Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:41:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39844 times)
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

if I have $ 10,000, I will divide it into two. I will use $ 6000 to buy bitcoin and eth. and the remaining $ 4000 will be for me to buy some altcoins. like tehter, bitcoin cash, EOS and NEM. choose coins that have lasted a long time and have a large market capitalization. I think it's okay to buy 5 altcoins that are different from that if one of the coins we still have a chance to profit from the other coins.
with large capital we will have the opportunity to get a big profit too. but as a beginner you should invest as much as you can to lose. because crypto investment has a big risk.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:48:35 AM

For me its a big amount of money and you can buy a kot of things that u want from it. But as i mature in life things also changes especially now that i have my own family. Firstly, i will gladly invest in my children education so in the future, i will somehow dont have any problem with it. Will also ask to a financial adviser where to invest it. More on mutual funds and trading also. But better to invest it to a more established business. And if there an extra more left that is the time that i will buy something that i want.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

i am already split my money into several investment place in cryptocurrency.but i did not date to put my $10.000 in this market.maybe only $5000 i will used to buy cryptocurrency.and bitcoin will get more portion.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Finn Bery

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

BTC and ETH will be my first choice. For my experience, BTC and ETH will develop more in the future and can help me to make money with it.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

If I have that kind of amount of money to invest I think I will still invest it in some popular currency like Ethereum, XRP, BCH, Ripple and etc. I will make it separated to each investments to make a clear value of earnings and to make a good amount of assets to invest with my money just like my friends suggested to me to make it more established.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

I'll do the same choice with others. I'm always into bitcoin and will never release it on my portfolio.

I'll also put probably 25% to 50% of $10,000 to ETH. I'm into quality over quantity which others do prefer.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

I'll do the same choice with others. I'm always into bitcoin and will never release it on my portfolio.

I'll also put probably 25% to 50% of $10,000 to ETH. I'm into quality over quantity which others do prefer.
holding ethereum and bitcoin really give us profit.although its price move up and down, but for long term investor both of them give us high return.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

$ 10,000 is a lot of money so when I have that kind of money I will use trading in the short term and take advantage of the cryptocurrency price movements as well as possible to be able to grow the total assets with that much capital I can make daily profits easily.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

holding ethereum and bitcoin really give us profit.although its price move up and down, but for long term investor both of them give us high return.
Both coins are good for long term, this has been proven not only by few people here but look on how many are suggesting these coins to invest if they have $10,000 on their pocket.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Both coins are good for long term, this has been proven not only by few people here but look on how many are suggesting these coins to invest if they have $10,000 on their pocket.

if I talk about investing in crypto, then bitcoin, ETH, BCH, and EOS I think are good things for investment. well, right now, the coin is attracting the attention of many investors. but, for some things, I think, having that kind of money can make me develop a real estate business.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

Many of the famous bloggers are advised to invest in the top 10 cryptocurrency. At the same time, 50% to invest in Bitcoin and other funds in Altcoins. True, most famous bloggers predicted the continuation of the bull market in 2018. ) Therefore, I would not rely on experts at all. No one knows what will happen next. I made my portfolio in this way: Ether - 70%, EOS, ADA, Stellar, QKC - 20%, 10% - for speculative trading. I review my portfolio every month. You can try different options, and over time you will decide which option suits you best.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

Well if i have that amount of money i would still go for bitcoin investments and other promising coins that doing great in the market. Bitcoin have already the established market and i think it would be more profitable in the next coming years.

Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
BTC still number 1 crypto since 9 years ago, when you have $10000 and want invest it all on crypto, you should be choose bitcoin. or you can choose invest $8000 to bitcoin and $2000 ethereum. both will be fine

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

If I would had that $10k I probably start a small business here in our country and maybe invest some of it. I will not put all that money because I don't have any assurance that I will get profited in a long-term but I can invest some of it and use the part of it so I can get profited in some other ways.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Don't be upset. Just be patience and better days will come soon i think. You can invest both BTC, ETH and also in altcoins. But you should invest it for short term investment. You can choose best alt coins from market and can invest for short trade. As market condation is bed you have to take some technique for short term and you will be gainer.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

if I talk about investing in crypto, then bitcoin, ETH, BCH, and EOS I think are good things for investment. well, right now, the coin is attracting the attention of many investors. but, for some things, I think, having that kind of money can make me develop a real estate business.
I agree with you rather than using $10k for crypto with an unstable price it's better to use the money for a real estate business where it will have a good profit in your real world so you can manage it together with your family if you success then that $10k can be inherited to the next generation of your family.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

I'd go for altcoins with the higher cap
Which one then? There is tons of those kind of coins, it doesn't matter of how much they collected in a day but take a look at price and stuff.

BTC still number 1 crypto since 9 years ago,
10 years.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

That is actually a good amount of money to start investing in crypto. For sure, i am going to buy 1 bitcoin for that and the rest of the money will be allocated to Ethereum and Litecoin or perhaps into other promising cryptos.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

That is actually a good amount of money to start investing in crypto. For sure, i am going to buy 1 bitcoin for that and the rest of the money will be allocated to Ethereum and Litecoin or perhaps into other promising cryptos.
bitcoin could have portion in our investment portofolio.and other portion could divided into several potential coins such as eos , eth ,litecoin or others.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

bitcoin could have portion in our investment portofolio.and other portion could divided into several potential coins such as eos , eth ,litecoin or others.
bitcoin could be our main investment portofolio.its history shows good price and demand growth for each year.although its often suffered fud and negative news in market but its still able to survive.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: