Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39844 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

With that much money I would buy a few potential coins, such as BTC, EOS, and ETH. Half of my money (50%) that I will use to buy the Bitcoin. Yes I believe Bitcoin will always be the best coin investment for us.
- Although bitcoin and crypto are really potential investments but I think you and many people have put so much money and trust in it, it can be good but the risk is still too much, and with the mindset of an investor, we should not focus on a field, we need to optimize and diversify our investment. That means we need to spend time looking for and developing other investments, such as creating a personal business or investing in potential portfolios such as gold and real estate, profits from these areas will not be as high as crypto or bitcoin but are very stable and can be long term investments

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

If i had 10,000$ to invest with, i would like to share it into different projects in order to maximize huge profits at the end. Haven such amount invested in a single business will not likely strive to maximize profit rather there is a high possibility that such investment might end up collapse or incur debts at the end. EOS, Stellar and ETH are my favorite altcoins to invest with aside Bitcoin if i had 10,000$.
maybe i would not put all of my money into cryptocurrency market.or even i will put it only $2000.this market didnt profitable anymore since all price continue goes down till now on.

I have a dream for many years - I wish to open my small business. As soon as I am ready to work much for it, I guess, 8 thousand will be enough for me. The rest money will be Bitcoin investments.
now is the right time for bitcoin investment, prices are experiencing a deep decline. so we will get more bitcoin. indeed to invest better to use free money, and i agree with you

jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Half on Bitcoin, and split the rest in various coins. Ethereum for sure, maybe Ripple and smaller coins. I would like to find some not popular new coin that would show promise.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Half on Bitcoin, and split the rest in various coins. Ethereum for sure, maybe Ripple and smaller coins. I would like to find some not popular new coin that would show promise.
I always suggest people the same thing, have some of the top coins in your possession, only later have fun with others. Chasing x 10 in so short period of time is gambling, nobody can give guarantees, look at the market, it dropped very hard. Bright side is that bigger the drop is, more money you will earn later if you have good timing and buy on bottom.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

If I have $10000 I will buy several coins like half of bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. These are the best coins in the market and in the future, I am sure they will give me huge money. And With some money, I will fill the hobbies of my mind.

Very good and it is the right time as well to buy the bitcoin and other altcoins so that you can buy more qty with less price at current market rate. Also with altcoins falling so much by 70 - 80% you can make great money with such coins once the bull run begins.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
$10,000 is a good investment amount in cryptocurrency. If I were in you shoes, I will surely invest at least 50% of that money on Zero Carbon (ZCC) which is a very new project that was listed on Idex few days ago. Great new projects such as this will guarantee you more than 10x your investment once it finally enters cmc. You can do your own research on the Zero Carbon project. The remaining amount can then be used on any other new good project already in an exchange too.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

I think I would go all in on Bitcoin. I think 10X in Bitcoin are possible within a few years from now. But I would wait a few weeks or even months to start that investment, I think the price of Bitcoin can go lower and then a 10 X are easier to get.
JackyChu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

I will invest all in XRP. XRP is increasing quickly and has a good position in coinmarketcap now.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

I will buy and invest my money if had $10,000 and buy all it, now is the best time to buy and invest at bitcoin because bitcoin really at lower price for last year, we can take much profit later if bitcoin could raised to higher price again.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

I will buy and invest my money if had $10,000 and buy all it, now is the best time to buy and invest at bitcoin because bitcoin really at lower price for last year, we can take much profit later if bitcoin could raised to higher price again.
investing with bitcoin at the moment is a pretty good way, especially now that the price of bitcoin has started to normal. well, it can be said that there is a high possibility that the price of bitcoin will be higher in the future, so having some bitcoin in your wallet might be quite good as an investment tool.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

If i have $10,000 then i would be ready for buying crypto coins and investment is the best option for now and you can make money through investment and for me crypto is very useful and good, being an online users we have to keep the good potential coins for future use.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

Well basically if I had a 10000 dollars i probably invest it and even diversify my investment to different or carious types of alt coins because i know sooner or later bitcoin and also the alt coins will show a higher price.

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

Well basically if I had a 10000 dollars i probably invest it and even diversify my investment to different or carious types of alt coins because i know sooner or later bitcoin and also the alt coins will show a higher price.
maybe buying cryptocurrency today good enough, all price seems already on below and expected recovery on january after BAKKT launched bitcoin trading.but we have to diversify our portofolio.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

There are plenty of good ICO projects are going on! If you can take a risk of investing in new projects then I will consider having a close look at ongoing ICOs other than investing in major coins. If I had $10K then I would prefer to go with cheap ICOs by doing deep research on their project and team.
boss.afro
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

From the current market situation it is necessary to study very carefully the projects in which you can invest.

In itself, I can say that I invested in 2017 in ADA and EOS but it was a good year for the crypto currency and quite well earned on this.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

If i have $1000, i will buying EOS and several good coin like WAN or RVN. EOS is good coin and i am believe with current price, its undervalue and have potential to compete with ethereum in market cap value

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

If i had that money as capital , i will use it as 60-70% real business and rest go to cryptocurrency , and i will invest 50% on popular coin like eth str and btc  and another 50% to new coin
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

buy bitcoin now and hold it till 2020 you will be rich
and dont try to find bottom exactly
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

If I have this10,000$ it is already a great value , if I invest this in cryptocurrency , then I can either choose the variety of altcoins I want to invest, and even bitcoin and ethereum it can be invested with this 10000$, so it is my  judgement ,if I completely invest this money to crypto or othet business that really profits.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

If I have $10000 I will buy several coins like half of bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. These are the best coins in the market and in the future, I am sure they will give me huge money. And With some money, I will fill the hobbies of my mind.

Now, when the market is down, I would not risk with 10 thousand to invest everything in the cryptocurrency. Yes, a half could be spent on the best tokens like EOS, Ethereum Tron and on Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: