Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39840 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

If I have $ 10,000, then I will buy Bitcoin. The best option may be Bitcoin, which may currently be moving very slowly, but this does not affect it much more than in the future.
Bitcoin is a lot of people trust, and this confirms its future.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Well many things you will do $10k you can invest in crypto like BTC and other altcoin that have great value and give you a good profit. And you can save your half of money so incase you need it especially when there's a emergency.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

$10,000? That is a lot of money. Well, If I had such an amount of money, there are better investments which I would like to do. I will first use some percentage of the money to invest in some altcoins aside bitcoin and ethereum. I will invest in altcoins like CHT, RIPPLE, and EOS. I will also use some portion of the money to invest into spare part sales in my country. The remaining amount will be saved at the bank.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Its good to have good coins on your wallet, and those coins you have said is really good but if you see potential in other coins better to allocate some funds on that coin.

If I only have $10000, will invest it in different investment platform but of course I will choose to hold more bitcoin and eth because of its technology. $10000 capital is too much for me, but this is really a good start for you to have more good coins in your portfolio, don’t use that money if you don’t have enough knowledge.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

Its a good amount but for those that still have debt, I advise you to pay them first.

Just to have that advance advise, I've seen those stories that made them broke for having unpaid debts which the interest keeps on growing. But if you are now clear with it, you have to diversify it, either 50%-100% for bitcoin, few alts and I guess you can start your own business with the remaining few.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

2 years? Bitcoin it is.
Short term? Ethereum it is.
The value of Ethereum is too low for me as of now.
I bet it will back to 250 in just a month. If not then it will fall so deep.

But if I own that kind of money now then it will be Ethereum at my pick. Grow it then buy a lot of Bitcoin, finally relax and feel the value rise day by day.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

If you're just asking about investing on crypto currency then I'd say half goes to BTC and ETH because they're the big guns of the market, a quarter goes to NEO and LTE because they have a huge potential to be big in the coming years. An eighth goes to coins that just survived it's ICO because they'll be pumped.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Freddie Blassie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

When it comes to having an expectation that you'll get a certain amount out of your investments that value should be kept low. As you're expecting a spike in value in a short time which would set you up for disappointment. If  you're here for the long run and willing to wait you can see a reasonable increase in value sure but don't set an unrealistic high bar that you won't be able to reach and altogether be put off by investing in the future altogether. The one with patience in situations like these get the most out of their investments.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

I would definetly go with ethereum first. Right now I believe at 200 dollars it is highly undervalued and could go a lot more than this, I believe achieving $300 and even $400 is quite easy for it and just around the corner, getting to $12k in bitcoin is looking harder than achieving $400 in ethereum to me.

However at this point, no matter what you buy you would have to wait for the prices to go back up in a bull run. I would still hold all my coins in bitcoin because at least it goes up and down whereas altcoins are going down no matter what. Hence for now bitcoin is best option but for long term ethereum seems like one of the best options. Nano still has an insane follower for the marketcap and the price so anytime the bull hits nano should probably go x3-x4 easily too so I would get a bit of that as well. It would probably be like $4k for btc, $4k for eth and $2k for nano for me.
kored$

Activity: 1568
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

if I have that kind of money,i will use some of the money to buy Bitcoin and save it for a long time and the rest I will buy Etn coin,Don't know why I'm very interested in Etn coins now  this,maybe because the price is quite cheap for now.
Roman Terry

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Well, don't lose hope so early. The price rise might happen anytime. It doesn't have to be a consequent effect. But the bitcoin value is stable now, so the chance of it's value hike is pretty high.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

I will surely invest my money in btc and eth since their price are so cheap now. No doubt Im gonna investon this coins then I will invest some of my money in other potential crypto.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

Having such a sum, I would most likely have invested in eth, neo, ada, waves, because I think these are the most promising coins!
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

I would spend part of the money studying the subject itself - cryptocurrency trading, and only after that I would decide where to invest my investments.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Ripple would do better i guess since there were many investors now noticing the good volatility of Ripple coin. This would better make one to get a good profit and probably it will going to take for less than 2 years.

There are many crypto to chose in the market but you should be more keen on investing your 10K USD. I suggest that you invest your 10k on 3 to 5 coins in the market. This will minimize your loss for some coins for it will create diversity on your investment and not all coins will drop or rise on its market price. So, if you fail in the other coin then you could also be gaining in other coins.
Lilly Valencia

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

With that amount of money, one should surely go for the stable coins like the bItcoin and Etherium. Some may say that the new coins have a lot of potentiality. But, those coins does not have the same amount of reliability. As the stable coins will never fail, or crash, investing on them with proper strategy will sure bring in the profits without any chance of major losses.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

10x in two years is just insane. I think in a normal situation this is just not possible unless to get a coin like Eth in 1$ and it goes to 1000$ in 2 years time  Grin  Such things do not happen again and again. Better first make your target realistic one and then work and plan for it.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

Of course, I would not ask people on the forum about where to invest money, but if it were my $ 10,000, I would buy 5% of the top 20 coins and forget about this money before the next pump. Now many coins are being traded at a price lower than ICO.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: