Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the most profitable bounty campaign?  (Read 979 times)
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

In a view to do this, you need to have the ability to predict and explore a large amount of information about the developing project. You can never quite accurately guess what the price of its tokens will be at the time of their distribution, but it is quite easy to determine the practical value of the project and its relevance.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

You can't be 100 percent sure, but all you can do is to study the team, and the idea of the project. But still then you need to be lucky enough to hit the good bounty projects. Always trust your instincts and info about the project and go for it.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?
It is actually cannot be seen at the beginning of the ICO itself. But you can look at their whitepaper and you are the one who will think that if that is really feasible to success. So thats why keep on looking on their platform for you to know if there possibility. Not all bounty campaigns are profitable sometimes they didnt reached their particular target sale. So keep on supporting to gain investors.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

Now participation in bounty companies is such a dubious undertaking that I would recommend temporarily suspending this activity to those who do not have very high ranks on the forum.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?
Undiscovered? its very impossible if most of the bounties are found in the forum.

Everyone can discover those bounties out there because they are on specific section. Finding one is very hard now and looking for most poriftable is totally a challenge nowadays. Most of them never gives any good reward and is likely to be a scam so looking for one can be found through a reputable manager.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

No, it is almost impossible to do this before, only at the end of the company you will see how the team works and what you can count on, and before that it is all divination. It is also possible to have time to buy tokens after the end ico when the price of the token goes to the bottom and thus be in good profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

There are many factors having influence on the profitability of the Bounty campaign, including allocation, the number of participants and the difficultness of the rules.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

It is difficult to predict which is profitable or which will succeed. We all know that this year had been bad for crypto currency. Majority of ICO failed, less bounty for bounty hunters. Honestly I have earned none this year, so I guess bounty hunting is not the same as before.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

Here people would like to have the opportunity to work for a quality project. If the project has a beautiful idea, strong community, the percentage of projects that are very successful, there are many projects every day. We do not have time to select a project according to our criteria, so it all depends on luck. Wish you find a good project.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

Try to participate in the bounty, which require a large amount of work, in such projects, as a rule, few people participate, which is a big plus for us. The more work you do, the more you get, so try to participate as much as possible in the big campgains
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

it is very difficult to determine a bounty that can give us a lot of advantages and this is a very tough choice in my opinion because I have to do some research and see the team in the project

joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

Another tip if you want to choose profitable campaigns : check if I'm involved in the campaign... if so, it's probably a loss of time  Grin
I confess I'm very bad at choosing campaigns...
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

Currently a lot of projects of ico and even among them a large number of fraudulent or those that never reach the softcap . Not to spend your time in vain , you need to carefully select projects for ico participation in their companies bounty . It is also worth considering that the most profitable companies are companies signing and transfers.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

it is difficult indeed and i think that it come swithnthe experience only and you need to know a lot for been a good workder here

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

Currently a lot of projects of ico and even among them a large number of fraudulent or those that never reach the softcap . Not to spend your time in vain , you need to carefully select projects for ico participation in their companies bounty . It is also worth considering that the most profitable companies are companies signing and transfers.
you can ask your friends of soemthing and you can look for different sites and forums and ask your good friends otpr soem other peopel

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

Due to the fact that there are few good projects, and payments are distributed unevenly across the ranks. Participants have no desire to open their companies to everyone. For example I saw when Junior gets 1 stack of Hiro 10. It's not very good for Junior. in addition, if there will be a lot of participants, the output of Junior will get a penny.
Therefore, this market teaches us to be more selective.
How do I choose? I study the site, if it is of poor quality - this is a minus point.
Then look the command must be references to the accounts of all team members. See how they answer the questions. How to submit your project. They should be interested in the development of the project to achieve success. Reading white paper won't help me much because I'm not good at technical aspects. But at least the text should be presented logically and competently.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Every person have different opinion but mostly will depend their experience. They will give you some advice like see coin allocation, developer team or project concept but I believe bad market can't make high payment. In this situation join several bounty program with technology concept is more profitable, I already do that but for more payment take part as investor, trust me.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

It's not about choosing the most profitable bounty, but about choosing one that could reach soft cap and is not a spam. If you will position your search by who offers the bigger number, most likely you won't er from this at all..
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Now participation in bounty companies is such a dubious undertaking that I would recommend temporarily suspending this activity to those who do not have very high ranks on the forum.
To get the income that someone wants, it takes patience. If they only rely on effort or knowledge that can determine the project's potential but don't have patience, it will be useless.

And I think a rank does not become a benchmark for someone to get the desired profit, the end will be the same which is to sell the tokens they get in a price decline.

But for those who have low ranks like Jr. Member and he got a token then holds the token for a long time because he believes the token has the potential, then a big profit will come to him.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

I do it by conducting a weekly search of the bounty thread. I chose bounty as my search term set it for 7 days and aim it at topic subjects only. That will give you every bounty posted in the last seven days. Then it is just a matter of going through each Bounty and finding the ones that are good. I usually reject 20 bounties for each one I choose to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: