Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Spectre Security Coin  (Read 21647 times)
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 07:24:17 PM by SpectreSecurity

Building a new kind of Decentralized Community

Community Airdrop is here! *See details below*

What is our goal?

We started Spectre Security Coin to bridge the gap between crypto coin developers and security professionals. Many coin developers require extensive infrastructure to maintain day to day operations. While hobbyists, investors, and traders require coin developers to do this securely and professionally.

Security Professionals can help identify issues with a coin platform, infrastructure, and help find better ways to secure the network. Networks require constant monitoring and upgrades to ensure any weakness found can be addressed in the quickest manner.

Who Benefits from this?

Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.

What are the coin specifications?
The Spectre Security Coin blockchain is built off of the C11 algorithm. It is very similar to X11 as it uses 11 hashes, but in a different order. PoS Hashing is made through SHA256d algorithm. Both of these algorithms, used in conjunction with one another, allow for increased security and stability throughout the SpectreSecurityCoin network.

Pow algorithm: C11
Max supply: 500 Million
Block reward: 450 XSPC
Block time: 90 sec’s
Block Mature: 24 Hours
Blockchain explorer: SpectreWebsite
Pools: SpectreWebsite

What is the Block Reward?

We have designed the block reward to follow a certain train of thought.  Spectre Security Coin will start with PoS/MN and PoW. We expect people to mine PoW and place coins in the wallet for staking. PoS Staking starts at 70% of the block reward and slowly decreases over the life of the coin until it reaches 20% while Masternode increases by 10% until at 80% of the reward. PoW will be phased out after block 250K and the reward will be PoS/MN thereafter.  PoW will be increased for each of the three (3) phases of PoW.

Can you Purchase Masternodes?

We are going through 6 rounds of masternode sales. These will total the release of 110 masternodes. All funds will go towards exchange listing, marketing, and infrastructure needs. For more information, visit us on our Official Discord Server. Masternode cost increase by 10% each round and the number of masternodes for release is limited per round.

Where can can you get the wallets?

Want to get involved or find out more?
Community is a big deal at Spectre Security. We want to have a community that is engaging and brings solutions to real world problems. Large amounts of real world problems are solved by highly motivated communities.

Ways to get involved?
Discord : Community Activities
Discord : Community Bounties
Online: Community Activity
Online: Community Bounties
Online: Partnerships and Promotions

Why Discord?
Discord gives us the ability to organize our channels in a way that is easy to maintain. Discord is our main method of contact and communicating with the community. When writing this I have left out a few pieces of information that most people look for in a coin. The reason is simple. Come to discord and see what our community and project is doing. Get involved, and get rewarded.

Building a new kind of Decentralized Community

GENERAL RULE

1. All participants must be on our Discord Channel (https://discord.gg/GzcYNh9). Once you joined the channel, you have to type ";agree" in the #XSPC_agreement channel to be able to see the rest of the channels.
2. Participants cannot leave any of our social media sites until the project ends.
3. Rewards will be given within 2 months after you submitted your bounty claim.
4. For each bounty type, any one person (or entity) is allowed only one claim.
5. A person who attempts to create multiple accounts to collect multiple bounties will be invalidated and receive nothing.
6. Bounty awards are made at the discretion of Spectre Security Coin Team and can be denied for any reason.
7. Spectre Security Coin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, alter or update bounty prices.

TWITTER = 1 XSPC

Steps:

1. Follow @CoinSpectre.
2. Retweet one of our post and use our hashtag #XSPC and #SpectreSecurityCoin.
3. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Twitter handle, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/y99o84u7

Conditions:

1. Account must be at least 3 months old.
2. Must have at least 100 followers.
3. Profile should be in public.

FACEBOOK = 1 XSPC

Steps:

1. Follow @xspectrecoin.
2. Share one of our post and say something about SpectreSecurityCoin.
3. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Facebook profile URL, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/y82jday6

Conditions:

2. Must have at least 100 followers.
3. Profile should be in public.

REDDIT (POST) = 10 XSPC

Steps:

1. Create a post about XSPC including any of our links (Website, Discord or Github) in any of the well known coin development sub-reddits.
2. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Reddit username, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/yc8hw29b

Conditions:

2. Must have at least 50 Karma points.

REDDIT (SUB) = 3 XSPC

Steps:

1. Subscribe to Spectre Security Coin on Reddit.
2. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Reddit username, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/ya2r7dxw

Conditions:

2. Must have at least 50 Karma points.

STEEMIT = 10 XSPC

Steps:

1. Create a post about XSPC including any of our links (Website, Discord or Github). It should be a minimum of 500 characters.
2. Fill out the google form with the details needed (Steemit username, Discord ID, XSPC wallet address). https://tinyurl.com/ycrwa9yw

Conditions:

1. Account must be at least 2 months old.

Participants Limit

Twitter = 15000
Facebook = 15000
Reddit (post) = 15000
Reddit (sub) = 15000
Steemit = 1000

You will no longer receive a reward once the limit has been reached. Thanks!

Paper Wallet is now available!
Visit paper.spectresecurity.io to get yours now!

More free coins!!!!

Visit our Faucet to get free XSPC every day!

Get your wallet here:
https://spectresecurity.io/

or Join our discord for Discord wallet:
https://discord.gg/73WtuZv

We are happy to announce that we are on the following Exchanges

XSPC is super cheap right now so Buy/Trade now!

You can now double or triple your XSPC by just playing on our new
Wheel Game

Click the Wheel and start playing!

We are excited to let the community know that our shop is live!!!
You can start buying steam games using crypto that we are partnered with!

Introducing our Network Threat Map!!!
See what threats our network is facing in real time. Red are attackers and yellow is our network systems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:41:08 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 10:03:19 AM by Alex-007

WTF  Huh
github.com:443.
GITHUB Daemon
404 Not Found

Is it spywallets? Scam?  Huh

----- http://1pool.eu -----
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

There are a lot of things that you need to post in this thread, something like total allocation or premine, mission and vision, a correct whitepaper and discord link and team member.
also what is this ?
Coin developers can feel more secure in their project space. Investors can feel their investment is better protected and benefit in many other ways by having a more secure blockchain and coin infrastructure.
(how can you make them feel 'more' secure when you guys are using C11 algorithm instead of creating a new kind of algorithm).
to be honest, i do not really understand what are you guys trying to do. the only thing that i know is you want to sell your coin from premine.
correct me if i am wrong

lastly, from your github.

Algorithm (PoW/PoS): C11/SHA256d
Block Time (PoW/PoS): 1.5 minutes/1.5 minutes
Maturity: 90 blocks
Difficulty Retargeting: every block
Total Supply: ~19,340,594
Masternode Rewards: 25 XSPCs of the POS blocks since block 1500, after block 240,000 60% of the PoS block reward
PoS coins maturation: 24 hours

Total supply means total coin,right ? why it said 19 Millions ?
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

There are a lot of things that you need to post in this thread, something like total allocation or premine, mission and vision, a correct whitepaper and discord link and team member.
also what is this ?
(how can you make them feel 'more' secure when you guys are using C11 algorithm instead of creating a new kind of algorithm).
to be honest, i do not really understand what are you guys trying to do. the only thing that i know is you want to sell your coin from premine.
correct me if i am wrong

lastly, from your github.

Algorithm (PoW/PoS): C11/SHA256d
Block Time (PoW/PoS): 1.5 minutes/1.5 minutes
Maturity: 90 blocks
Difficulty Retargeting: every block
Total Supply: ~19,340,594
Masternode Rewards: 25 XSPCs of the POS blocks since block 1500, after block 240,000 60% of the PoS block reward
PoS coins maturation: 24 hours
Sorry., this was incorrect information in a scripts folder. it has been removed. thanks for bringing it up! Smiley
Total supply means total coin,right ? why it said 19 Millions ?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

Hello, you have an official ann thread on the forum to read about your project and see what people say, give a link, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Please click on any link in the above ann msg. It will take you to our website so you can learn more about our group and project. Thanks! Smiley
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4302

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Please click on any link in the above ann msg. It will take you to our website so you can learn more about our group and project. Thanks! Smiley

What can you learn about this team? What do you think?

Who are these people? Where are the contacts?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

it would be nice to know more about the team , about the office where they are registered to increase confidence in the project .  give me more information . Thanks

Rossman01

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Hello, Bitcointalk community, My name is Rossman - I'm a community moderator for SpectreSecurity coin. I have been a crypto-enthusiast for several years just testing the waters with various coins and learning a tremendous amount about it (the hobby) in general. I have a pretty good idea of "how things work" and try to be a helpful liason between you "the community" and our administrative team when necessary. I have a very regular schedule where I'm available for your "live chat" in our discord channel whether you need help or just want to hang out with some likeminded friends. - I hope you come by and test us out; you miught find "community" before you even realize our purpose.

Rossman
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Another new coin with masternodes.
Whitepaper only has 7 pages, team photos look unprofessional.
And of course masternodes presale...
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Block explorer shows that this coin was mined for about 5 days before this ANN.

Little information regarding the teams intention.

Little evidence to show competence in stated goal.

Planned master node sales.

That's a handful of red flags. I would be cautious.

Always doubt.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Hello, Bitcointalk community, My name is Rossman - I'm a community moderator for SpectreSecurity coin. I have been a crypto-enthusiast for several years just testing the waters with various coins and learning a tremendous amount about it (the hobby) in general. I have a pretty good idea of "how things work" and try to be a helpful liason between you "the community" and our administrative team when necessary. I have a very regular schedule where I'm available for your "live chat" in our discord channel whether you need help or just want to hang out with some likeminded friends. - I hope you come by and test us out; you miught find "community" before you even realize our purpose.

Rossman

I asked a specific question. You do not answer. Who is in the team?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

This is a sick joke!!!! Total SCAM!!!!

WE ARE SPECTRE!!!

https://spectreproject.io/

We are SPECTRE and Spectrecoin. We have been Spectre / Spectrecoin since 2016 and we are a serious project and not some masternode scam trying to rip off our name. Your Twitter even says 'SpectreCoin' and you use the ticker 'XSPC' when we use the ticker 'XSPEC' - this is not due to useless and lazy research but clearly a rip-off.

IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY SERIOUS YOU RE-NAME AND RE LAUNCH. You will not get on exchanges we are with that name and ticker.

rcmiranda01

Activity: 196

www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

This one has a really nice use case. Security is very important.

Stay positive. Good things will happen.
mandica

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.
XSPEC-team

Activity: 89
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

SCAM ALL THE WAY!!!!

Do you really think that they chose that ticker and name without knowing our project, Spectrecoin. Not a chance....

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

It's simply a rip-off - wake up and see the scam!!! They are using our name and a similar ticker to confuse people.

Please create a topic in the section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

Wow.....seriously?
Hits all the bases though.....find a name similar to another privacy project
 that's been around a couple years, firmly established and close to breaking out.

Promote Stealth transactions and their tech
Pick a ticker that's almost a dead ringer...one letter off - check
Airdrops - check
PreSale Master nodes - check
PoW - check
PoS - check
Offer various bounties - check
Lift various peoples' pics from the internet - check

All the buzzwords to fool people and take their money....
most here have seen this movie before.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Another new coin with masternodes.
Whitepaper only has 7 pages, team photos look unprofessional.
And of course masternodes presale...

In such a free market such(scum?) projects are normal.
Who wants to can invest time money or their capacity  Huh It seems to me that such a project shows that this is another masternodes that in a few months no one will need it and buy it. Maybe I'm wrong, but the team has no experience in promotion, and for this project the community is most important.
manfromafar

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Ah this is going to be good
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Taking the piss....!!!!!

Taking the piss is a Commonwealth term meaning to take liberties at the expense of others, or to be joking, or to be unreasonable. It is a shortening of the idiom taking the piss out of, which is an expression meaning to mock, tease, joke, ridicule, or scoff.[1] It is not to be confused with "taking a piss", which refers to the act of urinating. Taking the Mickey (Mickey Bliss, Cockney rhyming slang), taking the Mick or taking the Michael is another term for making fun of someone. These terms are most widely used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
 Roll Eyes
GROW UP....!!! JOKERS...!!
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

Thank you. - Shame on you for calling someone names (scum) - before you have evn met them. - I came here with open arms, knowing this is the harshest forum to satisfy (this is where the critics migrate).

Please visit the SpectreSecurity.io homepage, wander around a little and READ everything, as RIF.

We love altcoins We buy altcoins and hold them in our own buckets. -> You can come visit us, we won't bag on your coin. -> We want to help.

Come join us at spectresecurity.io - thank you.

Rossman
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

keeping my eye on this one...i hope it comes ot good
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

keeping my eye on this one...i hope it comes ot good

Thank you! Join us on our https://discord.gg/YaWbSv  to see our latest news.
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

Thank you for asking. Hop in on our Discord Channel https://discord.gg/YaWbSv to know more about us! We are actively answering all your questions there.
mandica

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

Thank you for asking. Hop in on our Discord Channel https://discord.gg/YaWbSv to know more about us! We are actively answering all your questions there.

This is still a SCAM!!! This project is trying to cause confusion by stealing our name and using a ticker that is almost the same. DO NOT ENGAGE with this SCAM.

Why do they not address these questions:
Why choose that name on Twitter when there is an established project already?
Why choose a ticker that is almost the same?

This is a deliberate attempt to confuse people and steal their money
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 06:04:33 AM by SpectreSecurity

Actually, your very much wrong. We do not want to be you, nor serve the same interest as you. However you do not own a monopoly on the name in any way shape or for. and that ticker is the ticker that we choose because it make sense.
Second the fact you come here and say the very things you have not only show that you are poor at temper control, make wild unprofessional or even uncivil accusations, but you did not take two seconds to examining the use case to see we are dramatically different.
Infact our feature set looks to be a little bit more beefy than yours, and our network infastructure continues to run very very well. We have a number of services for the crypto currency world, and we are going to bring them forth reguardless of what you say.

Your use case seems to be only a pricvy coin. Humm... not alot there.. No images of who you are.. Humm... Your road map seems to be like you do what? 1 Thing a year really? Is it that hard to put up a block explorer?
How about a picture of you at least? You can use the team section verify us , our number , and who we are on our discord. The id is in the photo, just put your mouse on it. Its been there the whole time. It so you know your talking to the real people.

Now i am calling all of your questions answered. Come to the website and read and learn, come hang out on our channel and see we are not like you and will never be anything like your coin. Its pretty simple.
You keep saying, name, ticker, scam.  But your not bringing anything. I find it seems like we are different projects.. So get over what ever self entitled whatever it is and move on, in some places they compare that to "Kick Rocks"..
To continue saying the things that you have said here will only harden my resolve to move forward and not even pay you any mind. It is simple. We are a different project, move along....
mandica

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

So calling your Twitter 'SpectreCoin' with a capital C when we are 'Spectrecoin' and short your Discord to SPECTRE when we have used SPECTRE since 2016 and use a ticker 'XSPC' when we use 'XSPEC' is a pure coincidence, yes?

My only question is why you chose name, ticker and abbreviation that is virtually the same as ours? You didn't answer that. You just said that we don't have a monopoly.

So, why choose a name that you know will cause confusion?

Until then this is obviously a SCAM!!!
CleanCutKid

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

I don't think that the real SPECTRE team has ever accused you guys of having any kind of affiliation, they simply state that you use extremely similar name and ticker and that this is not random. You have done this on purpose. Nobody will believe that you accidentally chose, those names for the coin, Twitter and ticker by accident. And, doesn't everyone who wants to start a new coin project do a little bit of research? Like, search Coinmarketcap and here for coins with the same name? Obviously they do...

So you guys are either:

1) Clueless and useless and stupid for not having done any basic research (...and caused a coincident of infinitely small possibility using the same details). In which cased you should just rename and start over. That is if you serious about being taken seriously.

2) You are just another masternode scam amongst hundreds.

also, if you selling masternodes, who is the escrow?

And then you accuse Spectrecoin, have a closer look at what they are doing and dream on...
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

I don't see a poor self entitled attitude at all; I see alarm and fear; which is the 'kick-in the butt' this coin offers others. This is an example of an opportunity. I see a coin who could use our services, please do... Come over and see what we can do to help improve the strength and security of your coin while improving your confidence in the project its driving.

Rossman
CleanCutKid

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

I don't see a poor self entitled attitude at all; I see alarm and fear; which is the 'kick-in the butt' this coin offers others. This is an example of an opportunity. I see a coin who could use our services, please do... Come over and see what we can do to help improve the strength and security of your coin while improving your confidence in the project its driving.

Rossman

Is that even English? WTF are you trying to say?

Were you stupid and didn't do research? or are you trying to say that you are opportunists leeching onto another project to get yours going?

Clear, is it not...
Blobboy

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 02:50:13 PM by Blobboy

Its actually funny to see a coin release with a similar name get blasted for using that name when theirs so many coins that use the word bitcoin.

this project looks promising.

i could understand people having an issue with the name if the coin used it to pinch marketing. this reminds me of a coin thats forked recently. XPC basically called themselves the same as XP but added chain. stole the jp twitter. potentially stole the facebook page. and advertised it to xp users as an airdrop for those who hold existing coin. yet they had very little fallout over that. and the best part is they have an ann thread and dont even have any wallet downloads.

yet this coin. has everything ready before release. has wallets, explorer and a clear plan. and its a scam.

lol get real before being an arsehole about a new coin release. calling it a scam straight out of the bat.

these people should really be ashamed.

calling people names is just unprofessional.

I don't think that the real SPECTRE team has ever accused you guys of having any kind of affiliation, they simply state that you use extremely similar name and ticker and that this is not random. You have done this on purpose. Nobody will believe that you accidentally chose, those names for the coin, Twitter and ticker by accident. And, doesn't everyone who wants to start a new coin project do a little bit of research? Like, search Coinmarketcap and here for coins with the same name? Obviously they do...

So you guys are either:

1) Clueless and useless and stupid for not having done any basic research (...and caused a coincident of infinitely small possibility using the same details). In which cased you should just rename and start over. That is if you serious about being taken seriously.

2) You are just another masternode scam amongst hundreds.

also, if you selling masternodes, who is the escrow?

And then you accuse Spectrecoin, have a closer look at what they are doing and dream on...

you clearly havnt a clue. if that was the case then bitcoin should request that bitcoin cash, bitcoin diamond and bitcoin gold to change their names. its actually pathetic to see such squabbling and name calling over what could be a legit project.

daftlad

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole...!!!!

Wouldn’t touch it with a bargepole is an expression indicating extreme dislike and distaste for an object, person or situation. The expression can be used in a similar way to wouldn’t touch her with a 10 foot pole, but is not solely applicable to females; it is even more disparaging when used about a female as it treats her as something less than human. Many bargepoles were 12 or 13 feet long, but one specialised type called a setting boom could be as long as 28 feet! So as you can imagine, wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole means something which you would much rather keep well away from.
“Mate, you want to avoid that one; I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole!”

Something Fishy going on with this project...!!!
rcmiranda01

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

The project is not a scam. Totally legit project and totally different. Just take time to read and understand before doing such accusations. Deal with it. You don't own the word "Spectre" at all. SO CHILDISH! You're just making yourself and your project more like unprofessional by doing such false accusations.  Grin Grin Grin Every project can all co-exist. Just move on and DEAL WITH IT.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

The project is not a scam. Totally legit project and totally different. Just take time to read and understand before doing such accusations. Deal with it. You don't own the word "Spectre" at all. SO CHILDISH! You're just making yourself and your project more like unprofessional by doing such false accusations.  Grin Grin Grin Every project can all co-exist. Just move on and DEAL WITH IT.

Well the name is identical and they are advertising with the same features.
So it's understandable that the Devs of the "real" spectrecoin are mad? or not??
Blobboy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:00:17 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 05:11:01 PM by Blobboy

The project is not a scam. Totally legit project and totally different. Just take time to read and understand before doing such accusations. Deal with it. You don't own the word "Spectre" at all. SO CHILDISH! You're just making yourself and your project more like unprofessional by doing such false accusations.  Grin Grin Grin Every project can all co-exist. Just move on and DEAL WITH IT.

Well the name is identical and they are advertising with the same features.
So it's understandable that the Devs of the "real" spectrecoin are mad? or not??

its not understandable at all.

the whitepapers are completely different. if you saying same features. then spectre (2016) has copied the features of 100% of all the security coins out there. like kore and Bulwark i sent someone both these threads and they are appalled at what spectre (2016) are doing here and said they are basically a rip off of Denarius

the whitepapers are completely different. do your research lol

XSPC
Code:
What is the Spectre Security Coin Platform?

Spectre Security Coin wants to bridge the gap between the crypto community and the security professionals. By streamlining the process of contacting developers, determining the coin traits, and performing the steps of creating a coin, we can help set a better standard of the coin platforms we are working with.
Who is it for?
1. Those who want a Service or Product
2. Security Researchers/Professionals that are interested in cryptocurrency
3. Crypto traders and investors
4. Those who have the desire to explore the crypto-currency world

How will it Work?

Spectre Security Coin will focus on two key aspects of the cryptocurrency market that are important when either starting a cryptocurrency project, or running one currently. It takes a lot of resources to bring up a professional coin. Let us help you in the following areas.
1. People who want to Create Cryptocurrency Projects
a. Crypto Coin Communities
b. Service/Product/Sales Markets
c. Blockchain Developers
d. Application Programmers
e. Security Professionals
f. Graphics Designers
g. Other use cases
2. Services needed to provide those products
a. Website Scanning Services
b. Masternode Hosting
c. Coin Website Hosting
d. Project Infrastructure
e. Secure Payments and Gateway services

We want traders, investors or others to pick great investments. But is there currently a set standard or board that is widely accepted? We did not find one. But we found plenty that we felt lacked the resources or structure to be a leader in the crypto space. We want to help correct that.

How will XSPC be Used?
The Spectre Security Coin platform plans to support a multitude of different cryptocurrencies. However, if you instead choose to use XSPC, you’ll have an added benefit of 0% fees. Essentially, the platform will work with the coin. There are a few ways of using XSPC:
1. Direct to Merchant
a. Buy goods and services from partners through the Merchants Own Portal
i. Online Portals
1. Brick and Mortar MerchantsSpectreService Portal
b. Buy goods and services from partners through the SpectreService Portal.
i. Online Portal
1. Website Hosting
2. Website Scanning
3. Masternode Hosting
ii. Consulting Service
1. Blockchain Business Development
2. Coin Marketing
c. Peer to Peer
i. Buy or Sell directly between XSPC Holders

What is the Total Rewards Program?

Developing ways to give back to the community and is a key goal of ours. To answer this, we have developed a system to do just that. This is called the “Total Rewards Program” or “TRP”. This will include but not be limited to the following.
1. Community Goals and Incentives (SpectreArmy)
2. Spectre Security Bug Bounty (SpectreAware)
3. Partnership Discounts and Business Rewards (SpectreEveryWhere)

What are the Community Goals and Rewards?

Let’s face it, we need the community, we need the developers, and we need to work together to create   a more secure blockchain network. Community members are everyone. It doesn’t matter if you trade, develop applications or blockchains, or anything else one could do. We are the “SpectreArmy”.
We will implement a number of community projects that will be rewarded to members who participate. These are designed to bring the community together in positive manners to promote growth. Each program will have custom amounts of rewards based of the rules of the project. Some examples to include are the following.

1. World Community Grid
2. Seti@Home
3. Invite Challenges
4. Community Bounties

compared to XSPEC
Code:
DEVELOPMENT GOALS

Below we set out the development goals for the next 12 months. We are primarily focused on improving
and optimising the privacy technology and roadmap is will reflect that. We have not set any dates for
when we anticipate the roadmap to be completed at this time.

Proof-of-Stealth

We will release a new proof-of-stake mechanism for the ATXO subsystem. This means that your SPECTRE
coin balance will be able to stake and you will be paid the stake reward directly in anonymous SPECTRE
coins. This will make the staking process totally private and an observer will not be able to determine
who is staking, any balances or rewards. Once introduced in Spectrecoin v3 there will be two parallel
staking systems, one for standard UTXOs and one for ATXOs.

ATXO Denomination Balancer

It is vital that the process of selecting mixins for ring signatures is sound and that a sufficient selection of
mixins of different denominations are available. We will therefore introduce a process of balancing the
ATXO denominations when ATXOs are created to ensure sufficient supply of entropy rich mixins.
Spectrecoin already has a concept of ‘compromised’ ATXOs in the code base and we will improve on this
system.

Improved Mixin Selection Algorithms

We will improve the way in which mixins are selected for inclusion in ring signatures.

Minimum Ring Size

In the next major wallet update we will introduce a min ring size of 8 for all ATXO based transactions.
Docker Images and Automated Building
We are aiming for rapid automated builds when new code is released.
Cryptography Audit and Research
We will work with industry and academics to audit our cryptographic implementations, to research
improvements and propose new solutions to fix vulnerabilities or weaknesses.

Network Security

We will work to audit and improve the TOR integration and work towards integrating the TOR pluggable
transports. We will also look at proposals such as Dandelion to assess if this can be introduced to
enhance Spectrecoin network security.

the whitepaper for XSPEC also has a few grammar issues which i couldnt find in XSPC's white paper.

FYI Mixins and mixin should be Mixing's and mixing.

it looks bad on the 2016 spectre to see them trying to discredit a project that's built with the goals to help other cryptos and create a standard on what coins should have and help those coins using that community.
CleanCutKid

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

the whitepaper for XSPEC also has a few grammar issues which i couldnt find in XSPC's white paper.

it looks bad on the 2016 spectre to see them trying to discredit a project that's built with the goals to help other cryptos and create a standard on what coins should have and help those coins using that community.

FYI as well, smart ass, a mixin is term for a 'dummy' anonymous transaction output used in a ring signature and is not the same as the word 'mixing' and mixins is the plural of mixin. Think of it as a mix-in, something that you mix in with something else.
megadouble

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

Will you have an escrow service for the masternode sale? I think people would feel better if there was an escrow service and you should really have an exchange ready before the escrow from the sale is released.
CleanCutKid

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

Where is your source code: https://github.com/SpectreSecurityCoin/SpectreSecurityCoin/

All I get is a 404 error, no source code
Titorelli

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

It's funny the attempted defense of Spectre Security Coin which I'm just going to say seems very much like a Scam. Here's a list of all the signs I can see.

1. Where's the code? There are no links I can find to Spectre Security Coins code anywhere. There is no Github depository with Spectre Security Coin code or other resource I could find. Thats a big red flag.

2. Their team is smoke and mirrors, I keep seeing the Spectre Security team directing people to their website to check out their amazing team, well I did and there is nothing there. Just photos with no relevanet info and the only thing they offer is their discord user handles. What do they do whats their experience? it doesn't matter because like I said this is probably just a scam and when things go south expect zero accountability from the part of that so called team.

3. Name confusion, Spectre Security Coin, XSPC has purposely chosen a name and ticker that is very close to a legitimate project SpectreCoin, XSPEC. I can only imagine this was done for a number of reasons one I believe is that Spectrecoin the legit project had one of the most successful ICO's ever so Spectre Security Coin hopes to parlay some of that historical success onto their name so when people google scam and Spectre Security Coin they can trick some dopes who don't do research and convince them to lose some of their money in this scam seeming project.

4. What do they do? After reading the white paper what does Spectre Security do? It is unclear to me the mission of Spectre Security Coin after reading their white paper. Here are some questions I have how is their blockchain more secure? How do they connect with security professionals? And why would security professionals work with Spectre Security? None of this is explained in any depth in the white paper. Instead we get. "Who is Spectre Security good For
1. Those who want a Service or Product (ohh so all humans!) 2. Security Researchers/Professionals that are interested in cryptocurrency (Why?)
3. Crypto traders and investors ( We want your money. ) 4. Those who have the desire to explore the crypto-currency world (We want your money.)"

5. Its a premine coin and there is a large history of premine scams in crypto. Spectre Security Coin seems to be using a shotgun approach to attracting investors, The coin is both POS and POW but there are no easily found public repositories for their code so they are essentially offering a vague product. Their white paper does not offer more help as it lacks any specific direction but seems more meant to capitalize on people blinded by crypto hype. No concrete team plus a confusing name and you've got the play book for the ol' classic premine selloff scam. Check it out, it actually is one of the oldest scams in crypto.

But hey maybe I'm wrong maybe this is the next big thing in crypto and just coincidently has every imaginable sign possible of an exit scam. Probably not though.
Blobboy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

FYI as well, smart ass, a mixin is term for a 'dummy' anonymous transaction output used in a ring signature and is not the same as the word 'mixing' and mixins is the plural of mixin. Think of it as a mix-in, something that you mix in with something else.

i cant find many online resources to back up the claim that mixin is a word. mix-in would be grammatically correct

Mixin is a class for object orientated programming languages reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixin
and there is 0 dictionary's that contain mixin as a word. with that meaning not even urban.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mixin&utm_source=search-action
CleanCutKid

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

i cant find many online resources to back up the claim that mixin is a word. mix-in would be grammatically correct

Mixin is a class for object orientated programming languages reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixin
and there is 0 dictionary's that contain mixin as a word. with that meaning not even urban.

You must be pretty dumb, Blobboy, a mixin is just a made up noun, like Blobboy is not in the dictionary, just a name for something. Monero started using it (https://www.monero.how/monero-glossary#privacy-level) and as they have the same mechanism as Monero for adding mixins they use the same term.

...and you wanna talk about grammar as this is highly relevant to the coin being discussed in this thread;

So, you, Blobboy, say it should be Mixing's - You use an apostrophe to show that a thing or person belongs or relates to someone or something. What is the thing that belong to your Mixing? Oh, and isn't ..ing ending in your mixing a verb tense? So, how does something belong to a verb?

Let's make this into a grammar discussion, that's a lot of fun!
daftlad

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

More like MR BLOBBY...!!!

Mr Blobby first appeared in 1992 in the 'Gotcha' segment of the second series of Noel's House Party, in which celebrities were caught out in a Candid Camera style prank. Mr Blobby was presented to the celebrities as if he were a real and established children's television character, in order to record an episode centred around the guests' profession. In truth, there was no "Mr. Blobby" TV series, and he was created purely for the prank. Mr Blobby would clumsily take part in the activity, knocking over the set, causing mayhem, and saying "blobby blobby blobby." His childish and unprofessional behaviour was calculated to irritate the celebrities taking part. When the prank was finally revealed the Blobby costume would be opened, revealing Noel Edmonds inside.

You are a PRANK...!!
Blobboy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:02:36 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 01:18:24 AM by Blobboy

You must be pretty dumb, Blobboy, a mixin is just a made up noun, like Blobboy is not in the dictionary, just a name for something. Monero started using it (https://www.monero.honerw/moo-glossary#privacy-level) and as they have the same mechanism as Monero for adding mixins they use the same term.

...and you wanna talk about grammar as this is highly relevant to the coin being discussed in this thread;

So, you, Blobboy, say it should be Mixing's - You use an apostrophe to show that a thing or person belongs or relates to someone or something. What is the thing that belong to your Mixing? Oh, and isn't ..ing ending in your mixing a verb tense? So, how does something belong to a verb?

Let's make this into a grammar discussion, that's a lot of fun!

so in that case i guess monero should moan that spectre is using a technology they created. then label that coin as a scam cause it has similar features lol also if mixin is a noun then it should have a capital M. grammar is more important in business documents rather than forums a professional document should be professional.if they are using a word from a form of technology that monero uses then that should be referenced at the bottom of the document as not every investor will know the meaning of the word mixin

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/importance-good-grammar-business-communications-cecile-scaros/

but thanks for resorting to childish insults like dumb. calling people names who you don't know is childish. sorry if i triggered you somehow but that was not the intent

More like MR BLOBBY...!!!

Mr Blobby first appeared in 1992 in the 'Gotcha' segment of the second series of Noel's House Party, in which celebrities were caught out in a Candid Camera style prank. Mr Blobby was presented to the celebrities as if he were a real and established children's television character, in order to record an episode centred around the guests' profession. In truth, there was no "Mr. Blobby" TV series, and he was created purely for the prank. Mr Blobby would clumsily take part in the activity, knocking over the set, causing mayhem, and saying "blobby blobby blobby." His childish and unprofessional behaviour was calculated to irritate the celebrities taking part. When the prank was finally revealed the Blobby costume would be opened, revealing Noel Edmonds inside.

You are a PRANK...!!

i am not quite sure how analysing someones online alias in such a way is related to this topic. but the alias didnt derive from the tv series mr blobby

all im saying here is it looks like a group effort from another coin to discredit in malicious way to deter people from what could be a legitimate project. this is neither professional or good for the coin making the accusations.

their are literally hundreds of coins on the market with similar names. but this is the first time ive seen one go out of there way to discredit a project before its even launched lol.

if you take a look at the screen names when you hover over the team. youll find the first one is digiwarfare. after some internet research youll find this guy has quite the resume for security based applications. on his linked in his last job was Malware Research Labs and Sandboxing. his github has various software tools for network stress testing and honeypots. which is a security based background

Second on that list is .Lex (Lexicon) who has a large background in crypto. used to develop for burst-coin he made smart contracts, pools and a wallet amongst helping out various other coins. including being involved in a team to identify an issue with a version of PoS. he also identified an exploit in burstcoins system that basically caused the entire network to fork when it was saturated with transactions. causing pools, casinos and various other services to double spend.

looking through bitcoin talk XSPEC also had a scam report which is worth looking at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055715.msg33778251#msg33778251

on the first page you can clearly see this comment "Now putting that aside, let's look at what xspec actually is:
It's a complete mirror copy of Shadow Cash and the Umbra wallet, they've changed some colours and the logo/name from the Umbra source code, picture below gives an idea!

so basically XSPEC Ripped off another coin called Umbra which when applied to the accusations is pretty funny.

i even look at the guys profile rep in one place he says he is lead promoter and in another he says he is founder. Read their blog, they are broke, had to fork, and admitted to no funds to develop.

this is all ive gained from doing some research
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

Hmm, imagine that, a respected team from the newbie
and a scam report about the coin caling names. - Not saying anything, just observing, now, and watching with popcorn.
CleanCutKid

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

Which coin did you guys rip-off? or is that what they call cloning? You guys don't seem to have a source code. I wonder if you wrote the code from scratch or if you cloned another repo. Your research is insufficient unfortunately. If you look at GitHub for Spectrecoin you can see what they are doing. That is if you are able to understand these things.

Let's see your source code and see what coin you ripped off. Was it PIVX or something similar? Let's have a look

Was that DASH you ripped off, or another DASH clone (rip-off)? You have Darksend in your wallet, wow, that's original technology and it works so well....

You guys must be pissed off that DASH is using your technology. Why didn't you rip-off PIVX instead, much better code base and has actual privacy. Was it too difficult to deal with the Zerocoin stuff...?

The suspense is killing me @Blobboy and Rossman, which coin did you rip-off?
Nodeasy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Looks like a promising project, good work
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

and a scam report about the coin caling names. - Not saying anything, just observing, now, and watching with popcorn.

Spectrecoin, Xspec has had scam accusations thrown at it in the past and although it is clearly not a scam the accusations often had some degree of merit. Previously A former developer for Xspec was not delivering the work he had promised and he was subsequently booted by the team because of this. There was a restructuring and the project is now stronger then ever as it had to become more transparent with the community and establish a foundation that kept its team and developers accountable. In fact development wise Spectrecoin, Xspec currently ranks in the top 5% of crypto for github commits. You can check it out on CryptoMiso. Anyway the reason I bring this up is because scam accusations true or false often come from people when they notice apparent red flags in crypto. Spectre Security Coin has a lot of red flags and I still haven't heard any answers to my questions. Who are the team? Where's the Code? What does Spectre Security Coin do, and why is it necessary? I saw a post mentioning that the team photos show two good experienced developers "Digiwarfare" and ".Lex" but  on the website it doesn't say what role these developers have with the project. What's their capacity working on the project are they developers, consultants, donors? Did they make the missing code? We don't know, nothing is explicitly stated. Like everything else all the information we get just seems to be smoke and elude to nothing. Again, I see a lot of red flags so I'm stating my concern maybe it's not a scam but then again..... 
Blobboy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Which coin did you guys rip-off? or is that what they call cloning? You guys don't seem to have a source code. I wonder if you wrote the code from scratch or if you cloned another repo. Your research is insufficient unfortunately. If you look at GitHub for Spectrecoin you can see what they are doing. That is if you are able to understand these things.

Let's see your source code and see what coin you ripped off. Was it PIVX or something similar? Let's have a look

https://i.imgur.com/SO7ojyY.png

Was that DASH you ripped off, or another DASH clone (rip-off)? You have Darksend in your wallet, wow, that's original technology and it works so well....

You guys must be pissed off that DASH is using your technology. Why didn't you rip-off PIVX instead, much better code base and has actual privacy. Was it too difficult to deal with the Zerocoin stuff...?

The suspense is killing me @Blobboy and Rossman, which coin did you rip-off?

i have no idea why you are @ing me when i have nothing to do with this project. im an outsider calling it how i see it.

and all i have seen is members from another coin come to shit on another coin project cause they have a "similar" name

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-examples-of-different-companies-with-the-same-name

the above resource might give you insight that you dont own the name spectre.

all you have done is seen a name similar and assumed that its scamming one of your coins which doesnt look good for the coin you are trying to defend.

generally causing drama between community like this is a bad idea and will drive away investors as they will see the childish behaviour the "lead promoter" or "Founder" depending where i look.

grow up and act like an adult before calling a project a scam the day its launched.

the code has already been made public on https://github.com/SpectreSecurityCoin/SpectreSecurityCoin

Spectrecoin, Xspec has had scam accusations thrown at it in the past and although it is clearly not a scam the accusations often had some degree of merit. Previously A former developer for Xspec was not delivering the work he had promised and he was subsequently booted by the team because of this. There was a restructuring and the project is now stronger then ever as it had to become more transparent with the community and establish a foundation that kept its team and developers accountable. In fact development wise Spectrecoin, Xspec currently ranks in the top 5% of crypto for github commits. You can check it out on CryptoMiso. Anyway the reason I bring this up is because scam accusations true or false often come from people when they notice apparent red flags in crypto. Spectre Security Coin has a lot of red flags and I still haven't heard any answers to my questions. Who are the team? Where's the Code? What does Spectre Security Coin do, and why is it necessary? I saw a post mentioning that the team photos show two good experienced developers "Digiwarfare" and ".Lex" but  on the website it doesn't say what role these developers have with the project. What's their capacity working on the project are they developers, consultants, donors? Did they make the missing code? We don't know, nothing is explicitly stated. Like everything else all the information we get just seems to be smoke and elude to nothing. Again, I see a lot of red flags so I'm stating my concern maybe it's not a scam but then again..... 

Code is above

if you want to find out who the team are join the discord
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:05:20 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 12:02:21 AM by SpectreSecurity

Wallets are now live. PoSv3 tested and the mining pool is open.

PS. To answer a few questions.
No Code? Code has been there the whole time. When people have *PAID* github accounts it allows you to make private repo's. These do not show up to users. This is pretty simple. From the lack of people saying this i assume, that people here have little to no github experience.
So if your one of the few who said no code? scam? well understand how your "Scam" is called a false positive.. We see this a lot with people who have little experience but think they do.. People now have equaled if your breathing its a scam.. I wish they would stop, they make a mess of everything.. But its the internet i should expect this from trolls, but not from investors.  And the code we worked on was dash/stipend. We liked the c11 proto, and we wanted to make a coin that had something for everyone. so moving forward from that...

Why the name? Why the ticker? Simple. I liked it. My ideas came from computer security vuls. read about them here : https://meltdownattack.com/  While doing research i did see the other coin. And from what i saw, it didnt matter. Different use cases totally. Maybe our coin will bring some people to theirs and they will get some good pr from it? Who knows but from what i saw, they could use that... a lot of it... I did not see anything that said they were trying to solve a issue.. just another priv coin that the dev mis-managed the funds and they are trying to recover. So now anyone who does anything in the name of spectre will now be a threat to them.. Is this our fault? Nope..  If we wanted to scam them, i would have stole the project. We would have forked their code, respinned the wallet( cause they forked it already ), and air droped to the community and did a complete take over. Its not who we are or what we are about.... We dont care if they close, or continue being open. Or anything about them in fact.

Discord is our main method of contact. That's why we have our id tags in the website. Its so you can come and talk to us and know who your talking to.. A lot of imposters use discord to steal or get funds. We solved this that way. Know who you are talking to.
With that said, no one has come to talk that has said scam or anything bad. I have been waiting.. But no one. So im just going to chalk these people up as fan boys that really just want to cause issues on an ann thread and ignore them.

Opening a coin is a lot of work. You need to have decent network. ( we have almost 20 VPS ) You need firewalls, servers ( windows, Linux ), you need a website, block explorer, pow pool, and dns and ddos protections.. This is nothing to do with the coin base. But it is a lot of work.
We put seed servers all over the world and peers as well. We have them in singapore, japan, germany, london, the usa.. we put up about 10 externally to the usa. All over the board. Just so we can have proper peering..

So to now there is the hosting.. Our servers are at an old cold war att communication bunker in iowa, that was converted to a data center. It will take a 20 kiloton nuke blast and still keep ticking. Its all underground and has multi 10 GIG connections. It has 2 main POP's and when the net gets saturated to 60% they spin up another. Take a minute and read up a little : http://www.infobunker.com/

Our use case? Its a good one. I have years in large scale software distributions. And thats from ground up. That's from building the tech and the departments, to running them. Before crypto i spent years in security.. So why this coin? Crypto devs for the most part don't want to work with security people, and vice verse. Each says the other is pretty much a idiot. But here is the main issue. I have been on both sides of this fence and i know people from both sides. Exchanges get hacked, coins get hacked, everyone points at the other. In truth its both parts. Thats my main use case. I can bridge this gap. Thats better for investors. Part of what we aim to do ( and have clients already ) is help other coins improve what they are doing. And thats good for investors. Thats good for the coins, and thats good for the community.. So this is consulting work. Nothing to do with our wallet code.

Other use cases? We have some security outlets and companys that have agreed to take XSPC for services. We plan to offer our own scanning and testing suite in the future.

We also offer bug bounty for security researcher. This is a way for coin developers to get the help that need ( often dont want to admit ) to secure the code, website, webwallet, server, or service they are providing... Researchers get awarded in crypto for this work. Again its better to get these two type working together instead of letting the investors get the hit due to a bug or vul. Lets face it. Just because you can write some code does not make it secure code. And just because you can write or create a coin does not mean you can secure a network. And just because you can secure a network does not mean someone isnt going to social engineer their way through your people. Security is a big focus for us.

Masternode Sales? Yup!! Got to get on exchanges and get a fund going to secure the future. But we are only selling limited numbers. They work pretty good too. We are being open and honest. And if you look at the amount we want to raise its really low. Most people wont do a ICO for less than a million.. Why? They want enough money to make sure they can sit on thier butt full time.. We all have jobs and other income streams so thats why we are only releasing a limited amounts and raising a modest sum. Some exchanges cost $120K to list on. And if you dont hold volume they delist with no refund. Everyone knows this who has a coin. Its common knowledge to investors and communitys as well. We have all seen it happen.

Exchanges? Yes of course we want exchanges, we are already in the process of getting on some exchanges.. We are infact friends with some of the owners. So exchanges will happen.

POW/POS/MN? All of them? Yes.. I need to get people going and the only way to do that was to give them PoW to feed them. Its only 5 coins. Not alot they can do, but its enough to start the pos process to keep block moving. So after the user POS for a while they can get a masternode. There is a scale. in the end MN is the best reward. 80%... PoW is only there up to block 250k. After that.. gone..  Also pre-mine was done in the first 10 blocks. it is Split into 10 Addresses and the wallet has staking=0 in it. PoSv3 Was started at block 6000 and a checkpoint has been made.

I am considering all questions answered. If anyone wants to know more. Just research or come and talk with us. We are pretty friendly people.

BTW
Here is a sample conf. it also contains a peers list from our servers. https://media.spectresecurity.io/files/SpectreSecurityCoin.conf
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:03:43 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 02:41:32 AM by SpectreSecurity

Mining pool is here : stratum+tcp://208.95.3.86:3573

Also if you want peers
addnode=208.95.3.80:13338
addnode=208.95.3.81:13338
addnode=208.95.3.82:13338
addnode=208.95.3.83:13338
addnode=208.95.3.84:13338
addnode=208.95.3.85:13338
addnode=208.95.3.86:13338
addnode=208.95.3.87:13338
addnode=208.95.3.88:13338
addnode=208.95.3.89:13338
addnode=208.95.3.90:13338
addnode=208.95.3.91:13338
addnode=208.95.3.92:13338
SkyStation3

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

SpectreSecurityCoin has been added to the mining pool http://YouCrazy.Me

Discord: https://discord.gg/XdgTCmz

Mining config:
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.youcrazy.me:3573 -u YourWalletAddress -p c=XSPC
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

Thank You! Smiley
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

Russian translation reserved
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

translation reserve needs to be done on discord please. each language has its own channel... Thanks in advance!
pogadaev
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my profit mining calculator http://calcminer.info/ as well as more than 1000 pow coins
manfromafar

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Spectre Security Coin added to PoolofD32th

http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=XSPC as your password.
No registration required.

Can be tested with:
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.poolofd32th.club:3573 -u  -p c=XSPC 
pause

Don't forget to use XSPC as password, or your shares will be lost
Don't forget to change -u once testing is complete to mine to your wallet

TO GET FAST SUPPORT AND SHARE INFORMATION, JOIN OUR DISCORD

https://discord.gg/E2rThkk

daftlad

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

To many red FLAGS...!!! Gonna leave this one alone...!!!!!! Could a.... Should a .....lol
0xcitchx

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I cant find a source. Please update.

Reserved for pool and indonesian translate
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

Great! But what about the airdrop process? Can't really find any information regarding this or those info can be obtained in the discord channel perhaps.
daftlad

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVzK79undb0
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

Great! But what about the airdrop process? Can't really find any information regarding this or those info can be obtained in the discord channel perhaps.

Airdrops will be announced soon. You can join our Discord Channel for real-time updates. https://discord.gg/yCggkDc
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

I cant find a source. Please update.

Reserved for pool and Indonesian translate

Join Our Discord to see updates. https://discord.gg/yCggkDc
No Indonesian translation for now but we will have it soon.
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Dear Community - Bounties and airdrops have been announced - Please visit our community in Discord for all of the details!!!   https://discord.gg/yCggkDc
rcmiranda01

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:51:07 AM

Nice! Finally some free Spectre Security coins!  Grin

ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Only the most important question that they give you?
If I understand correctly and I usually am not mistaken, then this project is up to the final development as we are to the antarctic seas  Tongue  So these tokens are more for the collection than for the real business.
rcmiranda01

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

Only the most important question that they give you?
If I understand correctly and I usually am not mistaken, then this project is up to the final development as we are to the antarctic seas  Tongue  So these tokens are more for the collection than for the real business.

Huh Roll Eyes I suggest you join the Discord to see updates. https://discord.gg/yCggkDc

SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

looks like a Scam, smells like a Scam, sounds like a Scam. - it's definitely a Scam.
rcmiranda01

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

Great stuff! Looks really cool!  Cool

SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

More free coins!!!!

Visit our Faucet to get free XSPC every day!

Get your wallet here:
https://spectresecurity.io/

or Join our discord for Discord wallet:
https://discord.gg/73WtuZv
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

There are alot of great things happening at SpectreSecurity.io, and a really good way to stay up to speed with it all is to join the SpectreSecurity social medias - All available here in the string!!

Come join today, participate with the community or just hang out and watch along.
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

Our community is growing and we are nearly getting into exchanges. Hop on now on our Server before it's too late!
https://discord.gg/GzcYNh9
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

New Wallet Update!

Click link below for the latest build
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

Masternode Sale is happening now!
You can get a Masternode for just half of the Original price until December 31, 2018

Join our Discord Server to know more about the details
https://discord.gg/dpUYpJ6

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:08:32 AM

looks like a Scam, smells like a Scam, sounds like a Scam. - it's definitely a Scam.
Ahha maybe I will also say SCAM but not for now because I see it is still a consideration.
Then I also did not see the wallet provided for the Androis version.

hmmmm I don't know!
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:27:24 AM

hi, do we have web wallet version for spectre security coin?
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

Hi Hardliner,

The web wallet will be addressed near the end of the First Quarter of 2019 -> (the roadmap has us Scheduled for a March release)

The web-wallet will be embedded into the XSPC rewards system and will not stake.

---------------------
Q1 March 2019 as pers the road map
web wallet - embedded into the rewards system
non staking
--------------------

Thank you for asking!!

Cheesy

Rossman
XSPC LeadMod
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

We are happy to announce that we are on Instant Bitex Exchange!!!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

Ahha maybe I will also say SCAM but not for now because I see it is still a consideration.
Then I also did not see the wallet provided for the Androis version.

hmmmm I don't know!

Mobile wallets will be available on Q2 2019. You can check our Roadmap for more information on what's coming and what to expect. https://www.spectresecurity.io/ Wink
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

We are happy to announce that we are on Lionbit Exchange!!!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

Spectre Security is now on
orbitdv

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

MN for windows no working  Huh
SRline

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

Hi, new wallet dont sync from 6 week, what do?
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

We are happy to announce that we are on Finexbox Exchange!!!

SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

MN for windows no working  Huh

Please send your concern on support@spectresecurity.io
or you can hop on our discord sever if you still haven't.
Links here>>https://discord.gg/GzcYNh9
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

Hi, new wallet dont sync from 6 week, what do?

1. Make sure you have the latest mandatory update.
2. Make sure your Firewall or Anti Virus software does not block wallet connections.
3. Make sure you have peers. If it’s your first time give it some time. However, if it’s not your first time, you can delete the peers.dat file and restart your wallet to fetch another set of peers.

It takes time. However, you can help the wallet with giving it a list of nodes: To apply addnode, you have to find your XSPC.conf. It should be here:

Windows: %APPDATA%\SpectreSecurityCoin\
Linux: ~/.SpectreSecurityCoin/
Mac OSX: $HOME/Library/Application Support/SpectreSecurityCoin/

Copy the whole list of peers listed here:

and paste it to the end of XSPC.conf. Sometimes OS hides file extensions, so check if there’s an unknown file simply named “XSPC”. If you're still receiving problems, check your debug.log, look for errors and ask on SpectreSecurity Discord #help >> https://discord.gg/cxs6TWt
WHATEVER YOU DO, BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Can I use Specter Security as a security scanner if I (user) is in doubt about installing a particular wallet on my desktop? Or is this security only for developers?
orbitdv

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:36:01 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 12:00:20 AM by orbitdv

discord?  Grin there all topics are closed and there is nowhere to write  Tongue
SRline

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

I tried everything, but still no synchronization. The purse sees peer but it does not give any result. Ihave new version of wallet
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Hello.

Please add the network peers listed below.

you can also add them with the debug console by using the command
addnode 208.95.3.80:13338 add

this is repeated for each peers you want to add.

Hope this helps!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Note about discord. When you join you have to type ;agree to get into the rest of the server. this is to minimize bots and fake user accounts. These types of thing are the bane of a discord, so this is how we keep them away. Instructions are on the screen!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

You can now double or triple your XSPC by just playing on our new
Wheel Game

Click the Wheel and start playing!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Hello Everyone. I’m DigiWarfare and I wanted to take a few minutes to say hello, and wish everyone a merry xmas.

We started SpectreSecurityCoin as a way to help the crypto space become more resilient against attacks that criminals will perform. These attacks if gone unnoticed, and lead to devastating results. We encourage each and every one of you to take a few minutes to think about security. Security is only as good as the weakest link. Hackers and criminals are experts at finding these weak links.

SpectreSecurityCoin is more than just another crypto-coin in the sphere of currency’s out there. SpectreSecurityCoin has a vastly valuable use case. Every other crypto-coin out there. These developers create a secure blockchain and then have to deploy it onto the internet for their community’s to actually be able to use it. To buy it or sell it on the exchanges, to use it as a payment method, and in fact, to even give it away they have to connect it to the internet. This is now the weakest link.

SpectreSecurityCoin can offer online scanning for weaknesses in your network and infrastructure. Our team can pair you with a security researcher to help you understand how the hacker and the criminal will target you. Visibility over network attacks and to help mitigate them is our key goal. You also do not have to be in crypto to take advantage of this. Hackers target everyone. In the past weeks, we have been reached out to by a number of coin developers and exchanges for upcoming work. Want to be next?

SpectreSecurityCoin has VPS providers that have pledged infrastructure as service with SpectreSecurityCoin as the primary payment method. With this you will be able to run large scale network operations, or even master node services.
We have been working behind the scene day and night to keep pushing the bounds in a true effort to give the community what they deserve. Some of our future work revolves around merchants, online stores, and great gear and swag. We will be extending our online shop to our partners as well.
Partners are great! We love Partnerships!!! But we have one problem with partnerships.... We do not have enough!!! No where near enough... If you have a product, and idea, a skill, we want to hear from you! Partnerships allow us to grow and push the name SpectreSecurityCoin throughout the market.

Business are awesome as well. If you want to take XSPC as a payment method? Please get in touch. We have a recipe for that, and it will allow you to take not only XSPC. Approved merchants (we call them vendors) will be allowed to sell through our online shop.
Last but not least. To the community... You people really are going to the core of SpectreSecurityCoin. You are part of the SpectreArmy.. So now I need your help. We want to get discord populated and have some great conversations and good times.
For your entertainment, we have booked the "Rock N Rain" group for New Year’s Eve. They will be in channel Raining many different Type of coins. There will be many bots to get registered on for you to get these coins. So, check often to see if a new bot is added.
You can also do it that night as well. So please help us spread the word and get as many people as we can in the discord. There is an invite challenge open right now for discord and you can get some XSPC through that as well.

Oh, last and not least. Giveaways... For those that will be here from now to new year’s, we be doing flash give ways on discord https://discord.io/SpectreSecurityCoin and in our telegram channel. https://t.me/spectresecurityOfficial So as we close out this year and move into the next, I want to tell you personally how excited I am to be here. Next year is going to be off the hook!
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

Hello everyone!!  We are having a New Years Eve party being hosted by TTPC Rock n Rain.

Come join us and let's rock the New Year together!
GET FREE COINS while you Jam out to some Rock with some great DJ's! This will be a multi-hour event, so you can come and go,
but do not be gone as long as you will miss the many FREE COINS! We are going to be announcing this all week so there is plenty of time to join the discord! You will need to .register with the bots before the show starts, so don't be late! :hyperpanda:

Also, find us on our exchanges~~ Masternode pay great rewards!
:arrow_right: Lionbit: https://lionbit.exchange/market/67
:arrow_right: InstantBitex: https://instantbitex.com/trade/pair/XSPC_BTC
:arrow_right: FinexBox: https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/XSPC-BTC.html

https://discord.gg/N7BS3ZQ

Rossman
XSPC LeadMod
aervin11

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

I don't get this. Blockchain is what we are talking here so everything who uses it is secured, and beneficial of it's technology. What are you offering that is not offered by anybody else in the space? I bet none, also, why are you using Spectre when somebody already is using the name (I don't mind the ticker just the name)

I think you're right. I really wonder why those new companies with good intentions just copy their names. If you'd be successful then you'd be linked onto someone else's name which didn't sound professional specially you are the ones who named after them. Or if you are a scam.
orbitdv

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:45:50 AM by orbitdv

discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
Soon the site will disappear  Grin
clowns  Grin
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

I don't get this. Blockchain is what we are talking here so everything who uses it is secured, and beneficial of it's technology. What are you offering that is not offered by anybody else in the space? I bet none, also, why are you using Spectre when somebody already is using the name (I don't mind the ticker just the name)

I think you're right. I really wonder why those new companies with good intentions just copy their names. If you'd be successful then you'd be linked onto someone else's name which didn't sound professional specially you are the ones who named after them. Or if you are a scam.

You are wrong in many aspects. In fact you need to go and educate yourself. First. I do not care who you are or what you think you know. You put any block chain on a insecure network, well, game over. If you cannot get this simple point in your head, then you have no business being in this space. If you invest in a block chain company, and they leave the network open, well your not going to get a good investment. Your going to get robbed. So you really need to step back and take our use case into account, if you dont, or say its ok, well then you are crazy.

Here is a good one for you. In a block chain company the block chain itself is a very small % of it. The Network, support, moderation,sponosrs,partners, and all the marketing, has nothing to do with the block chain. Again, if you do not understand this, well there is always hair school, try there.

And no one copied a name, or we would call ourselves spectre and not spectresecurity. no one has a monopoly on a partial name. It is what it is. You need to accept it. Or many companies would not be in business today.  Everything you stated has already been address. Its too bad you didnt take the time to read it. I think that is a really big issue with people getting into crypto. No research of any kind on anything. Just get on ann thread, speak lies and junk. So good job , you won the internet!!

So from what i see here, you have very little experience in block chain or in tech.
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
clowns  Grin

No none of that is true. You cannot get there, but everyone else in the world can. Maybe its your internet connection? You seem to have issues everywhere you go. Nothing seems to work for you.
orbitdv

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

discord DELETE
telegram DELETE
clowns  Grin

No none of that is true. You cannot get there, but everyone else in the world can. Maybe its your internet connection? You seem to have issues everywhere you go. Nothing seems to work for you.
show a fresh screenshot that everything is in place
either they specifically deleted me and blocked me so that I would not write about your problems that you do not recognize
only deceivers do that!!!
orbitdv

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

ПИЗДAБOЛ !!!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

Dont have to. Everyone in the world that sees this, can check the links for themselves. Smiley Again.. Seems like you just keep having issues man. You should really get that fixed.. Your missing out.. Fun times! Getting ready to give a good amount of coins away too on our Rock N Rain!
orbitdv

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

show a fresh screenshot that everything is in place
if there were problems on my part, the other servers Discord would not work
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

I dont have too. They are working great!! But you really need to get your stuff sorted out. Were gonna do a really big show for New Years! Multi Crypto rain event!
orbitdv

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:07:34 AM

empty and deceitful words  Grin
I can specify any IP and nodes will work!!!
and you're still talking about security?  Grin
jdoerrerstl1977
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Hello all good folks!!!  I just finished my MN, rewards are great!! another 4k blocks and the MN rewards increase!!  I totally recommend this wonderful project!! No I am not some dummy account lol. Anyhow come check them out!!

Website Link https://spectresecurity.io/
Discord Link  https://discord.gg/c4w5ma6
Offical Pool https://pow.spectresecurity.io/

Happy Mining!

jdoerrerstl1977

Come mine at my pool https://miner-world.com
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:34:12 AM

Are we burying?

If no answer:
1) Where are you represented for monitoring MN? (example - masternodes.online)
2) You did not publish anything for more than 10 days. In your opinion is this normal?
3) What did the team do these 10 days? except that booze ...
4) You wrote that the coin is anonymous, but what kind of nonsense is the type of the game "roulette", it looks like a kindergarten. There is no concept, no action.
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:17:03 AM

Are we burying?

If no answer:
2) You did not publish anything for more than 10 days. In your opinion is this normal?
4) You wrote that the coin is anonymous, but what kind of nonsense is the type of the game "roulette", it looks like a kindergarten. There is no concept, no action.

Hi there! You can check out Masternode details at https://mncoinnews.com/coindetails/xspc.php

We are more active on our Social media like Twitter and on discord! https://discord.gg/4eM2d9C

We've been doing giveaways and raining coins on our discord the past weeks. Some of the people already have acquired enough coins to get a masternode themselves.

Games that we are publishing are just for fun. Some people like it and maybe some are not. The thing is if you don't like it then just don't play it. Smiley
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:21:36 AM

Spectre Security is giving away a steam game!

Invite your friends to the giveaway that we will be doing weekly!

This week we’ll be giving away "Wizard of Legend"

Join our discord now!
https://discord.gg/4eM2d9C

mondeo.96

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:37:58 PM

Are we burying?

If no answer:

Hi there! You can check out Masternode details at https://mncoinnews.com/coindetails/xspc.php

We are more active on our Social media like Twitter and on discord! https://discord.gg/4eM2d9C

We've been doing giveaways and raining coins on our discord the past weeks. Some of the people already have acquired enough coins to get a masternode themselves.

Games that we are publishing are just for fun. Some people like it and maybe some are not. The thing is if you don't like it then just don't play it. Smiley

You could not lift Experience Points (XP).
Why are you making a new coin in which the game is again? if you have ambitions and a lot of energy - make it so that Experience Points (XP) would be a good project !!!
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:58:51 AM

Wow you assume alot.

"You could not lift XP" -> We aren't done. The project has not even turned the corner, yet, and you are suggesting it's dead. - I love my XP and I look forward to what's coming; but this is not the place.

Rm

btw, a Winner has been announced at Discord for the above Steam giveaway. Join our discord server for more opportunities and "live" 365.
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:39:36 AM

Wow you assume alot.

"You could not lift XP" -> We aren't done. The project has not even turned the corner, yet, and you are suggesting it's dead. - I love my XP and I look forward to what's coming; but this is not the place.

What are you waiting for? You should not wait, but work hard !!!
The problem is that you are waiting for something there and are not doing anything. At the same time you create another coin in which you don’t do anything either.

If you love so much or do nothing - do not create projects. Otherwise, you undertake obligations that you are not going to fulfill, and this is a fraud!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:01:23 PM

First of all. This is not XP. So please post on the correct ANN thread. Second we here to breath new life into XP coin. So the guy "Evangelo" has left, and left everyone with nothing. He was the second dev. The first dev did the same. He is VanityWallets on here. So go complain to them. We have the staff and the ability to pick up XP. We have the network and the systems that people want. No one else is stepping forward to do so, so we will. Also when i say no one. Well that includes you too. It takes more than complaining on a ann thread to make a coin work.  If you do not like that, well that is fine. You can sit there and watch. But writing comments on this ann thread for xp is not correct.

Its pretty simple.. But from your old posts i see who you are part of.  Its pretty simple why you are here.

So in looking at your old post you spend a lot of time in XSPEC. Which we all know if a defunct project that suffered mis-management by the old dev, and they did a exit bail on you. It sucks to be left with nothing huh?
But good try.. good try..

As far as for doing nothing? Again you show nothing but ignorance with your statements. You have 0 clue on our project, what we do, nor where we are going. That is clear. So i leave you not to shout at the clouds, or the lawn, whichever you find exciting.

Safe travels on the internet!!
orbitdv

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:03:31 AM

last year you promised to remove your coins from the auction - when will it happen? Please name a specific date!
when will the security issue be resolved? the ability to run multiple nodes from non-existent IP is a serious failure on your part!
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:13:56 AM

last year you promised to remove your coins from the auction - when will it happen? Please name a specific date!
when will the security issue be resolved? the ability to run multiple nodes from non-existent IP is a serious failure on your part!

They will not do anything.
They wanted to get rich quickly selling their candy wrappers.
Just look and you will understand everything yourself!

A week has passed since SpectreSecurity wrote his last message, during which time nothing has been done.
orbitdv

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:21:32 AM

mondeo.96

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:51:26 AM

Now only 1-2 users in SOLO are mined!
https://pow.spectresecurity.io/ - There is nobody there. SOLO only
orbitdv

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:54:00 AM

Now only 1-2 users in SOLO are mined!
https://pow.spectresecurity.io/ - There is nobody there. SOLO only
https://yiimp.poolofd32th.club/site/mining
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:16:01 AM

There is nobody there.
Look at the hashrate !
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:18:12 AM

For those who want to engage in mining:
-o stratum+tcp://yiimp.poolofd32th.club:3573 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]
-o stratum+tcp://pow.spectresecurity.io:3573 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]

Statistics:
https://mncoinnews.com/coindetails/xspc.php
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:58:48 AM

SpectreSecurity Are you going to attract new members of the community?
What are you doing for this?

You do not write anything on the forum, you are silent.
orbitdv

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:28:02 PM

He is not able to do anything serious! students just don't have enough experience  Grin
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:22:12 PM

Hello. Great Question!!! We are working to add more exchanges, grow more partnerships, and currently working to have a great year! The community is growing steadly and we re having a great time!!! Join us today!!
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:24:23 PM

You still have 3 Days to involve yourself in this "current" giveaway. Join our social medias to have "live" information available to you.

XSPC - SpectreSecurity.io

https://twitter.com/CoinSpectre/status/1086096534578446338

orbitdv

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:01:20 PM

SpectreSecurity
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:03:20 PM

Hello. Again. You have 0 clue on what you are talking about. No one said any such thing. You must not have alot to do here. I suggest you get a hobby.. like something your actually good at. Sitting here, spouting day after day, only makes yourself look bad. And its pretty simple. You do not listen to anything that your told. And the only security issue we have ever had was you. Your a threat to any coin you touch. You could not even figure out how to use the wallet. It works great! People are not having an issue with it, but somehow magically you are. So with many wallets out there, and many coins, will you one day get the only issue is you? Many of us are working every day, doing great things, moving things forward. But here you sit.. Crying to the clouds. I wish you had half the intelligence you think you do. Smiley

PS.. Discord works great! The ann thread is for announcements. People who have real questions are more than welcome to come to the discord. I hope one day you get the the help you need, but until then i leave you to sit in silence. Happy interneting!
orbitdv

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:53:03 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 06:59:09 PM by orbitdv

in December, you wrote that the coins will be removed from the auction and will go to other things, now you are giving up your words - this is fraud! specifying ANY IP address of the node works without any problems and you say that it is normal for security - lies!
I provided screenshots of the fact that the pic does not work with large transactions and you ignored it! take responsibility as adults and not kindergarten  Grin

Is this your normal work node?
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:15:15 PM

You are here lying out right. We have never had coins at auction. Its pretty simple. You consistantly do not know what you are talking about, and are all over the board like a drunk driver. We only have coins on exchanges , and masternode sales. There is no auction. Again, you spout off like you know something but you do not. SSL certs have to be renewed. Its pretty simple.  So you come here and lie every day. Go look at your past ones with other groups. Orbit, the real problem is that you have the internet, and  have nothing better to do then look like a complete fool. You make fake claims and say things that never happened.  In truth you started having issues with your brain. It just doesnt work. Where others have had massive success you fail. You want to put your failures on everyone but you. In fact look at your failures here. Failure to act like an adult, failure to communicate like an adult. Failure to even get on any kind of logical base. You know nothing, do nothing, and you lie constantly here hoping to drive people away from our project. Its pretty simple.

Can i buy you a box of tissues for you tears? Every post you make you put out something that is not even sound. You keep adding things or removing things. You make 0 sense and speak many lies. No one told you anything was going to be worked on in the wallet that you said, no one said anything about removing coins from auction. THERE are and NEVER Where any coins at auction. I think i know what is going on here. Your trying to write and speak english and its not your first language. Can i suggest taking a class?
orbitdv

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:22:04 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 02:04:40 PM by orbitdv

Do you think that this is normal when you can specify ANY IP for the node?
the only thing I want is that you recognize and correct the mistakes in your wallet!!!
but instead you blame me for my problem but not for you wallet
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:07:29 PM

We will all be fantastically rich soon!  Grin

JuggSlash

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:15:28 PM

Is this coin related to the spectrecoin? Both of yours name are really similar so i cannot differentiate it. can anyone explain it?
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:25:35 PM

Is this coin related to the spectrecoin? Both of yours name are really similar so i cannot differentiate it. can anyone explain it?

Need to read the forum, and not just ask!
Here is the answer.

This is a sick joke!!!! Total SCAM!!!!

WE ARE SPECTRE!!!

https://spectreproject.io/

We are SPECTRE and Spectrecoin. We have been Spectre / Spectrecoin since 2016 and we are a serious project and not some masternode scam trying to rip off our name. Your Twitter even says 'SpectreCoin' and you use the ticker 'XSPC' when we use the ticker 'XSPEC' - this is not due to useless and lazy research but clearly a rip-off.

IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY SERIOUS YOU RE-NAME AND RE LAUNCH. You will not get on exchanges we are with that name and ticker.

orbitdv

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:36:01 PM

We will all be fantastically rich soon!  Grin

1 node = 900 XSPC
fantastically rich  Grin
2032 XSPC data fiction
johnnyboycrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:25:45 AM

Great team, definately encourage to do your research on this project, They have made alot of big moves in a short amount of time, they have an actual product unlike alot of crypto projects. And the use case is much needed in this space.
mondeo.96

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:09:12 AM

Great team, definately encourage to do your research on this project, They have made alot of big moves in a short amount of time, they have an actual product unlike alot of crypto projects. And the use case is much needed in this space.
1) What exactly do you know about the team except for strange pictures and the fact that they are rude here on the forum?
2) What exactly did they do in a short time?
3) What are the different products they have?

I have coins of this project and I would like a pump to sell them as quickly as possible.
orbitdv

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:50:00 PM

johnnyboycrypto
you believe in this wonderful project
buy my XSPC 200k=0.15btc
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:21:58 PM

We are happy to announce a new partnership with CryptoDezire!! Please check them out!

CRYPTODEZIRECASH WEBSITE: https://cryptodezire.com/
CDZC DISCORD: https://discord.gg/PPJ6qzJ
BITCOINTALK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5056088
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/cryptodezire

mondeo.96

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:38:09 PM

Well, where is the interesting news?
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:53:49 PM

https://shop.spectresecurity.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/XSPC-Online-Shop-1-1.png

SpectreSecurity Shop accepts many different coins to help make you feel like your coins are real money. Come spend your real money in the SpectreSecurity Shop... Buy games, gift cards or various services to help make your business even better than it already is.

as of 530am Pacific 02/05/2019

STORE CURRENCY - one cent USD =
CCBC 4.18913088 (CryptoCashBackCoin)
CDZC 0.01933810 (CryptoDezireCash)
CFCC 0.00163132 (CryptoFightClub)
DOGE 5.39665407 (Dogecoin)
GIVE 72.88629738 (Give)
LSR 3.85123451 (Leisure)
LTC 0.00029433 (Litecoin)
PENG 291.54518950 (Peng)
XSPC 7.40691361 (SpectreSecurityCoin)
SHND 291.54518950 (StrongHands)
XP 291.54518950 (eXperiencePoints)
BTC 0.00000293 (Bitcoin)
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:34:08 PM

Mine $XSPC now at
http://bitcoinbabyspool.online/
Happy mining!
outlawgr

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:48:43 PM

Coin is under the radar but team is very active. Just a little marketing and boooom Smiley
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:27:07 PM

Thank you. We believe in building things first, and then talking about them second. Many people in crypto fall for a dream, and its never produced. We like to give things to to people they can use.
orbitdv

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:46:57 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 06:33:50 AM by orbitdv

start 4 MN XSPC for Windows in YouTube tag Masternode video part 2
Tristb

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:17:34 AM

Hey Rossman! You were involved with the Lionbit Exchange witch had exit scammed few days ago. What about that!   
Rossman01

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 01:34:38 AM

Alas Pablo and hjis exchange scammed and took everyones money. - Every team (I believe there were twelve different coins with wallets on that site) who had their coin listed is now doin damage control - I keep hearing over and over to not store coins on exchanges, but. folks do and people look for any opportunity to scam legit people. I feel very bad for everyone who lost coins to the lionbit  but there is nothing I can do - The coins were taken by one person Pablo Henriquez. XPcoin Discord has posted his home address, phone nuimber, emails, and any other information they could come up with so that folks may attempt to take action against him themselves - There isn't much the XPteam can do as lionbit was only partnered as a third party not offering any financial/management authority. XPcoin - is not accepting the responsibilty for Pablo's thievery.
Tristb

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Thanks for your fast reply. I thought you perhaps knew Pablo personal. Only one is responsible for this, Pablo. Hope you didn't lost to much there and good luck with this project.
outlawgr

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:26:19 AM

Coin is very cheap atm. Mine with c11 algo ,stake at wallet and make masternodes. Very good and active team. 

Also there is the 3rd MN GIVEAWAY running. Buy at least 3k coins , screenshot the date and amount, share it at discord and wait for the 25k coins . Exchange with best volume is https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/XSPC-BTC.html

Disputin

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:54:57 AM

Love the airdrops mate.  Keep 'em coming!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:25:30 PM

Your welcome. New Patch is up! Make sure you update and upgrade your masternodes! Smiley Get it here : https://github.com/SpectreSecurityCoin/SpectreSecurityCoin/releases/tag/v1.0.1.6-1
Adachi

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:37:14 PM

I love this project. They're doing some great work. Android wallet just released, web wallet, and they're having a Trivia Day tomorrow! They are giving away a total of 1 MN which is 25K XSPC! Join us on June 8 on discord.2 sessions consisting of 25 questions each. 1st session begins at 9AM EST/6AM PST & 2nd at 9PM EST/6PM PST and each correct answer is worth 500 XSPC! Boy, I'd participate if I could, that's EASY MONEY! Grin
Come join up and participate! Join to have fun, join to fill up your wallets, join because why miss out on this very fun and rewarding event?! You only live once and you do NOT want to miss out on this opportunity!
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:57:26 PM

New ANN thread is here! this one will not be updated and more. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5152587.0
marvin_70

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:15:01 AM

We added Spectre Security Coin TO OUR POOL!
Low 0.5% fee... Payout 2h.

Come and mine!

http://www.ahamay.net/

Discord: https://discord.gg/PjtkCrx
daftlad

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:48:31 AM

Ok Your Still Playing..!  Cheesy Still Scamming..!  Sad Gotta Give It To You..!   Shocked
SpectreSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:36:19 PM

Hello Everyone! Just an update. We are here to help other groups get better projects and infrastructure, we have over 50 clients that are using us to pentest their platforms. These are exchanges, trading groups, and other coin developers. Our whole goal is to improve the security of these coin groups so investors get a better investment. So please stop by discord and check us out, and get some help improving your product. If you are not looking at your security, then expect someone else is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: