Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 1303 times)
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

So basically the rich are scared to see more rich people, keep the people poor and in the mud.. seems like its time to sell parts of the holdings to make some money when the bull run happens

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

Lots of factors are controlling the market now! Its not about who controls the market. Chief among these factors is government. Alot of people are so uncertain now what the next wave of attacks  on crypto would look like; The fact that SEC isn't reneging on its stance concerning crypto and ETFs isn't helping the pack.  ICOs are also one of the factors keeping the market on the low. These are always switching between crypto and fiat at any slightest price increment to cash out and get working .i.e  for geniune projects. Then there are also the PnDs that are trying to frustrate good spirited but greedy investors out of the space. In my opinion the few  highlighted are the major reasons why the market isn't moving as fast and high as it should be.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Those who uses the coin probably controls the market. Just imagine if everyone stop for a second doing the transaction, probably we can see the same situation, value will also remain stable. So, every user has the ability to help control the market especially those who have high volume of coins/tokens.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

i think "whales" (individuls with large sum of bitcoins, so called early investors) control the market, it can often be seen when they doing dump-pump actions. There was information that 90 % of bitcoins held among 1000 people (adresses) at all...

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

I think the market is hard to control. But i think billionaires or grouop of billionaires are the only people who can control the market if they want.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

i think "whales" (individuls with large sum of bitcoins, so called early investors) control the market, it can often be seen when they doing dump-pump actions. There was information that 90 % of bitcoins held among 1000 people (adresses) at all...

Yes, whales are the most influenced people in crypto market but they really doesn't take control the market because being a decentralized system anyone can be a contributor of volatility but its open probable that those who hold a lot a portion of coin can abruptly make market value changes if they will dump or sale.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Who do we think is controlling it if not me and you, The market can't be easily control by a single group or even more. The only way i think the market can be control is through the exchange site i believe if they both agree the min price of btc and eth that can be buy and increase it by percentage of how it's up i think the price will actually grow in a week that what we expected 

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

It is the investors who are controlling the market. But I am not referring to a single investor but those who are called "whales". Majority ofcourse would dominate the demand. But logically, the market prices of cryptos cannot be totally controlled because consistency is lacking. Investors can only influence the market situation but not totally control it.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I agree. There is mot really someone or something that controls it. But it is how the market interacts. The buyer and the seller and such. The thing how they do things is what the main reason of the volatility. People tends to change moods just like the weather depending on how the market as a whole works.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

I think who controls mainly the market of cryptocurrencies in this modern era are the people who actually benefits in using the features of the cryptocurrencies. The investors and traders are the people I am pertaining to. We are the people who has the power to manipulate the market. It is us who give cryptocurrencies the opportunities to change the world.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

We as investors and traders are in control of market here in cryptocurrency .we sellers and buyers are the one who’s responsible about why and how the coin value moves

And you are right that we influenced the market ,though theres lots of issues about price manipulation and the suspect are the exchanges and the whales
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

the market can't actually be controlled by anyone because people can control it if they have big money to be able to get lots of benefits and can also influence a community ,people who have money and big names have the potential to influence the market situation
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Though the idea of Cryptocurrency is to have a decentralized monetary system that is not under the control of any centralized agency. But the happenings in the industry has shown that this initial has been defeated. We are now in an industry that is been stylishly control by exchanges and many other money bags.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

This was to be expected, because this is the very beginning of the cryptography market and the technology itself! Experienced players came to this market to deceive the inexperienced! Decentralization is currently absent, but it is possible that over time the balance will be aligned towards equal rights!

[
Tripp Hammond

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Crypto market consists of more than 2000 cryptocurrency and a huge number of investors and traders. There are no ways of controling a decentralized thing such as the crypto market. However, since the flow depends on the investors and traders, it can be said that their contribution controls the market to some extent.
astrologer123

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

I think that the only thing that affects on market is sellers and buyers demands. Nothing else. Because if there is someone who can control the market... it sounds like one of those conspiracy theories.
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

As before, today the market for cryptocurrencies is controlled by the whales - these are large players who own a huge amount of cryptocurrencies and can control the market by buying and selling assets.  The main feature of a whale is the presence of a large amount of cryptocurrency.  Its main goal is to manage the rate of this crypto currency for its own benefit, and for this it is necessary that the coin be in demand and very popular. Whales are a normal phenomenon for any market.  Large asset holders always set the development vector and combine to guide the market.  As long as they are interested in the crypto currency they are holding, they are also interested in the fact that it does not collapse.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

As before, today the market for cryptocurrencies is controlled by the whales - these are large players who own a huge amount of cryptocurrencies and can control the market by buying and selling assets.  The main feature of a whale is the presence of a large amount of cryptocurrency.  Its main goal is to manage the rate of this crypto currency for its own benefit, and for this it is necessary that the coin be in demand and very popular. Whales are a normal phenomenon for any market.  Large asset holders always set the development vector and combine to guide the market.  As long as they are interested in the crypto currency they are holding, they are also interested in the fact that it does not collapse.
Most whales are only interested on the profit that's why they have to make a move when the market is really up to something big like fork. They were usually the team of pump and dump for every crypto because when they saw that something big is coming they were ready to hype the market no matter what or how much will it cost as long as they could get their investment on any coins double or triple times then they're ready to sell.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

Sometimes the big question that arises is about the market situation and also thinks there is a control behind this. But if we look at it, to this day and a few years that have passed seems to be still at a normal level. No one can control the market, everything goes as it is. I always follow the plot and don't think that I don't know. Let everything go according to the beat.
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

I think that the market is controlled only by those people who have a lot of money and who hold the most bitcoin. These people have the ability to influence the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: