Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Spectre Security Coin  (Read 21647 times)
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

We are happy to announce that we are on Lionbit Exchange!!!
XSPC is super cheap right now so Buy/Trade now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

Spectre Security is now on
orbitdv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

MN for windows no working  Huh
SRline

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

Hi, new wallet dont sync from 6 week, what do?
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

We are happy to announce that we are on Finexbox Exchange!!!

XSPC is super cheap right now so Buy/Trade now!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

MN for windows no working  Huh

Please send your concern on support@spectresecurity.io
or you can hop on our discord sever if you still haven't.
Links here>>https://discord.gg/GzcYNh9
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

Hi, new wallet dont sync from 6 week, what do?

1. Make sure you have the latest mandatory update.
2. Make sure your Firewall or Anti Virus software does not block wallet connections.
3. Make sure you have peers. If it’s your first time give it some time. However, if it’s not your first time, you can delete the peers.dat file and restart your wallet to fetch another set of peers.

It takes time. However, you can help the wallet with giving it a list of nodes: To apply addnode, you have to find your XSPC.conf. It should be here:

Windows: %APPDATA%\SpectreSecurityCoin\
Linux: ~/.SpectreSecurityCoin/
Mac OSX: $HOME/Library/Application Support/SpectreSecurityCoin/

Copy the whole list of peers listed here:
addnode=208.95.3.80:13338
addnode=208.95.3.81:13338
addnode=208.95.3.82:13338
addnode=208.95.3.83:13338
addnode=208.95.3.84:13338
addnode=208.95.3.85:13338
addnode=208.95.3.86:13338
addnode=208.95.3.87:13338
addnode=208.95.3.88:13338
addnode=208.95.3.89:13338
addnode=208.95.3.90:13338
addnode=208.95.3.91:13338
addnode=208.95.3.92:13338

and paste it to the end of XSPC.conf. Sometimes OS hides file extensions, so check if there’s an unknown file simply named “XSPC”. If you're still receiving problems, check your debug.log, look for errors and ask on SpectreSecurity Discord #help >> https://discord.gg/cxs6TWt
WHATEVER YOU DO, BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Can I use Specter Security as a security scanner if I (user) is in doubt about installing a particular wallet on my desktop? Or is this security only for developers?
orbitdv

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:36:01 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 12:00:20 AM by orbitdv

discord?  Grin there all topics are closed and there is nowhere to write  Tongue
SRline

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

I tried everything, but still no synchronization. The purse sees peer but it does not give any result. Ihave new version of wallet
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Hello.

Please add the network peers listed below.

addnode=208.95.3.80:13338
addnode=208.95.3.81:13338
addnode=208.95.3.82:13338
addnode=208.95.3.83:13338
addnode=208.95.3.84:13338
addnode=208.95.3.85:13338
addnode=208.95.3.86:13338
addnode=208.95.3.87:13338
addnode=208.95.3.88:13338
addnode=208.95.3.89:13338
addnode=208.95.3.90:13338
addnode=208.95.3.91:13338
addnode=208.95.3.92:13338

you can also add them with the debug console by using the command
addnode 208.95.3.80:13338 add

this is repeated for each peers you want to add.

Hope this helps!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Note about discord. When you join you have to type ;agree to get into the rest of the server. this is to minimize bots and fake user accounts. These types of thing are the bane of a discord, so this is how we keep them away. Instructions are on the screen!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

You can now double or triple your XSPC by just playing on our new
Wheel Game

Click the Wheel and start playing!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Hello Everyone. I’m DigiWarfare and I wanted to take a few minutes to say hello, and wish everyone a merry xmas.

We started SpectreSecurityCoin as a way to help the crypto space become more resilient against attacks that criminals will perform. These attacks if gone unnoticed, and lead to devastating results. We encourage each and every one of you to take a few minutes to think about security. Security is only as good as the weakest link. Hackers and criminals are experts at finding these weak links.

SpectreSecurityCoin is more than just another crypto-coin in the sphere of currency’s out there. SpectreSecurityCoin has a vastly valuable use case. Every other crypto-coin out there. These developers create a secure blockchain and then have to deploy it onto the internet for their community’s to actually be able to use it. To buy it or sell it on the exchanges, to use it as a payment method, and in fact, to even give it away they have to connect it to the internet. This is now the weakest link.

SpectreSecurityCoin can offer online scanning for weaknesses in your network and infrastructure. Our team can pair you with a security researcher to help you understand how the hacker and the criminal will target you. Visibility over network attacks and to help mitigate them is our key goal. You also do not have to be in crypto to take advantage of this. Hackers target everyone. In the past weeks, we have been reached out to by a number of coin developers and exchanges for upcoming work. Want to be next?

SpectreSecurityCoin has VPS providers that have pledged infrastructure as service with SpectreSecurityCoin as the primary payment method. With this you will be able to run large scale network operations, or even master node services.
We have been working behind the scene day and night to keep pushing the bounds in a true effort to give the community what they deserve. Some of our future work revolves around merchants, online stores, and great gear and swag. We will be extending our online shop to our partners as well.
Partners are great! We love Partnerships!!! But we have one problem with partnerships.... We do not have enough!!! No where near enough... If you have a product, and idea, a skill, we want to hear from you! Partnerships allow us to grow and push the name SpectreSecurityCoin throughout the market.

Business are awesome as well. If you want to take XSPC as a payment method? Please get in touch. We have a recipe for that, and it will allow you to take not only XSPC. Approved merchants (we call them vendors) will be allowed to sell through our online shop.
Last but not least. To the community... You people really are going to the core of SpectreSecurityCoin. You are part of the SpectreArmy.. So now I need your help. We want to get discord populated and have some great conversations and good times.
For your entertainment, we have booked the "Rock N Rain" group for New Year’s Eve. They will be in channel Raining many different Type of coins. There will be many bots to get registered on for you to get these coins. So, check often to see if a new bot is added.
You can also do it that night as well. So please help us spread the word and get as many people as we can in the discord. There is an invite challenge open right now for discord and you can get some XSPC through that as well.

Oh, last and not least. Giveaways... For those that will be here from now to new year’s, we be doing flash give ways on discord https://discord.io/SpectreSecurityCoin and in our telegram channel. https://t.me/spectresecurityOfficial So as we close out this year and move into the next, I want to tell you personally how excited I am to be here. Next year is going to be off the hook!
Rossman01

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

Hello everyone!!  We are having a New Years Eve party being hosted by TTPC Rock n Rain.

Come join us and let's rock the New Year together!
GET FREE COINS while you Jam out to some Rock with some great DJ's! This will be a multi-hour event, so you can come and go,
but do not be gone as long as you will miss the many FREE COINS! We are going to be announcing this all week so there is plenty of time to join the discord! You will need to .register with the bots before the show starts, so don't be late! :hyperpanda:

Also, find us on our exchanges~~ Masternode pay great rewards!
:arrow_right: Lionbit: https://lionbit.exchange/market/67
:arrow_right: InstantBitex: https://instantbitex.com/trade/pair/XSPC_BTC
:arrow_right: FinexBox: https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/XSPC-BTC.html

https://discord.gg/N7BS3ZQ

Rossman
XSPC LeadMod
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.

I don't get this. Blockchain is what we are talking here so everything who uses it is secured, and beneficial of it's technology. What are you offering that is not offered by anybody else in the space? I bet none, also, why are you using Spectre when somebody already is using the name (I don't mind the ticker just the name)

This one has a really nice use case. Security is very important.

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.

I think you're right. I really wonder why those new companies with good intentions just copy their names. If you'd be successful then you'd be linked onto someone else's name which didn't sound professional specially you are the ones who named after them. Or if you are a scam.
orbitdv

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:45:50 AM by orbitdv

discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
Soon the site will disappear  Grin
clowns  Grin
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.

I don't get this. Blockchain is what we are talking here so everything who uses it is secured, and beneficial of it's technology. What are you offering that is not offered by anybody else in the space? I bet none, also, why are you using Spectre when somebody already is using the name (I don't mind the ticker just the name)

This one has a really nice use case. Security is very important.

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.

I think you're right. I really wonder why those new companies with good intentions just copy their names. If you'd be successful then you'd be linked onto someone else's name which didn't sound professional specially you are the ones who named after them. Or if you are a scam.

You are wrong in many aspects. In fact you need to go and educate yourself. First. I do not care who you are or what you think you know. You put any block chain on a insecure network, well, game over. If you cannot get this simple point in your head, then you have no business being in this space. If you invest in a block chain company, and they leave the network open, well your not going to get a good investment. Your going to get robbed. So you really need to step back and take our use case into account, if you dont, or say its ok, well then you are crazy.

Here is a good one for you. In a block chain company the block chain itself is a very small % of it. The Network, support, moderation,sponosrs,partners, and all the marketing, has nothing to do with the block chain. Again, if you do not understand this, well there is always hair school, try there.

And no one copied a name, or we would call ourselves spectre and not spectresecurity. no one has a monopoly on a partial name. It is what it is. You need to accept it. Or many companies would not be in business today.  Everything you stated has already been address. Its too bad you didnt take the time to read it. I think that is a really big issue with people getting into crypto. No research of any kind on anything. Just get on ann thread, speak lies and junk. So good job , you won the internet!!

So from what i see here, you have very little experience in block chain or in tech.
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
clowns  Grin

No none of that is true. You cannot get there, but everyone else in the world can. Maybe its your internet connection? You seem to have issues everywhere you go. Nothing seems to work for you.
orbitdv

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
clowns  Grin

No none of that is true. You cannot get there, but everyone else in the world can. Maybe its your internet connection? You seem to have issues everywhere you go. Nothing seems to work for you.
show a fresh screenshot that everything is in place
either they specifically deleted me and blocked me so that I would not write about your problems that you do not recognize
only deceivers do that!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: