fall anytime. It is true that the market does follow the charts of previous years, but that does not happen every time and might deviate from it. Just remember this, in the long run the market will tend to go upwards. So instead of predicting prices and making yourself uncertain, you better keep holding your investment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

all of us is hoping that bull run start soonest but like others said we don't know when bull run starts. The important is to hold and be patience to what we have in crypto because all things will be back on track again. And hopefully this November is a great month for all of us.
It is all about hope right and if wishes were horses, even beggars will ride. Bull run can start anytime, but it is not something that can just happen all of a sudden out of the blue without at least some development in between. At the moment, $19800 will remain a solid resistance as there would be a massive sell off even if we manage to test this region anytime soon, and the chances of reversing before going to retest it again is there. Now the thing is that market develops, and we just have to be patient. A new bull run will likely start when we start squashing the previous ATH resistance and printing a new ATH.

Indeed I expect that would be happening this November, and as the current dips of the value goes on more demands will be arising soon. Don't rush your holdings yet, because you will regret everything if you lose it will cheaper price in the market. Be strong and hold on your assets in order to gain a better profit soon.
If we really want to be looking at bitcoin at the moment, I would not expect any serious bull run this year at all, and before we may probably start seeing any serious huge bull run, that would be probably the mid to the end of 2019 or even maybe 2020. Yes, we may see an uptrend before the end of this year as a lot of people are mostly expecting, with the possibility of a test of the previous ATH and maybe a correction from there over again, but that to me is nothing that should be classified as a bull run at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

This is the crypto market, not some ordinary market that happens to follow a trend. The crypto market cannot be predicted. The price may jump or fall anytime. It is true that the market does follow the charts of previous years, but that does not happen every time and might deviate from it. Just remember this, in the long run the market will tend to go upwards. So instead of predicting prices and making yourself uncertain, you better keep holding your investment.
This is not even something that has to do with crypto market alone, every market is always going to be unpredictable and in that case, I believe that in most cases, we can always end up getting to see the price behave even in the ways we cannot expect, most especially for the fact that it is a highly speculative environment.

Bull run will start when it wants to start, but personally I do not want to see a bull run fueled by speculation, greed and FOMO, I want to see a bull run that is fueled by real demand as that is what would make the price sustainable.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

At least, if we are to compare the adoption rate in the past and what we have now, we know that it is increasing every year. However, this does not mean we will just because of that have a clue when the next bitcoin will start.

It is a market and markets are always going to be unpredictable, which in this sense means that as long as you know what you are doing and you believe in the long term and ready to hold, no matter how long it takes before we get to see another bull run, you are still going to be a part of it. However, I would rather be looking at 2020 to 21 before we see any major bull run.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

At least, if we are to compare the adoption rate in the past and what we have now, we know that it is increasing every year. However, this does not mean we will just because of that have a clue when the next bitcoin will start.

It is a market and markets are always going to be unpredictable, which in this sense means that as long as you know what you are doing and you believe in the long term and ready to hold, no matter how long it takes before we get to see another bull run, you are still going to be a part of it. However, I would rather be looking at 2020 to 21 before we see any major bull run.
Bitcoin price for  this year would likely fail as many predictions as expected, but for me as today's trending the price will become more stable and take it slowly and surely.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Actually it did not really matter when the next bull run will start but what matter is that alot of adoption especially the instructionals' one is going on and many people are becoming aware of blockchain technology these days than in the past.  I believe that we are better off now than before and the next bull run may be next year or 2020.
What I am even much particular about now is to start seeing real life usage at least as that is what would make any uptrend as well as bull run a bit sustainable in the long term. At this stage, expecting a bull run is all going to be based on speculations alone and I do not see that as something we should be after at all, and at this point in time, I would rather see just a slow adoption until we are able to see the real life usage kick in and in that case, at least, we want to see it happen because of mainstream adoption and not because some people are deciding to get greedy.

If a major news like approval of an ETF will be arriving then we can be sure about next bull run at a fixed time frame. Without any that kind of sure shot things, we cannot predict when more number of new investors will join bitcoins and how far they will take the markets. Being patience and waiting for slow progress is the only option for all the long term holders.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Prediction of market is very tough, we cannot predict the market easily. Now the price of bitcoin is stable not increasing too much and not decreasing too low. Today the price starts to increase little don't know whether it is continue or not. Only two more months to go for end of this year so the chance is less for bull run this year. But hope it will starts on next year.
Hilly

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

So it's been pretty clear for a month now that the bear market is over and we are in the accumulation phase between bear and bull markets. When do you think the next bull market will begin? I see two possible scenarios, either it starts in November with the release of BAKKT and because by the end of October the price will have clearly broken through the bear market downtrend line, or if the market isn't ready for a bull market yet it'll just continue trading sideways until perhaps January or February at which point we'll see a pop up to $7000s and $8000s to start the bull market.

My conservative guess is February, but my hopeful guess is November.

Next bull run will for sure not start this year. After Bar market sideways should last fro a t least half year. But probably will last even longer.  The most bad news is what if Bear market had not ended yet and we will get bottom in upcoming months. I am not sure why you are so sure that this will not yet to happen.
Cryptocurrency market is guessable. You will speculate one thing and the facts will go to other side. Nobody is able to speculate the bull market in the future. In my opinion bull market is not possible atleast in this year. Hope the next year will be good for cryptocurrency. Investors will recover their deficits of this year. Investors that lost their money will remember 2018 till the rest of their lives.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

The next bull market is going to happen when we start 2019 . I believe by January onwards the market will be in favor of those who have waited for long and is going to increase to level that it will be as it was when bitcoin was all time high.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Prediction of market is very tough, we cannot predict the market easily. Now the price of bitcoin is stable not increasing too much and not decreasing too low. Today the price starts to increase little don't know whether it is continue or not. Only two more months to go for end of this year so the chance is less for bull run this year. But hope it will starts on next year.
It may be tough but with this upcoming new event we may consider the chance express our own opinions and speculation about the market if ever there will be a bull run this year or maybe next year. But we are still in the verge of waiting game again until we finally see the clear run of the market we might consider to our self to just hodl first before someone might actually sell it too quickly due to their out of self control.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Bull run will start between november 5 2018(BAKKT date) and march 2019. Mark my words

If ever MC afee is slightly right we can all " retire" or  definetely increase our financial independence" big time "

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

i guest there is no bull run happens this year 2018, and i also guest that it will be at 2021 or 2022, as of now there is no indication of upcoming bullrun, a mini bull maybe, but a totally bullrun is not.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

It is difficult to predict when the bull market will occur, the market will be able to grow and and I will continue to be patient waiting for the bull market.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

Bull run we expect this month but it will not happen. But I hope that next month or november will start the ball run because it is the time we need to see again the value of bitcoin become very high the price. But maybe will run will not happen if there is a lot of people still panicking selling their bitcoin.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

Bull run we expect this month but it will not happen. But I hope that next month or november will start the ball run because it is the time we need to see again the value of bitcoin become very high the price. But maybe will run will not happen if there is a lot of people still panicking selling their bitcoin.

LOL not sure who beside you expected bull run starting this month.

I did found this interesting chart. Considering it we should expect bullrun start at start of 2019.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9rw8ic/2013_vs_2017_comparison/
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

My guess is that we'll see a small alt pump in Q4 2018 and a true bull run in late 2019
No one has any idea about next Bull Run or may be something else because no one can predict the future exactly and almost all predictions about Bitcoin’s future value are uncertain to its actual values when we experience them actually. I have no correct prediction but it is clear that predictions will be uncertain and I think that it will take two months more in order to regain its value and make an excellent position again.

I agree, no one can  predict the future but there will be signs that will show what will be the next market.  As we can see, there should be factors that one must met before it enters bull market, or there will be a price increase.  One of which is adoption.  If there will be an upcoming huge mass adoption, it is a sign that the market will be bullish.  I believe one of that sign is BAKKT.  I believe the bull phase will start on the launch of the BAKKT platform which I think is Dec.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

what is clear is that the bull market will not happen this year, I can guarantee that.
I estimate that the bull market will occur in mid-2019, do not expect the bull market to occur this year because it is impossible.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: