Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39840 times)
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Of course, I would not ask people on the forum about where to invest money, but if it were my $ 10,000, I would buy 5% of the top 20 coins and forget about this money before the next pump. Now many coins are being traded at a price lower than ICO.
That is just the thing. I would not actually mind putting about 20% in altcoins though, while putting the remaining in bitcoin, if I really want to be going long term, but the most important thing is that the OP is not putting all his life savings into the cryptocurrency space.

It could be extremely rewarding but that would be an extreme risk to be taking. For most of the ICOs with great potentials that hit the market and are so much down at this point, it would actually be a good target for someone who is looking to increase his stash and profit pretty fast, but all the same, it should be done with wisdom.
I think that $10,000 is a good price for investment, if a person can afford I think that he should try to put all his money in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is already trading too much low and i hope that very soon bitcoin price is going to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

If I have that kind of money, I would say Bitcoin and Ethereum is your best bet when it comes to long term investment. But since that is a huge amount, I would invest it into stocks for a safer return and invest a portion in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
actually i want some of the capital to be invested in some other potential coins. but by seeing a market that is less clear, in my opinion bitcoin is safest investment than other coins
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Well i see cryptocurrency will become great in future, the reasons behind it cause blockchain will widely use by so many big company. I do recommend you to invest on coin with blockchain project such as ETH, NEO, ADA, eos , XLM , NEM and many others.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

If I had $10000 the first thing I would do is to keep it in a safe place and I will plan strategies on how I can multiply this money. I think I will still invest in bitcoin and ethereum which already help to earn huge income and I think if i had $10000 I will prefer to invest it in bitcoin and in ethereum.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Having $10000 in a third world country is simply a big thing. If I get the respective amount I'll settle all my debts with $5000 and with the remaining amount will have a perfect learning and invest over different cryptocurrencies that were available in the market and has got proven track record over the past.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

If you need a safe investment, invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is never outdated, its volume is still the highest ever. That shows that it always has a great power and it will bring profit to you in the future but not as big as other altcoins.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

If I had $10000 the first thing I would do is to keep it in a safe place and I will plan strategies on how I can multiply this money. I think I will still invest in bitcoin and ethereum which already help to earn huge income and I think if i had $10000 I will prefer to invest it in bitcoin and in ethereum.
- I do not understand why people still prefer to focus on crypto as eth or bitcoin, I know this is a field that can bring us a huge profit source but we can see the danger of it over time, we spend too much time, see it grow and develop, the golden age to make money with it has passed. We should wake up and look for other places to grow, $10000 is not a small amount, we can build a shop or start a personal business, it will create a stability in the long run, should not continue to invest in dangerous places such as crypto to make money, the risk has become too large

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

If I have 10000$ for trading purposes, I will diversify my crypto investments by buying many good and promising cryptocurrencies. Maybe I will invest the half of this amount in Bitcoin, since it is the most valuable cryptocurrency, and investing the remaining in Ethereum and similar good coins.
CryptoBull31

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

10,000 USD is not that much. I'd invest it in Bitcoin. At this price you can have 1 full bitcoin for 6,300 which is cheap. Remember that only 21 million people on the planet at most are theoretically able to own one full bitcoin. The remaining 3,700 I'd invest in bitcoin mining companies stocks to diversify a bit and give me some shorter time advantage, since stocks like that can short time go up more than bitcoin itself. GPU companies and energy companies are also good longer time investment.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

Initially, I will not put all into just one crypto because with the wide world of crypto, anything can have their own perfect time to become beneficial into an investor because the promise of prosperity upon investing into a project is not that instant to be gain that is why we take risks on investing hoping that the promise of gaining will be fulfilled. Yes it is hard to recognize potential ones but will patience on observing, researching and having your own perception on what will be the future of that crypto if it will suit you or not, you can decide on how will you split up that amount into those crypto to gain your benefit in exchange of that.
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I would spend half on BTC and the rest on altcoins that plan on making up for the current flaws in crypto, those mostly being ease of use and security. Being able to decipher between projects that will actually follow up on their word is an art, however.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Yes, investing your money in altcoins will growth your money or gaining profit a lot of it. But please be picky of what project or ICO are you going to invest.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

$ 10,000-certainly good money to invest, but do not forget that with a high probability you can lose them.
Strategy for investing the most important thing that you need.
I would not invest all the money in 1 altcoin, and would divide this amount into a portfolio of 10 top tokens to minimize the risks. And certainly in any case not to invest in garbage!.
My list:
Bitcoin 10%,
Ethereum-10%,
Ripple-10%,
EOS - 10%,
Cardano-10%,
NEO - 10%,
Ontology-10%,
Wanchain-10%,
ICON - 10%,
QuarkChain-10%
I am sure that these tokens will not be thrown into the trash and they will give a good profit over time and even more than *10.

You made a good distribution of the $10,000, but 10% each for the altcoins I think is too risky. You might ended up breakeven. A better idea would be 5% on each altcoins except bitcoin and ethereum. Bigger investment on less risky coins such as bitcoin and ethereum.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

If that would be the case I'll probably still invest it to cryptocurrency since it has not yet been regularize by the government and who knows what will be the future of currencies.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

i think most of us think of these scenarious from time to time.. if i had a million bucks

But If i had 10 grand ,I wont go for altcoins. Ok, possibly I would invest some part in some alts who are very low right now and in my mind has good potential, but the investment would be below 1000$. This is good enough since these small coins if sucesseful could easily bring 100x the investment.

I would invest 9000$ in other investments, possibly water related stocks, commodities or just bTC.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

Yes, investing your money in altcoins will growth your money or gaining profit a lot of it. But please be picky of what project or ICO are you going to invest.
well, for now I think more about real investment compared to the internet. for now $ 10000 feels so much to me and it might be difficult for me to collect it. but if I have that, I might build a house for long-term investment.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

I might want to put half of it into Cryptocurrency and half of it opening my very own business. This I believe is a perfect move than simply putting the majority of your 10,000 USD on digital currency.I want to buy some worth of BTC and ETH and the rest of the money want to invest some good altcoins like Eos, waves, litecoin, xrp etc.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

10k dollars to do with the dollar at the moment to wait. because although the market looks like a bull, I think it has not yet been fully decided. so it would be a logical choice to wait a while.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

If I had 10'000 to invest, probably 1000$ would go in to alts, 2000-4000 would go in to BTC, the rest would go into silver or gold or posibly some stocks which i think will perform in future.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

If I have that money (10000$) surely I will invest it in BTC and ETH because this are the two coins have the highest coin market cap.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: