Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the most profitable bounty campaign?  (Read 982 times)
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns is a bit risky at the moment due to slow ico season, i will suggest you to promote the best quality projects after your analysis and also use your gut feeling about the project before participating.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

I would never stop analyzing projects in the same way as analyzing projects before investing, because today it is only in this way that you can choose a project that will be slightly checked, otherwise there are more chances to do something that will eventually lead to a loss of deposit .
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

Just find the bounty that has reached the softcap and join it, Surely you will receive the money after the end of the campaign. However, we do not know when the campaign will really end, because there are no ICO buyers and the sales period must last even one year. So you need to consider carefully to participate
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?
You should do your research on team experience and project development, what it has to offer. Also you have to trust with your heart and apart from doing bounty be ready to invest in ICO (that is if you done a good research),  then be patient for as much as it takes for the project to develop and not just dump your bounty tokens, but wait a while and you'll get your profit!

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

I think that it is really difficult today but there is nothing impossible and you will be able to find a good project even if not immediately but maybe later. To my mind, it is a good idea to join bounty
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

I think the most important thing is to study the project site and the team. If they give you detailed information about the ICO, it means that these people are serious about the matter and are not going to cheat.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

I am not sure that the amount of payment for the bounty program depends on the viability, significance of the project. Now a very large number of people who are multi-accounts and bots are involved in bounty programs. About 2-3 thousand people participate in social networks, more than 200 in a signature company. The only thing that can help make money is a large number of subscribers (more than 100 thousand).
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

Now it is more important to choose not a bounty company for which the most funds are directed, but to choose a good ICO project and not to get into a Scam.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

Actually that is really hard these days. In my opinion you need to ask that yourself ** how can i find a good ico **
Because if you want to find profitable bounty that means you need to find a good ico.
And because of that you need to learn about choosing right and profitable icos.
There are too many important things about icos like team project investors hype etc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?

You just have to go to their website and verify that it is a good project but even with that you still run the risk of signing up for  a scam bounty since the scammers are getting more sophisticated by the day but if you are willing to do some research then you would eliminate the risk of participating in a scam bounty by a large margin and all you would need by then is  just a bit of luck

Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

When I first started doing this it was much easier to choose a project because there were very few of them. Now after 2 years I am lost among all the projects that come to market. There are so many of them that it is impossible to determine with certainty which project is the best
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

I always prefer to join in that campaign which is from a good bounty manager. Later, I check how much participants is there. If there is a lot of participants, I just don't willing to join that campaign because it will give me lower rewards.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

I always prefer to join in that campaign which is from a good bounty manager. Later, I check how much participants is there. If there is a lot of participants, I just don't willing to join that campaign because it will give me lower rewards.
It is also necessary to pay attention to the numbers, as well as the amounts of fundraising that are accepted from investors at the moment. In any case, the total pool and bounty percentage of the company is of great importance to the participants.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

In modern realities, it is difficult to find a very profitable campaign. Here should coincide several points - the project should be worthwhile, the pool should be preferably fixed, the number of participants - limited. But this rarely happens. In cripterium project a year ago, I earned about 12 thousand dollars for 2 months, which is very good result, there was a limit of 100 participants on a signature.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

at this time is too difficult for find legit bounty or ico campaign, as we can see many project is just a shitproject and they are just want ivestor money and become a scam project

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

At first I took a lot of different projects, thought it was the best option, but eventually learned to choose good projects. You will learn to choose with experience.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Sometimes I see choosing a profitable bounty as luck because its hard to predict the success of a particular ICO project. Sometimes if one choose a bounty because of huge pool it may turn out to be less profitable because most ICOs launch on exchange below ICO price. I just see choosing a profitable bounty as luck rather than being an expect in choosing bounties.

wwh

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

There is a new trend in choosing bounty campaign.
Recently I have found that some projects begin a new bounty campaign after a main during ICO. So if a project is still promising and has delivered some product according his road map - you are sure that it is not a scam and can participate in this bounty.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Finding good projects will be easier with experience. If you are new to this, then you can look at the signatures of high rank participants and register in these bounty. Then you will learn how to select good projects yourself.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

I choose bounty on this forum, sometimes I look at different rating sites. I try to carefully study the project, its idea. Sometimes, if I have any questions after studying the white paper, I ask them in the chat in the telegram. This is how I choose projects.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: