Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess when the next bull market will start!  (Read 1320 times)
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:57:23 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 10:48:59 AM by luca1073

My conservative guess is February, but my hopeful guess is November.
So it turns out nothing happens this November. Things like ETF, BAKKT may bring fresh institutional money to the scene but they aren't totally good for Bitcoin. Anyway, I doubt the approval of Bitcoin ETF could bring a huge momentum to Bitcoin price by now. So I'm not expecting it to become the main fuel for the next bull run.

My best guess is the next bull run will be fueled by halving (again). It won't happen right after or before the halving, but perhaps months after or before the halving.

The halving is in 2020. i don't think it will wait that long. My guess is max march 2019
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

My conservative guess is February, but my hopeful guess is November.
So it turns out nothing happens this November. Things like ETF, BAKKT may bring fresh institutional money to the scene but they aren't totally good for Bitcoin. Anyway, I doubt the approval of Bitcoin ETF could bring a huge momentum to Bitcoin price by now. So I'm not expecting it to become the main fuel for the next bull run.

My best guess is the next bull run will be fueled by halving (again). It won't happen right after or before the halving, but perhaps months after or before the halving.

The halvonh is in 2020. i don't think it will wait that long. My guess is max march 2019
Remember that in the past few years prices have dropped from $1200 to $200 and need several years to get back to $1200, I know that conditions may have changed, but it is very likely that it will take several years to recover? and in 2020 there are halving occur, that would make bitcoin prices rise and maybe a bull run would occur that year
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

these pumps always come following the bitcoin halving the pattern has repeated it self so many times I expect a large prepump months before the next halving reward change so 18 months to halving prepump starts in exactly this time next year NOV 2019 I would guess we start seeing the price moving up again so id be cautious about a possible price fall and even lower floor at this point.
Well, that is something that is always likely to be possible, but before then, I am sure we could have seen some slow movement upward to some pretty good extent at least before the pre-pump with respect to halving that will occur in 2020. For now though, I am not a fan of trying to think or assume when a bull run will be starting, so one way or the other, whenever it is going to be starting, that will be glaring for everyone to see, but the most important thing is to never let accumulating now pass us by.

I think bull run will start later in December 2018. I think we can see at least 10,000$ for 1 bitcoin when bull run will start and why not price will keep at that range for long time in my opinion.
I am sure a lot of us are really hoping for the end of the year, but I believe hope is not what will move the market, demand most definitely will. For now though, we have been seeing the market move sideways, so in some ways, we can still expect the possibility of some hope anyway, but at the same time, nothing is certain yet at least, until we are able to see the market pick a struggle eventually. I would not expect much for bitcoin at the end of the year, but I am actually looking forward to the altcoins though as they have been showing some initial bullish moves already for a while now.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Nobody really knows when the next bull run is going to happen again because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable in the first place. Just like what others think that bull run is going to happen this year, but it looks like it is not going to happen this time. Let's just wait when it's going to happen so it's better if you just hold on your cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: