Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dramatic fall in referral claims  (Read 249 times)
Adam556 (OP)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

As the title suggests, has anyone else experienced a dramatic fall in their referral claims over the past two weeks?

I've been running campaigns across many of the popular faucets and my numbers have remained steady for many months. But recently both the number of new referrals and the claim figures of existing referrals have fallen significantly.

It makes me wonder if people are losing interest in Bitcoin and crypto in general.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kicktracer011

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

Might be saturated, the faucets adding more annoying elements, lower earnings etc.

Personally I wont pay to advertise faucets since not many of them survive longer than a year, I prefer to advertise them with organic traffic.
Those referrals are usually more dedicated too.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

I didn't noticed dramatic fall of referral claims in recent weeks. But I see trend that my income from referrals getting smaller month by month. I analyzed traffic on my faucet list and it's stable more or less and even growing sometimes. But despite that I'm struggling to get new referrals, old referrals stop claiming. Same situation on all faucets - Freebitco.in, Faucethub, Coinpot. My earnings only cover histing expenses, but I have only minimal profit. I'm not sure that it's still worth to promote faucets.
You're partially right that people are loosing interest in cryptos after wild last year. But these who are new to crypto world aren't interested in faucets. They prefer things like bounties or airdrops.
And another reason - rewards of faucets are really low. And it's not that easy to claim as it was in past - popups, shortlinks, hidden java script miners makes faucets not attractive to use.

faucetuser007

Activity: 106
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

I personally didn't see the number of referrals plunge but the total referral payout did... Seems like people moved to auto faucets which give a lower total referral payout!

If I look at the traffic on my site with Faucet Listst I see the same trend, the page with auto faucets gets 10x more visits than all de rest. People even prefer the low timer and low paying autos above some higher paying autos with an average timer. It seems like they go for the EXP on FaucetHub and not really for the coins?

Greets!

Only The Best Faucets: https://007ven.weebly.com/
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

I personally didn't see the number of referrals plunge but the total referral payout did... Seems like people moved to auto faucets which give a lower total referral payout!

If I look at the traffic on my site with Faucet Listst I see the same trend, the page with auto faucets gets 10x more visits than all de rest. People even prefer the low timer and low paying autos above some higher paying autos with an average timer. It seems like they go for the EXP on FaucetHub and not really for the coins?

Greets!

Thanks for the info here. What kind of sites are you talking about? Can you give me some examples?
Thanks, Adam

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

If anything referrals are going up on my faucets?
Maybe you should secure a referral code for my VIP faucet? Wink

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
faucetuser007

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Thanks for the info here. What kind of sites are you talking about? Can you give me some examples?
Thanks, Adam

They are the typical Auto Faucets aka Floodgates with low payout and short/fast timer and direct payout on FaucetHub. I'll send you a pm with a few example urls so I don't "contaminate" this topic!

Greets!  Wink

EDIT: Can't pm you...
User 'Adam556' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Thanks, Adam

They are the typical Auto Faucets aka Floodgates with low payout and short/fast timer and direct payout on FaucetHub. I'll send you a pm with a few example urls so I don't "contaminate" this topic!

Greets!  Wink

EDIT: Can't pm you...
User 'Adam556' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Sorry buddy, you should be able to pm me now. Cheers.

milan81

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

The truth is that there is less interest in bitcoin than, good time to learn bitcoin technology.
faucetuser007

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

Sorry buddy, you should be able to pm me now. Cheers.
No problem, there where some recent changes here that altered some (security) settings...

PM is working now!  Wink

Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

I tried every thing to get traffic and atleast to get back my investment, however no luck. I'm loosing and may shutdown by new year and stop worry about crypto overall.

👉★Claim 2000 litoshi >0.001 USD Litecoin LTC EVERY 1 MIN & 10% REFFRAL BONUS★

I'm sorry to hear that.
But yeah, I know a lot of faucet owners have a hard time breaking even and are forced to close shop.
This is one on the areas where I've been putting in a lot of work lately. My new web service  is actually focused on this specific issue...
I'm not familiar with your faucet, but staying in the black is certainly doable. It might take some work, but it's far from impossible.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: