Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:29:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39844 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Altcoin is very good, but I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin only, with $ 10,000 we already get 1.5 Bitcoin and I'm sure in the next 2 to 5 years our investment will increase by 200 to 300%. Bitcoin prices always go up every year, so it's positive for the future of Bitcoin...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
if I have $ 10000 then I will use it to trade, actually at this time I need capital to do the trade I want, and I think $ 10000 is enough
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

I probably wouldn't invest much money in cryptocurrencies. Maybe a little, but only if they dropped very much in price.
You got your wish, the market of cryptocurrencies is going down and it has gone down significantly, it is very difficult for me to imagine that you are going to find a better price for bitcoin or for any other cryptocurrency than the one that you're seeing now, so if you have some money and you have the patience to hold your coins for the long term this is the perfect moment to invest.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:12:27 AM

I'll use 10% from that fund, you know trading is so hard, many people are loss their asset, for example in early 2018 that crypto already bullish then no need more time its reverse the situation, all people are panic then out from crypto.
One thing that you must know about trading, your fund. Make sure that money not loss. Profit 1% per day its really good.

This is a smart step. Very impormative in which you Indeed needed to really look for what you have without minding the others. It is like focusing on your own profit. As long as you earn profit there is no such thing as dump market. Trading is a good choice too. But then there are a lot of ways to do too.
JuneTaro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

I will invest in my dream coin: Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin.
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

Probably, 30% of this money will be spent to Bitcoins. The other part will be spread between the altcoins that I trust. Suppose, it will be Ethereum, Crypterium, TRON, Monero, Stellar, and ICON.
I think this will differ with every single situation depending on the investor. Someone will utilize the whole sum in bitcoin and some will do what you have said, division and later one is more suitable.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

5% in growth stocks, 5% in a cryptocurrency, 10% in cash, and 80% in a startup I would own.

Diversification + investing in yourself is IMO the most important.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
aaaldy

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

If I had $10k, I'll invest in BTC, eth, neo, ONT, ada.

believe in BTC

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
You should be reading news on cryptocurrency to know what is trending. Even on my Chrome browser page it keeps getting interesting news articles daily. I also have a lot of good sites like Investopedia, Coindesk, and a lot of them bookmarked and signed up for newsletters. It really helps you to know what is trending. As of right now if I were you, XLM would be on the list of coins to invest in.
There must be learning and well knowledge about what is trending now a days. Bitcoin never disappointed its users ever and still we are getting good vibes in coming days.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

I will not hold the assets that I have as much as it is just silent without movement, surely I will use that much capital for trading and as much as possible try to grow the assets that I have become more than before.
This is best strategy if is I am getting you in that case. Always divide your income and investment in two or three portions and a lot every single portion for one good cause. Like you are here dividing in two portions and then making one for gold and other for Eos. I would rather invest major part in bitcoin as part time and other one for my family and relations.
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

No matter what people say,If I have 10k $, I will invest all to BTC. As a bitcoin believer, I will support bitcoin with both without thinking much. I already had my own plan before deciding that.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

It's the truth that it's possible to make 10x plus even minus. We know Crypto market is an opportunity and risky. If I am in a green market then I can make 10x plus investing those all coins because those coins are fantastic to invest the money. But if I am in a blood market then it's impossible to do that. So making 10x depend on the market situation.

BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

i think investing on coin like str , neo are more profitable for 2 years , because that coin all still on low price on my opinion
Low price is not the only factor you need to look at if you are determining or forecasting your future profits. Investing in coins like Bitcoin or ETH can however provide good return in long term.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

If i have that amount of money I will invest it in no other than bitcoin because it has more potential income compare to other crypto currencies. It is better to invest in a coin that is already established rather  than gambling your money to none stable coins.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

If you have this money of about 10,000$ this is a big initial capital in starting to invest in crypto currency, you can either invest in the top ten coin for investments ,and you can buy also ICO tokens if you are interested, so this 10, 000$ is already a big oppurtunity.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

I think that half of the money I would invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is always in demand and in the future will give excellent profit with such investments, and I would invest the rest of the money in ripple, because ripple is now very actively developing and improving its technology, as well as more and more companies are starting to cooperate with ripple, I would also invest in tether, because this token does not depend from bitcoin and shows itself well in various situations.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Look at the current market conditions, the cryptocurrency prices all fall very deep and if I have that much capital maybe I will take advantage of moments like this to buy as many coins as I can because the prices are very cheap.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

I will use that money to build a small house. That could be enough since it is intended for a livable small house. It could even bought a second hand car for the extra after building a small house and then invest to cryptocurrency. This is way better for one should prioritize the basic need of a human being to survive and one of it is a shelter.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I will buy bitcoin for $ 5,000, ether $ 3000, and ripple $ 2000. but in reality I don't have that much money, so that's just in my mind  Cheesy

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

I will share 50% into BTC and 50% into ETH. Because in my opinion, the two coins have the potential to grow in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: