Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:02:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39844 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

If I have $10000 I will buy several coins like half of bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. These are the best coins in the market and in the future, I am sure they will give me huge money. And With some money, I will fill the hobbies of my mind.

The market is down. It is very risky now to invest a LOT of money in the cryptocurrencies, especially if you are a newbie. Probably, it will be better to think about opening some small business.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

If I have $10000 I will buy several coins like half of bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. These are the best coins in the market and in the future, I am sure they will give me huge money. And With some money, I will fill the hobbies of my mind.

The market is down. It is very risky now to invest a LOT of money in the cryptocurrencies, especially if you are a newbie. Probably, it will be better to think about opening some small business.
not all your capital to buy bitcoin, divert some to real businesses, so with a lot of effort, you get many opportunities to advance, and still survive. despite the many advantages of btc trading, the risks faced are also large
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
I prefer to invest but too much to reach $ 10,000 to invest, I think with only $ 5,000 I have invested a lot, or I will also share it with the few coins I want to invest, I choose ETH and BTC to invest, you can join I am investing, please click on my signature, and you can mine there too.
phelbaby

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

I will not put all my investment into one platform,I will rather spread to different project including physical investment  in other to avoid loses and disappointment in business.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

I would only invest in some part of this money in crypto market. The ratio may be high, because certain coins like BTH or ETH seems investable at these prices. I would invest in 4k on crypto market and 6k on traditional asset like the stock of a company which has a fine price and potential to raise. One forth of my crypto invesment may go for two altcoins that are trustable and have a greate potential.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
trader34

Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

I would invest the most important part of my capital in Bitcoin and only a small part in other smaller projects, because they are more risky (even if they can potentially bring greater profits).
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

I probably go for btc along with it are eth and neo, this three are good to invest, and if i would had a 10k dollars i probably set of plan and somehow put 50 50 at btc eth and neo, cause i've seen a lot of improvements on them and just have patience though.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

I probably go for btc along with it are eth and neo, this three are good to invest, and if i would had a 10k dollars i probably set of plan and somehow put 50 50 at btc eth and neo, cause i've seen a lot of improvements on them and just have patience though.
i am prefer wait bitcoin price hit $2000  if i didnt buy on this price i could suffring loos.moreover all crypto currency price now down sharply.and suggested to avoid this condition.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

If you are a risky person, then you can, for example, choose 3 prospective XYO, ZRX, TRON coins and invest equal shares in them. I think that in a year or two years, these coins will be able to multiply the funds invested in them by several times, perhaps even 10 times. Selecting three coins will slightly reduce the risk associated with unforeseen circumstances and the death of one of these coins.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

If i have $1000, i will buying EOS and several good coin like WAN or RVN. EOS is good coin and i am believe with current price, its undervalue and have potential to compete with ethereum in market cap value
EOS is really a good and promising coin, it is quite possible that it will outrun Ethereum by capitalization, but due to a rather high capitalization, EOS is much more difficult to grow several times, for example, compared to those coins that have a capitalization much lower than that of EOS. Therefore, in order to get higher profits, it is better to choose another coin to invest.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

From the current market situation it is necessary to study very carefully the projects in which you can invest.

In itself, I can say that I invested in 2017 in ADA and EOS but it was a good year for the crypto currency and quite well earned on this.

If I had 10 thousand now and had a choice, I would never risk with this sum of money. The market is not stable, and the crypto is not the perfect investment. Better buy gold or start your business.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

I will go into the market and buy some coins that could potentially increase in the future, and half of the capital I will make as daily trading. But if you don't have the time to always monitoring chart price in the market then it is better to make it as a long-term investment.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

One thing i am sure it is that spending the most of it in ETH will make it grow a thousand times more, as if the ETH 2.0 will be implemented, the expected price is 1000x of the price of today, hence spending most of it would make millions in just over 2 years of waiting.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

If i have $10,000 i will invest in bitcoin of course because it is the mother of all crypto currencies and it is the most valuable coin in the crypto market.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

I will not split this money only in the cryptocurrency project but to other physical investment,really do not like butting all my eggs in one basket the safely reason. Diversity is allowed.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Did you just say that you want to make ten times of the $10,000 in two years? Wow. That’s kind of funny to say, and I also don’t think you will make that in two years here. If you need quick money then maybe you can go for something else, if you do know any that can get you such. Some of you are fond of having high expectations more than you can get and that’s what can lead you into falling for scam, because you’re looking for high profits.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

10x in two years? Ideally you won't get that sort of returns from any type of investment. You can invest in stocks, mutual funds, real estate.etc. But 1,000% returns in 24 months is virtually impossible. Only the luckiest 1% or 2% will get that sort of returns.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

One thing i am sure it is that spending the most of it in ETH will make it grow a thousand times more, as if the ETH 2.0 will be implemented, the expected price is 1000x of the price of today, hence spending most of it would make millions in just over 2 years of waiting.
From what he just said, it’s best for him to just invest in those coins he mentioned, cause they are the ones that are likely to get him close to his expectations. Coins like Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Stellar, ADA, NEO and the rest of them. Any other coin in the market might not get him that much. As for someone that knows how to trade, would be a really good idea if they invest part of that money in trading, but if you don’t know how to trade then don’t even try.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years,
If you are aiming for a 10x of your money in 2 years span then you should find those cheaper altcoins that has potential to rise more than 10x of their current price. TRON, XLM, IOTA could be a good choice if you can consider but don't expect too much in this unpredictable market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

if now I have $ 10,000 I will take $ 8,000 to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now only $ 4000. I will get two coins. although now the value of bitcoin continues to decline I remain optimistic that bitcoin will rise again even though it has to wait a long time. I will be patient. then I will use the remaining $ 2000 to buy altcoins. I choose EOS and Ripple. I chose both coins because both of them in my opinion had the opportunity to grow rapidly. I didn't choose eth because I already got eth from the bounty campaign.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: